Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

fuzypickle2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:18 pm
uh... hey. im fuzypickle2, and i love kingdom hearts, ddr, and anime. and that's all you need to know. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:19 pm
I've just joined today

I've been on gaia for just over a year on this account on my first account it would be just over a year and ahalf.

My intrests are anime, manga, t.v of course and drawing  

Light_Ryuk

the winner of 2008

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:24 pm
Hi everyone. Thank you for inviting me to the guild. I like anime, roleplaying, video games and all sorts of stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:27 pm
Hello. My name is Kimian and I just joined the guild today. Thank you for inviting me. I love anime and manga and I'm definitely into yaoi. I'm in college and I'm polytheistic. And I'm questing for all of the fox items on Gaia. Thank you once again!  

Kimian

Questing Warrior

22,825 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Streakus Hadokus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:33 pm
Hi, My name's Wolfcape/Wolfy/Wolfe/Wolfrape(hate that nickname dont call me it. EVER)/Teh Wolfinator sweatdrop /Chicken(Dunno why... I like the name though biggrin )
I'm thirteen years old and male razz I use alot of long words, I have a permanant writers block when it comes to story, and I have no scanner. I can't make webcomics as a result.

So i'm useless at anything except knowledge-related questions (duh razz ) and Roleplaying. And having a laugh with wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:37 pm
Hi! This is Sidhes, 22 y/o female from Valencia (Spain). I'm studying Fine Arts in Uni and about to spend a whole academic year at Southampton Solent University in England. I love travelling, reading, drawing, taking pictures, writing, learning different languages, cinema, filmmaking, etc.

I hope to have fun with you guys here smile  

Sidhes

MAJESTIC BACONNN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:39 pm
Let's see well...

I've been on Gaia since March of '05. <3
Name's Jill. I'm 13, 14 on November 2nd.
And uh.. I don't know.
You'll find out more if you get to know me. <3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:40 pm
Hello I'm sorry I havent posted yet but that is now changing smile  

Gamer-Dillon

Gamer-Dillon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:44 pm
Hi I'm 13 my hobbies are playing video games (as the name suggests) and reading. I randomly got this invite so I said what the heck smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:48 pm
Hello. My name's Ken but most people call me by Ryu. I'm 15 and in the 3rd year of high school (Don't ask... I just skipped 7th grade..) and I currently live in MA, USA. I've onlt been on Gaia for 7 months... Well it's really a year and a half but I forgot my old username/password.... I'm a Asian (Chinese to be exact...) and I can speak Cantonese, a little bit Manderian, a little bit Italian, and a little bit Japanese. Yes, I'm 100% Asian... And my favorie things to do on Gaia is Role Playing (RP) and that's about it.... I like animes, mangas, video games, and playing sports.  

Nokutisu Rushiya

Bloody_God_of_Death2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:02 pm
hello o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:20 pm
Hello, I'm Ghashrat...
I got a random invite to this guild, from a, "Strideo"... If Strideo is listening, where do I know you from?
Anyway, I like lots of things, some of which are: most books, good video games some tv(most is only eh these days), good movies, going to classes at college, random existential conversation, or any conversation for that matter, and my friends. Kinda a cliche answers to what I like, but still...
anyway, looks like there are some cool threds here, and I look forward to talking with all the people here. feel free to pm me for random conversation, but tell me where you saw me, I.E. this guild, or such and such thred...  

ghashrat

Zedenek

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:52 pm
Hello.

I'm Zdenek. My interests revolve around anime, manga, dragons, vampires, (HALLOWEEN>>YEAH! twisted ) and RPGs. BTW, I'm a PS2 fan....don't like X-Box (no offense to X-Box fans out there) sweatdrop

Anyway, it is a pleasure to meet you all. Thank you for inviting me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:19 pm
>>Warmdarksky gets a running start and sprints toward the introductions thread, dives, does a roll and springs up to... fall flat on her face.... stare
>>"I'm Michaela, nice to meet you all!" sweatdrop
>>lawl  

Warmdarksky

Beloved Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

albus umbra

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:30 pm
im new

i got randomly pm'd and thought why not?

sooooooo yeah hi  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games