Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:14 pm
Magiking
DignityPower
Magiking
A) How many Parkballs do we have in the contest?
B) How many pokemon do we keep or is it that we only keep one pokemon until the end?

three C:
you keep one, but say, you catch a Parasect with the first park ball and then find a Scyther, you have two park balls to catch it with. if you catch it, you have to let go of the parasect.

Thanks a Billion, Dignity.

emotion_kirakira my pleasure ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:28 pm
Am I allowed to not capture the pokemon that I was just assigned by the random number generator and if so can I just flee or do I have to make it faint?  

Magiking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:29 pm
Magiking
Am I allowed to not capture the pokemon that I was just assigned by the random number generator and if so can I just flee or do I have to make it faint?
You can catch any Pokemon you are given, or flee, or knock out.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:32 pm
SubonicXP
Magiking

Sweetikins. And Merci...Again.
*Note to self, The Random Number Generator reads your posts and decides based off of those.  

Magiking

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:47 pm
Magiking
SubonicXP
Magiking

*Note to self, The Random Number Generator reads your posts and decides based off of those.

rofl I wish emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:50 pm
HEY GUYS. I'm really fond of the team I beat b/w with but I really want to start a nuzlock thing o.o
yet I fear my luck will not be so high. D;

also, I was thinking about doing this contest thing, where you write something and the prize is art. would anyone enter for that? (like yea, depending on art quality, but if it was good, would you bother?)  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:54 pm
DignityPower
HEY GUYS. I'm really fond of the team I beat b/w with but I really want to start a nuzlock thing o.o

also, I was thinking about doing this contest thing, where you write something and the prize is art. would anyone enter for that? (like yea, depending on art quality, but if it was good, would you bother?)
I love contests just because it's a contest. So yes, I would enter.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:02 pm
DignityPower
Magiking
SubonicXP
Magiking

rofl I wish emotion_c8

It totally did. ^-^ The first time, my character didn't really care so much so he got a Silcoon. Then, he was being loud and obnixious and I got a Rattata. The third time, they were getting serious and they found a Parasect. But he left it, remarking that it wasn't cute enough and now he's found a Butterfree. Awwww. This makes my day. ^^-^^ (Cloud Nine emoticon)  

Magiking

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:07 pm
SubonicXP
I love contests just because it's a contest. So yes, I would enter.

Yay! Maybe I could make it a group thing o.o
/goes write details before spoiling further

Magiking

It totally did. ^-^ The first time, my character didn't really care so much so he got a Silcoon. Then, he was being loud and obnixious and I got a Rattata. The third time, they were getting serious and they found a Parasect. But he left it, remarking that it wasn't cute enough and now he's found a Butterfree. Awwww. This makes my day. ^^-^^ (Cloud Nine emoticon)

hmmm... if it did then it loves to piss me off in funny ways e_e  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:13 pm
DignityPower

I'm totally in for this.

DignityPower

hmmm... if it did then it loves to piss me off in funny ways e_e

That I think it does. The odd little thing definetly did so during the Jackpot.  

Magiking

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:14 pm
Oh hey it's my MSN font color.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:18 pm
DignityPower

Thing to keep in mind with Nuzlocke runs is that they're not as easy as the game normally is, usually. Plus some stuff will be lost forever, especially if you got the game at launch and care about keeping the stuff from any events that have occurred.

Regardless, doing such a run's up to you. I find it a fun thing every now and then, if a bit rageworthy when things consistently blow up in your face.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:34 pm
Darksol88
DignityPower

Thing to keep in mind with Nuzlocke runs is that they're not as easy as the game normally is, usually. Plus some stuff will be lost forever, especially if you got the game at launch and care about keeping the stuff from any events that have occurred.

Regardless, doing such a run's up to you. I find it a fun thing every now and then, if a bit rageworthy when things consistently blow up in your face.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:57 am
xDD thanks for the feedback!  

DignityPower

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games