Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:41 pm
*takes a look at the shoes*
Well, I certainly can. Who in their right mind would want to walk around all day with their toes squished together?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Shoes are very important TES... and to some, yes they would kill over them. It takes hours planning how to match an outfit.... shoes make or break a look. *Sheepishly* Not to mention breaking in that "perfect pair so as not to have sore feet in 10 minutes sweatdrop

*tries to stand slower this time* redface I seem to be having lower body difficulties beyond my normal experience..... I need to know if Dame's ok... but I don't think I could even make it to that couch closer by.... redface Would it cause trouble to help me over there? I think sitting again made it worse stressed

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 pm
*She slowly drifts off to sleep with the TV and fireplace on.*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:45 pm
Psyzapp
*She slowly drifts off to sleep with the TV and fireplace on.*

((Fire Hazard! Trying to burn down your OWN bar!? Sheeesh XD Glomps... we keep missing ic))

iggies

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:46 pm
*shrug* Why not. It's not like I haven't carried you before.

*lifts iggies up in his arms*
So where are we going?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:50 pm
If they're her favorite pair of shoes, they can't be that uncomfortable. If you're having trouble standing it might be a good idea to go home. Or to Black's Clinic.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:56 pm
Just because they're her favorite doesn't mean they're comfortable. It isn't too uncommon for a woman to sacrifice comfort for fashion. rolleyes They could be the most uncomfortable pair of shoes in her entire closet for all we know, but she just wears them to make her legs look good. *cough* Not that I've checked out her legs or anything ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:00 pm
*shrugs* I suppose that's true... *decides to ignore Tes's comment about Dame's legs*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:00 pm
*Finds herself in TES's arm* eek Oh my!.... I- er - was just going to try the couch for a few minutes to see if I can't get the blood flow back to my feet ... I didn't think you would carry me redface *Tries not to show how impressed she is...*

*The mention of Blacks clinic raises a tightness in her chest then a fog settles over it. A Small gasp of panic escapes before she can clamp the emotion back* K-karrie... I don't think I could go to the clinic... hate hospitals!... But is that where she would go if-if... *deep breath* Aa-a-any thing has h-h-happened? Those shoes are her favorite  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:06 pm
Well, before the clinic there was the nurse's station at the cabana bar, but I don't think they treat serious injuries anymore. From my understanding, it was mostly there to just do normal check-ups and give geezers their meds.

*still carrying iggies*
so... you want me to set you down on the couch or do you have somewhere else in mind? You don't really look so well, to be honest.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:08 pm
Well, if she were hurt, she probably would have been taken to Black's... *looks worriedly at the shoes* I hope she's all right. *looks at his watch* I think I'm going to go check.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Oh TES I'm so sorry... would you mind... the couch for now at least... I-i just nee time to have tingling to stop... worried about my roommate.... dont do hospitals or drs offices...

*TES Takes her to the couch and she stretches out, Cringing against the rush of tingles. Gritting her teeth and squinting against the pain flow* Karrie I'll wait here.... for now.. Please let me know if she's there?

*Sits and starts to rub her legs, laying back now and then against the pain*

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:17 pm
*nods at iggies* I'll be back to let you know. *leaves MW, not realizing he's still holding the shoes*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:20 pm
*stands back and crosses his arms as he watches iggies*
And here I thought you were just feeling some numbness for having been sitting too long. You need a drink or some tylenol or something?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:20 pm

((Grabbed Karries booty))

*Whispers at Karrie's back* thank you Then returns to trying to get the tingling waves of pain to stop*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games