Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:34 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra: 490 / 490
Stamina: 70 / 70

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi watched as the masked figure in the hokage's seat was quickly spotted by Sacreia, the small girl jumping beside her fellow shinobi in case that he would lash out at the ninja in the office, but thankfully, it appeared that Ibara was busy doing whatever, causing the young Yamanaka clan member to relax slightly, though she was still on edge slightly from meeting a new figure. Upon hearing of the two missions, Kirumi quickly decided to help with the construction. "I will not guard the gate after our last round. I shall instead help with the construction of the hot springs. You can assist if you wish, Sacreia." The small genin declared and then looked up at her fellow shinobi, smiling a bit.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:55 pm
User Image

Rin glanced at the Kage and nodded at his question. He was right, she was the new recruit. Honestly she was feeling a bit old, most by the age of 12 were ninja, she was 16... Silently she followed behind him into the office.

ooc: only posting now cuz im going to sleep so you not waiting on my turn
you can skip me if necessary to wrap up what you are doing.. rin wouldnt say or do much anyways

Aquos Dragoa

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chunin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 435/435 | Stamina: 200/200~

Sacreia looked to Kirumi and nodded she didn't mind going with her, the further away from this place the better. She still glared at the anbu behind the desk. "Still wasn't expecting to see a weird cloaked figure SITTING in the Hokage's chair." She had then heard Ibara enter the office she smirked some hoping he would overhear the conversation that took place. She remembered how he didn't take too well to people just barging in let alone sitting in his chair. She looked back at Kirumi pointing out of the office. "Lets get out of here before the hokage starts rage flipping his desk." She snickered to herself thinking of the hokage flipping the des over in anger and punching the guy in the face oh that would of made her smile big if it did happen. She hoped it would, be funny to see the face behind to mask of whoever this was. She then noticed a little girl following after the Hokage she looked new so all she could do was smile in her direction.

TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

Kazuraii

Aquos Dragoa

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦
Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:09 pm
Blinkkyz

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325|-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu returned to the Hokage's office just in time to see Ibara enter his office. He caught up to him and walked in behind him.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:51 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

~Konaha | Jounin/Anbu | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 480/480 | Stamina: 500/500~

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x12
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Gun Powder x1
♘Explosive Catalyst x3
♘Mechanic's Manual: Vol one & two
♘The Detonation-Technician’s Manual
♘Flash Tube x1

Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 3488 / AC: 11450
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♘Ryoku's shadow clone♘

Ryoku was a bit startled by the entrance of more genin and Ibara himself, not to mention another Anbu. Not sure exactly what to say next he was somewhat put on the spot by the rest of the people entering the room. Thankfully he could still return the office to the Hokage. Walking around the desk over to the others he looked over at the Hokage and spoke in his raspy voice again to attempt to hide his identity. "Sir, Sacreia and Kiru have returned from their completed mission at the flower shop, I let them know of a few other things they could do for the village in terms of missions." Eyeing the other Anbu through his mask, he had a strange feeling coming from him. A familiar feeling.

Blinkkyz

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

Aquos Dragoa

kiropterain1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:27 pm
Kazuraii

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325|-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu looked at all the people in the Hokage's office and wondered what was going on. He then watched an anbu member approach him and the hokage. He was told about another anbu and assumed it was this guy. He got closer before speaking, his voice low so only the Anbu would hear him. "If you're not busy, meet me at HQ in 5 minutes." He said as he turned to the hokage and gave a slight bow as he left.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:00 am
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Chakra: 490 / 490
Stamina: 70 / 70

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi looked over at Sacreia as she motioned for them to leave the Hokage's office, nodding her head as the smaller shinobi quickly began to catch up to her, smiling a bit as she came near the other blonde. She did like her shade of blonde, thinking that hers was pretty light, even for a Yamanaka. "Are you going to assist me in rebuilding the hot springs as well?" Kiri said while starting down the stairs.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:45 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei entered the office building as per usual, flinging his hair back with his hand to remove it from his face. He smiled at the girl behind the desk as always, she returned his gesture and he carried on up the steps coming to the door. As he waited it appeared there were many shinobi inside. He figured it was best to just wait it out until things calmed down a bit.

Chakra: 1175/1175
Stamina: 445/445

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image

User Image

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Chakra Pool: 1080/1080
Stamina Pool: --/305
Stored Chakra: 1080/1080
Sage Chakra:--/285

XXXXX So many people, what the hell was going on while he was gone? Ibara let out a sigh. "Everyone decide to party in my office or something?" He gave a laugh as he walked toward his desk. "First order of business since pretty much most of the shinobi are here, this is our new Shinobi her name is.." Ibara flushed momentarily as her name slipped his mind. "OH Rin." Ibara laughed more. "I'd like to welcome her to the rank of Konohagakure Genin." Ibara smiled. "I believe your Sensei was behind us when we came in." Ibara looked through the mob of people to see Jurei standing at the door. " Jurei will be your teacher, you'll be in his squad." Turning to Ryoku he gave a nod. "good job, you're free to go train or do whatever you need to do, but be ready to respond if I call." He said the the Nara telepathically before turning back to the group he produced a headband for Rin laying it sprawled across his... clean... desk? Ryoku must've cleaned it while Ibara was gone, that was good. Ibara sat back in his chair and awaited Rin to retrieve her headband.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -15 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E :: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 54

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chunin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 435/435 | Stamina: 200/200~

Sacreia looked to Kirumi and nodded making her way out of the office, she over heard the hokage in the office. Waiting to hear if he got angry but of course he did not which bummed her out a bit. Shrugging she still quickly made her leave as quick as possible towards the hot springs. One place she thought really did need attending to especially after the ordeal that took place earlier.

[exits to hot springs]

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦
Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:36 pm

User Image
User Image

~Konaha | Jounin/Anbu | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 480/480 | Stamina: 500/500~

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x12
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Gun Powder x1
♘Explosive Catalyst x3
♘Mechanic's Manual: Vol one & two
♘The Detonation-Technician’s Manual
♘Flash Tube x1

Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 3488 / AC: 11450
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♘Ryoku's Shadow clone♘

Ryoku nodded at the Hokage and quickly dispersed through his own shadow, letting gravity take over as he literally fell through the blackness beneath him.

*Exit*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:03 am
User Image

Rin's eyes drifted near the floor as the Hokage was having troubles with her name. There were more people around then she was expecting in the office. Busy day huh? "Rin," she stated for the kage as her eyes began to look about the room again. It seemed the others there were just for a few things and were actually on her way out. The hokage welcomed her to the force as well as stated her sensei was following behind them. Rin hadn't sensed a thing, so she was caught a little off guard especially as he state it would be Jurei. If she thought about it, it made sense, he had been one to convince her and her mother to come to Konoha. Making her way to the desk she took the headband and calmly placed it on her head so it would have a headband effect. She didn't like having it on her forehead. "Thank you." Turning away from the desk she would wait for Jurei to... well... say something, he was her sensei now after all.

Blinklyz

Punished Knight

Aquos Dragoa

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:40 am
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei paused for a moment when he heard his name being spoken. A short "Oro?" left his lips as he stood confused for a second as a new squad member was assigned to him. "Actually Hokage-sama, I had business of my own to speak with you about." he said nervously scratching the back of his head. He walked over to Rin and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Congratulations on graduating Rin. Welcome aboard." he said with his trademark soft smile.

Chakra: 1175/1175
Stamina: 445/445
Seal Chakra: 1175

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Aquos Dragoa

Blinklyz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:52 pm
User Image

User Image

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Chakra Pool: 1080/1080
Stamina Pool: --/305
Stored Chakra: 1080/1080
Sage Chakra:--/285

XXXXX Ibara had a nervous smile on his face as he looked at Rin while she tied her headband to her head. "Sorry about that, a lot has been going on the name just escaped me." Ibara chuckled then his face went stoic as Jurei began to speak. "Business you say?" Ibara being one known to love "business" wondered what the Senju had to speak to him about. Turning his attention back to Rin as Jurei placed his hand on her shoulder. "He'll meet you at the academy, go train some, i'll send him there once we're done discussing what it is he needs to discuss." Ibara slid a paper across the desk placing it neatly on a new stack and began to sign and scribble on yet another piece of paper that required his attention listening to what Jurei had to say.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -15 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E :: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 54

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:08 pm
User Image

"It's fine." The girl said to reassure the Kage. It was normal for peole to not always recall peoples names. Not like she spoke much either. People who drew more attention to themselves had a tendency to be remembered with more ease. She heard Jurei's steps come from behind as he entered the office. Rin couldn't help but twitch as he placed a hand on her shoulder. It was a automatic response. She tended to draw away from touch. Most did not find her cold aura pleasing. Withdrawing was her way of not having to see others back away. Being in the presence of the Hokage she contained this tendency, it took quite the effort. It was, odd the feeling of Jurei's hand on her shoulder for so long. Was his hand feeling cold? Bowing her head in respect she did as the Hokage said. "I'll be at the academy." With that she left her new sensei and the Hokage to their business.

Blinklyz

Punished Knight

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games