Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:56 pm
Priscilla gave a small, shy nod to him as he whispered to her. Slowly, she moved her mouth against his again and kissed him softly. "I... I've never felt this way before..." She muttered before suddenly grabbing her chest. Her eyes lit up with alarm as she looked at him. "Someone's found me... someone's coming." She told him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:49 pm
Gabriel was happy that she was finally accepting his love, he kissed her once again, it was like a weight was lifted from his shoulders. Gabriel's eyes became filled with anger when she mentioned someone coming "what?! Who is it? I'll protect you!" He said getting up and preparing himself for whatever came.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:58 pm
"Uh... A-ahHHH!!" She yelled, feeling as if her chest was being ripped apart. A light shined out beneath her as a figure appeared through a large teleportation spell. "F-Freya..." She muttered, as the figure, hovering in the air, looked down at Gabriel and Priscilla.

"My my... so this is where you were, you naughty little girl." Freya, a woman wearing similar armor lined with gold and emeralds with long brown hair and glowing green eyes, said, looking at her with irritation. "You know, if you had done this thousands of years ago, this would have solved a great deal of my problems, foolish necromancer, or, should I call you the dark lord now? Still, it doesn't matter. You will be sealed and she will be put to death with the ultimate dishonor put on her name."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:09 pm
"Fiona!" Gabe held her in his arms while cried out. His expression changed once The other Valkyrie appeared "Freya..." He said under his breathe "leave her be!" He said, gently setting her down so he could face the woman "I have waited a millenium so I could be with her and I will not let you take her away!"  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:25 pm
"Well isn't that cute" Freya said. "But you're not nearly as powerful as you used to be." She yelled, casting a spell and flinging it at Gabriel.

Recognizing it, Priscilla quickly pushed Gabrial out of the way, being hit by the spell instead. Suddenly her body was being consumed by an emerald substance as it began solidifying as it surrounded her. She gave him a soft smile before her eyes closed and she was completely trapped in the emerald jewel.

"Y-you! How dare you?!" She yelled at Priscilla.

"P-Priscilla!" John yelled.

Freya suddenly turned, and seeing him, her eyes lit up. "Y-you... your soul! What a magnificent warriors soul." She said, "Yes, you are worthy to become one of my warriors." She said, pulling out a spear out of nowhere, planning on killing him. "Truly, the stars are shining upon me today!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:59 pm
"NO!" Gabe cried out when she started turning into a living jewel, he had no time to cry for her at the moment. Quickly he grabbed the sword from the ground and leaped at Freya, intent on slicing her head clean off her shoulders.

Eviz could see everything that was happening in front of him but he couldn't do anything, his body wasn't responsive, heck, he wasn't even awake...

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:14 pm
Freya suddenly heard something, and turned to see Gabe swinging at her. Her eyes lit up as she tried to dodge, but he slashed her deeply in the chest. "D-damn it!" She yelled, trying to heal herself. Knowing better then to peruse John, she touched the crystal Priscilla was in and teleported away with her.

"N-no!" John called, feeling completely useless. "Damn it... DAMN IT ALL!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:26 pm
"NO!" He yelled out trying to reach out for them as they teleported away, unfortunately he was too late. He fell to his knees "...my love..." He said, tossing the sword aside and slamming his fists against a the ground "Damn you!"  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:34 pm
((your text is sooooooooo tiny! >.< ))

"Priscilla..." He muttered, tears falling from his eyes as he felt himself falling apart. He swallowed hard and tried to wipe his tears. "H-hey..." He said to Gabriel. "Where did she... where did that woman take her?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:43 pm
huehuehuehuehuehuehue

[~ c:]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:48 pm
(( ??? ??? ??? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:35 pm
[~haha sorry, the first one was by mistake, that one was a joke >.<]

Gabriel controlled his rage for a moment some could speak to John "I do not know..." He said, wondering where if all places Freya could have gone "but I will find out...and I'm finally going to get rid of that blasted woman!" He stood up and walked away from John, he was going to prepare a spell that would open the portal and send them to wherever Freya had gone.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:40 pm
"What about Eviz? He should still have a mind link to her. Using him might make locating her easier." He said. "If he's still alive..." John trailed off, looking between him and Eviz.

((I thought so. lolz.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:46 pm
((Getting dragged to the store. Will be back as soon as possible. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:52 pm
Gabe stopped and looked at the comatose Eviz, he scoffed and held out his hand, a strange substance evaporated from his palm and moved over to Eviz, sinking into his body. Moments later Eviz jerked awake, coughing for air. Gabriele walked away from the two men.

Eviz was still panting but he was regaining his composure, for a man who had almost died he shook it off as if it was nothing. He began to crawl across the ground until he came to what he was looking for, the jewel from Hector's necklace, he picked it up and gripped it tightly "Hector..."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games