Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Zil whispered as he kissed the grand priestess' hand, "It's not fair if you look at me and I can't look at you" He glanced up at what little space there was from which the grand priestess was looking at him and he met her eyes and smiled a little, letting go of her hand and moving back. "If my lady has nothing to address to us, I think it best if we depart" Zil finally said as he returned to his place in front of the other rebels.

"I dare say it will be the end of her if she dares step foot in here. The absolute leader would not like that one bit" Monica said and began to smile unconsciously, "But I should think that's a very interesting occurrence if it would happen"

((OOC: ))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:11 pm

((Btw, Harmony, just so you know, the twins are Damien's kids and don't know it, and Dustin is their uncle. So yeah, this is kinda a big moment, cause everything is about to click and they're going to panic.))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:11 pm

(( I hate you people! >.> It's 5am. I should be sleeping! *sigh* But I love keeping up with this RP T___T You'll probably be 5 pages ahead by the time I wake up ))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:13 pm

(( BIG MOMENT!!! XD and it is awesome! 5 am is early though o.o))

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:15 pm

(( I haven't slept ))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:17 pm

((I'm actually about to leave for church in like 20 minutes, so go and get some sleep. ))

Lianne took a step back from him, not liking that he looked at her face. But still, the damage had been done, and the sooner they left the better. "Alright then. Take care on your way."

"Well, I meant perhaps in a few years if we win the war and she's surrounded by us anyway. I would think by that point, she would have no choice." Jian replied.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:20 pm

((...-pats aya's head- its ok ^^ I don't know what to do with any of ine yet ))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:23 pm

snuggle89
((...-pats aya's head- its ok ^^ I don't know what to do with any of ine yet ))

((Ahe-Ahem, head of communications. The twins escaped. The comm dep room has monitors for all the CCTV cams in the base including the twins' room ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:26 pm

((That and the nitroglycerine the twins were working on in the lab but didn't finish... lolz. It's going to blow up in a post or two if no one deals with it. xd ))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:42 pm

((Leaving now. See ya soon! ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:49 pm

(( bugger I missed that o.o'....))

Frowning Rafael turned to face the security monitors, his eyes landing on the empty room that the twins of Damien blackrose where ment to be living (and locked in) in.

Rubbing his temples the communications head snatched up his head set from the desk. thankfully Zil had gone quiet, a while ago and with any luck would be staying quiet for a while.
Flicking though the channles quickly Rafael tuned into the all staff over-ride, invading the second in commands frequancy, his eyes never leaving the screen.

"uh, hate to brake it to you but its hard to guard something thats not their, you may want to get a few men over to the twins room with in the next minuet, they've gone again" Not waiting for a responce the IT tech started pulling up images from each camera on the base. this is why he hated children.

(( D'aww ok, baaai ))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:00 pm

Dustin got hold of his communicator after some fumbling. "Y-yeah, I got them. Don't worry" he said, then turned it off. He then looked back at Harmony. "Well, I was trying to keep an eye on them" he said. He then looked sympathetically at the twins. "I suppose there's no turning back now" he said to them.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Harmony nodded and smiled. It seemed as though there was something bothering him but she didn't want to be nosy. She took one of her daggers and started sharpening the arrows tips. She looked up for a moment and said " Well nice to meet you guys. Hey Dustin? Uhm.. What are they here for? I'm kinda clueless about this whole situation."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:15 pm

"Well honestly they kind of got here by accident. They were with Fanny when she was coming back and suddenly they were kidnapped by some of the rebels. I'm still a little hazy on what happened there. I think Zil could explain it better. Anyway, they've been with us for about a month and usually remain locked in their rooms to prevent trouble" Dustin explained.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:20 pm

Harmony nodded. " So thats why i haven't met them until today. I had to go deal with family matters for most of the month so that may be why i hadn't heard of them either." Harmony searched through her pocket for any more arrow heads and when she couldn't find any she slumped down onto the floor and leaned her head against the wall. " So anything else happen? It seems as though all the interesting stuff happens when i'm away"
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games