Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hufflepuff and Slytherin Players
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game Time!
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I don't let everyone down

Nani walked onto the pitch, a bit nervous. She hadn't played in a year, at least not in an official game. She also hadn't done anything like this since she'd been bitten by the dog that turned out to be a werewolf. What if she did a terrible job? Her hair was surprisingly devoid of flowers, an odd occurrence for the Hufflepuff. Nani held tight to her broom, biting her lip as she looked around the pitch.

Quote:

AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 {Stealing} +4 {Scoring}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:36 pm
They say your style of life's a drag
And that you must go other places
Just don't you feel too bad
When you get fooled by smiling faces

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili rushed out onto the field with her broom in hand and was surprised to see Nani on the field and not Lucien. She hoped he wasn't hurt or anything. She waved to her friend before doing her stretches.

Position: Chaser
Modifiers: +4 to Swipe, +4 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: ~
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Don't you worry 'bout a thing
Don't you worry 'bout a thing, baby
'Cause I'll be standing on the side
When you check it out
When you get it off your trip
Don't you worry 'bout a thing

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:11 pm
User Image
                                                  Weep not for roads untraveled
                                                  Weep not for paths left alone
                                                  'Cause beyond every bend
                                                  Is a long blinding end
                                                  It's the worst kind of pain
                                                  I've known

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fїfтн Џёaя || Bёaтёґ aиd Vїcё Capтaїи || Hцfflёpцff Pяёfёcт

════════════════════════

Chance raced down to the pitch. He was late, but hopefully that wouldn't be counted against him. He looked around and frowned, getting ready for the game to start.

AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [o] [o] [x] x
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I hope we have a good game.
                                                  OOC: ugh, short post is short!

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Weep not for sights unseen
                                                  May your love never end
                                                  And if you need a friend
                                                  There's a seat here alongside me

username

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:16 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen was determined to see how the game went, and hoped that Hufflepuff got out of their slump this year. "Today's game is between Slytherin and Huflepuff. Snakes versus Badgers. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:17 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || fifth ฯēคr prēfē¢t

════════════════════════

Byuch was not having a good day. He'd woken up late, but hopefully he could get to the pitch before the game started. He was in luck, however, and was able to stretch before the game started. Flying upward, he started looking for the snitch.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching (-1)
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 25 (Spotted!)
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hope this year's as good as last year, if not better.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:21 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

as soon as it was go time charlie flew up and started searching. gee has byuch already seen it?

Position: seeker
                                                          AC: 17 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +7 (Catching) +7 (Spotting) + 5 everything else
                                                          Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                          Lives: ● ● ●
                                                          19 to spot
                                                          22 to catch
                                                          Total roll:22 SPOTTED
                                                          0/3 CHASE
                                                          0/2 CATCH

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:24 am
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || fifth ฯēคr prēfē¢t

════════════════════════

Byuch spotted the snitch immediately. Grinning sharply, he dove after it, hoping that Charlie hadn't seen it yet either.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching (-1)
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 25 (Spotted!)
                                                  1/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hope this year's as good as last year, if not better.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:26 am
User Image
                                                  Weep not for paths left alone
                                                  'Cause beyond every bend
                                                  Is a long blinding end
                                                  It's the worst kind of pain
                                                  I've known

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fїfтн Џёaя || Bёaтёґ aиd Vїcё Capтaїи || Hцfflёpцff Pяёfёcт

════════════════════════

Chance was up in the air as soon as the game started. Noticing that Byuch was already on the trail of the snitch, he aimed, trying to hit him.

AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [o] [o] [x] x
                                                  Final Roll: 26 (Hit unless blocked!)

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I hope we have a good game.
                                                  OOC: ugh, short post is short!

-◬-

Weep not for sights unseen
                                                  May your love never end
                                                  And if you need a friend
                                                  There's a seat here alongside me

username

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 4, 5, 2, 2, 6, 2, 9, 5, 3 Total: 39 (10-100)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:55 am

Nani decided she would focus all her energy into trying to play quidditch today. If she was able to focus on that, she wouldn't have room in her mind to worry or fail, right? When the game began, the brunette flew in, hoping to grab the quaffle before an opponent might have the chance.

Quote:

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:39 {xxxxxx}
x/3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:33 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie zipped after the snitch he was determined to make this his first win. He was right on Byuch's broom tail and he was looking for any opportunity to overtake him

Position: seeker
                                                          AC: 17 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +7 (Catching) +7 (Spotting) + 5 everything else
                                                          Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                          Lives: ● ● ●
                                                          19 to spot
                                                          22 to catch
                                                          Total roll:22 SPOTTED
                                                          1/3 CHASE
                                                          0/2 CATCH

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 5, 7, 4, 10, 4, 3, 4, 1, 7 Total: 50 (10-100)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:04 pm
Creating chaos just to prove we're alive
Demolition of a delicate kind
Midnight confessions keep on blurring the line
Say you're here on my side
Want you here on my side

CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood slytherin │ fourth year │ chaser

Callista went up for the quaffle against Nani.

OOC:
AC: 18
Mods: +6 Stealing, +4 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal:
Number of Goals Made:

Quote:

Twisting and turning all according to plan
Your secret's safe until there's blood on my hands
Push me away but we're still victims of chance
And we're here in the light
Now we're here in the light

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:05 pm
Want you here on my side

CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

Callista swooped away with the quaffle tucked under her arm, headed for the Hufflepuff goals.

OOC:
Total Roll: 50 (won tossup)
Posts to Goal: 1/3
Number of Goals Made:

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:20 pm

Nani frowned a bit, watching Callista fly off with the quaffle. She hadn't even been close! Nani flew after the Slytherin, reaching out a hand in hopes to steal the ball back for Hufflepuff.

Quote:

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:22 {Steal!}
x/3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:22 pm

Nani felt a little boost to her mood when she effortlessly plucked the quaffle away from the Slytherin. Maybe, maybe this wouldn't be too terrible after all. She turned direction and hustled toward the goals.

Quote:

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}
1/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:00 pm
Want you here on my side

CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

Callista went after Nani, not about to let the quaffle slip away that easily.

OOC:
Total Roll: 15 (stolen)
Posts to Goal:
Number of Goals Made:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games