Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:56 pm
User Image
x━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━
xxxGo, I will [[ give ]] you wings to fly
xxxxxxxxxxxxCast all your fearsxxinto the sky ----
Nakita Hyuuga Suna Geninxxx
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

He busted out into a full laugh, caused the nervous genin to jump back in surprise. She heard his explanation as she glanced towards the desk and sure enough, there was a golem holding a headband for her. Pale hues glanced towards Knives before she walked over to the golem and gently take the headband away from it.

"T-Thank you..."

With a satisfied smile, shaking fingers went to the edges of the headband. She glanced down towards her waist and wrapped the headband around her. Tied it tightly with the devil's knot so it couldn't simply be cut off, she adjusted and shifted the headband. A smile crept on her lips. She did it. She really did it. She felt like her heart was going to burst.

It's a shame she had no one to celebrate it with. Speaking of which, she turned back to the stranger as she bowed towards him in thanks. With that, she headed out of the office to find the Kazekage. There was a bit more beat in her step.

[exit]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hoshi slowly walked towards the building that contained her sister's office. She wasn't walking particularly fast since she had no reason to. Hoshi just wanted to take her time getting to the office. It took her a couple of minutes but, she managed to make her way to the office and without knocking she walked inside and noticed that her sister was no where to be found. She shrugged gently and walked to a chair in the corner of the room, once she was at the chair she turned around and sat down in the chair. Hoshi didn't mind waiting for her sister to get back.

chakra || 450/450
xxxxx stamina || 250/250 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Bukijutsu || Puppeteer

Quotes:

Justsu Used:

Mission:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

monkeyboy900

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:52 am
mika cebo
User Image

Sunahagakure -- Genin -- Ration/suiton -- Taijutsu -- Chakra - 285--stamina--225
if love is evil
then lets be wicked

Mika walked up the stairs with his head down as he makes his way to the Kazekage's office. " I can't believe it today is the day... I'm going to make you proud dad". He thinks to himself as he stands outside of the Kazekage's office. Mika decided to do something out of character instead of knocking and waiting to be addressed, Mika knocked as he was already stepping inside the office. Trying not to press his luck Mika lowers his head in respect before speaking. " Lord Kazekage I am Mika Cebo I finished at the academy and I was told to come here to receive my headband ". He says with confidence as he looks the Kazekage in the eye for the very first time.

warriors don't die
We go to hell and regroup

Jutsu used

^
+

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:25 am
brooystart

monkeyboy900

The golems running around Ayame's office would stop what they were doing and once again pull a headband out of the drawer for the new genin. One would tug on Hoshi's leg and the boy's, after handing him the headband, then point at the academy on the map of Suna to show them both where the Kazekage was. They would all then proceed to go about their business of keeping the office in tip top shape.

OOC: Just to let you guys know the golems look like black rocks with glowing veins of blue and they look like the kodama from princess mononoke  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

monkeyboy900

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:08 am
mika cebo
User Image

Sunahagakure -- Genin -- Ration/suiton -- Taijutsu -- Chakra - 285--stamina--225
if love is evil
then lets be wicked

Mika bowed his head in appreciation with a half smile he turns to the door to make his exit. All Mika can do is stare at his headband the whole time he mushes down the stairs from the Kazekage's office. Mika finally makes it outside that is when he puts his headband on for the very first time around his forehead slightly to the left for style.

warriors don't die
We go to hell and regroup

Jutsu used

^
+

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hoshi heard the knock at the door as the other genin was entering the office. He must have not noticed her. She decided on not saying anything to the boy, watching as he received his headband and was told where her sister was. Hoshi walked over after he left and looked at the map, sighing softly before she left the office and headed to the academy. Well, at least her sister wouldn't have an excuse not to train her now.

chakra || 450/450
xxxxx stamina || 250/250 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Bukijutsu || Puppeteer

Quotes:

Justsu Used:

Mission:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:02 pm
User Image

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I still don't understand... Why do they call me 'The Tip of Sunagakura's Spear' I use a sword..."

Chakra Lvl :: 280
Stamina: 370
Doujutsu Byakugan: Inactive
Jutsu's Used ::
My Sword:
User Image

A tall man, radiating with power, entered into the dense grove. Ancient and gnarled trees grew rampant, hidden springs of rich water and godly herbs lay all around him. Arcane magics flickered gently in the air as if playing peacefully. This was a sacred place, one where no mortal should tread.
And so Manfread burst through the trees, making his own entrance. He had left the village ages ago on a rumour, one that may lead his to his destiny! Manfread had travelled far and wide, fighting men and monsters alike. He had obtained a power above that of sanin, one could say Manfread was the closest to becoming a god!
“Thinking back.... Maybe I should have told someone I was leaving... Oh well,” Manfread said to himself, moving further into the grove, searching.
“There it is!” Manfread shouted running over to the sacred fruit. Ripping the flower from the ground he looked at the mysterious flower fruit. Immediately stuffing it into his mouth Manfread proceeded to eat it.
“Soooo Gooooood!” he said in between bites. Nothing could compare! It was sweet, juice, delicious, tasty and even more! It was the most delicious thing in the world! Finishing with a burp Manfread sighed and patted his tummy.
Then he felt a sharp pain in his chakra centre. Surging through his whole body Manfread felt nothing but intense torment, hot then cold. Fire then ice. Collapsing to the ground he rolled around.
In a massive explosion of chakra and blood Manfread lay on the ground. Pulling himself up, Manfread dragged himself to a near by pool of water and gazed into it.
“I'm young again,” he said, then paused before shrieking, “WHAT THE HELL!?!? I'M YOUNG AGAIN?!? What is this?!? A curse for eating a godly fruit!?! I feel like a Genin... No a CHUNIN! Aww... I look like I can't even buy booze or po...NOOOOOO!!!!!”
Getting to his feet Manfread washed his clothes and body all while pouting. Having failed his mission to meet destiny, Manfread began exiting the grove.
“Well I regret nothing! But I swear NEVER to eat anything not given to me!” he shouted, proclaiming his new vow to the world. Taking three steps he then added, “Oooh piece of candy.”
A few moments later walking along the treacherous path suddenly stopped and began to think.
“The village is this way but....Short cut!” he said tossing his map and jumping off the path into a thorny thicket, sword first.

The office secretary was busy writing notes and sorting files when her china teacup spontaneously exploded, as if to say 'run while you still can!'.
“That is a bad omen,” the head secretary said walking past.
“Oh come on, that is just superstition,” the first secretary said, “Like the whole fortune cookie thin”
She did not even get to finish her sentence as Manfread ploughed down the doors to the building and raced towards the head office, smashing through anything in his path.

Proving once and for all who was mightier, Manfread crashed through the wall. Debris was scattered everywhere as he preformed an impressive somersault into a sliding grovel.
“Aniki! Bast-onee-sama! Which ever one of you is Kage of the Village!” Manfread said still prostrating on hands and knees, “Sorry for taking an extended leave of absence.... With out notifying... Anyone.... Please don't kill me.”
Peeking up Manfread looked around the room, it was filled with strange and unfamiliar faces. Standing to his feet Manfread awaited judgment. Then realizing neither Aniki nor Bast were present he bluntly asked, “Uuummmmm.... Who are you? Better Question, When was the last time we sparred?”  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image

Hotaru Gin
Sunagakure Genin
Worker/Worker ---/150 ---/150

With a bright smile and a jubilant walk, Hotaru approached the office building. Her days learning at the academy were coming to an end, and she would soon be using it to train instead. Adjusting her Hammer on her back, she stepped inside. A secretary at the front was cleaning up some broken glass and what looked to be a spilled drink, and there was a large hole in the wall up ahead. Walking through the hole in the wall, she would find herself in the Kazekage's office, Golems running around and a boy groveling at nothing, then getting up to ask an odd question.. "Was that your handiwork?" Hotaru pointed behind her at the giant hole he had made.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

XAyame_HatakeX

BarronVonManfreadGreed

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:59 pm
User Image

"I still don't understand... Why do they call me 'The Tip of Sunagakura's Spear' I use a sword..."

My Sword:
User Image

Interacting with;
GalagaHero

Manfread looked around the room before turning around to face the newcomer. Looking at her then, the hole he had created, then back to the ninja and finally back to the hole again he merely shrugged.
“We had a disagreement. I won,” he said, as if it were a more natural occurrence then the rising of the sun. Glancing around the room once again, Manny realized that he had been groveling to golems and air... Again. Placing forehead into palm Manfread signed.
“Why.. Oh why? Is there never. Ever. Anyone. Of importance in the Kage's office?” he asked unhitching his massive sword from it's spot on his back. Letting it fall to the ground, the guillotine sword sunk a good foot into the stone floor before finally stopping. Manny then lazily flopped into a random chair and asked, “Sooo... Who are you again? And where is San? Or James? It has been forever since we last fought and I am itching to go!”  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:27 pm
User Image

Hotaru Gin
Sunagakure Genin

Hotaru looked at the boy perplexed as ever. "We? Did you hit your head or something? Theres nobody else here." The boy then unstrapped his giant sword and let it sink into the floor. Hotaru's eyes went wide. "OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD! Where did you get that sword?! Who made it?! What is it made from?!" Hotaru went into a frenzy as she looked around at the blade from all angles. She took a close look at it and was completely entranced by its beauty.

BarronVonManfreadGreed

> > > O O C < < <

Lazy post is lazy.

> > > Passives < < <

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:21 pm
User Image

My Sword:
User Image

Interacting with;
GalagaHero

“Rude! I haven't hit my head since... My last battle,” Manny said a little ticked. Pausing to think, he began recalling the fight he had with that drunk guy, over a half eaten deep fried hotdog wrapped in bacon. That was a good hotdog. Suddenly reminiscing over the past ordeal Manfread look incredibly happy, only to be pulled out of his thoughts by 'OMIGOD'.
“It is made of an Iron-Based Metal Matrix Composite that was forged into Flash Bainite,” Manfread said trying to sound science smart. Failing completely he scratched his head then continued.
“Necromancer is my custom forged sword,” Manfread said puffing his chest out a little bit as he continued, “I had to acquire the materials necessary in takumi before having it forged in the old capital.”  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:31 am
BarronVonManfreadGreed

GalagaHero

The golems would flail about one would run out of the hole Manny had created and straight to the academy to report. Others would angrily grab a headband and hand it to the new genin. As it passed Manny though it decided to kick him in the shin, they all then proceeded to go about cleaning up the mess he had made.
A more helpful golem would wave shyly and point to the academy on the map of Suna to tell the two where the Kazekage was.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:55 am
User Image

Hotaru Gin
Sunagakure Genin

"Oooh. Whoever did this must've been really skilled, and with plenty of resources, if that's how it was made. Do you remember who-" Hotaru's words were stopped short by a few golems in the room running about wildly. One gave Hotaru a headband, another would point to the academy on a map of the city, and a third would kick the boy in the shin before heading out through the hole in the wall. Hotaru burst into laughter. "It really got you good!" With a bit more laughter, Hotaru would calm down. "If you need anything from me, I'll be around. Don't be afraid to come find me.....just don't break down any walls." Hotaru turned and this time headed through the door, as if to make a point. Her next destination, the academy!

[Exit To]
Academy

BarronVonManfreadGreed

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:30 pm
User Image

My Sword:
User Image

Interacting with;
GalagaHero
XAyame_HatakeX

Manfread finally clued into the existence of the many golems running around the office. Staring at them quizzically, he began inspecting the animate creations.
“They kind of remind me of Bast-sama's PRIN!” Manny's sentence was cut short as a golem ran past him, stopping only to boot Manfread's shin.
“GafuuuHhHGGGG!!!” Manny gasped in between deep breaths of pain and a weird sensation of pleasure...
Going to the ground, he started to rub his shin furiously, before shooting the new genin a dirty look. Quickly calming down as the pain subsided Manny stood up.
“I was not expecting such a.... low blow,” Manfread said sourly, he suddenly cheered up and added, “Anything? Okay! I'll find you later then, and I will try really hard not to break any more walls. Promise.”
“By the way, I am Man-” he started to say extending a hand to shake. But the other shinobi had already left the building, presumably heading for the academy. It was Manny's turn to look puzzled.
“Uuhhh? Wait... Who was she again?” Manfread asked, as he ripped his massive sword out of the stone floor he added, “And whatever happen to introduction?”
Quickly shrugging it off, Manny turned to the window and with a loud shattering of glass, he bashed his way out.
“THE WINDOW WAS OPEN!” someone shouted furiously, “IT WAS OPEN!!”

((Exit to academy))  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games