Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:47 pm
(( I'm not afraid of ghostly spirits. *hugs Icy back* We need you back here Icy. Hurry up with your "thing". @TES: Officer Dougherty has a way with me…kind of like taming a wild tiger. wink ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:49 pm
{{Icy can hurry up with my "thing" any day *nudge nudge wink wink* [that was so wrong, but it had to be said] }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:50 pm
{{*giggles at TES and smiles at Psyzapp* I'm hurrying, I'm hurrying. Had to wait for the recent drama to die down. May have to wait a little longer with Exor and his love triangle, or is it a hexagon? confused }}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:52 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Icy can hurry up with my "thing" any day *nudge nudge wink wink* [that was so wrong, but it had to be said] }}

{{ eek rofl Nothing to say whatsoever. Every time I think I got this dark elf figured out, he pulls something like that. stressed }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:55 pm
((I don't think I've ever met a dark elf so obsessed with his "thing" quite like TES is.)) rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:56 pm
{{pft... never mind Exor and his drama. Do what you want, when you want. Xun vel'bol dos ssinssrin, vel'drav dos ssinssrin. If you're going to go off like a rogue, might as well follow the motto twisted }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:01 pm
{{@Psyzapp: I know right! Well, even though TES and Ryzan were the first dark elves I've ever met, but still. Yet, he gets sensitive when we talk about his "firm pie". twisted

@TES: rofl I suppose you're right. But you also stated before that being a rogue can only get you so far. I'm going to put that quote-in Drow-in my quote box}}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:08 pm
(( Icy…you've been gone so long I'm contemplating forming a search party. gonk ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:14 pm
{{PFT! Don't you even think about it! Besides, batdamey was on her way to save me when Exor attacked her. Apparently, she had me tailed and with the silly mistakes I made during my search for the man in black and the botched kidnapping of the younger brother, it made since for me to have missed that I was being tailed by a p.i. So he's finally found my location and called her, but she got sidetracked and wound up in Black's clinic.

Oh and for the record TES, I'm not in a coma! I'm just unconscious. stare I'm slipping in and out, freezing my a** off!}}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:47 pm
BlackR.16
(( hey everyone dont get into too much trouble while Im on mission. I will be gone all day tomorrow...my time...So wish me safe trip. Post when I get back... ))

((You better... and didn't ya know... when the cat's away...? Hi all reading and catching up))

iggies

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:53 pm
*After spending most of her day working in her quarters on some research, she sees that Showcase has yet to have made an appearance. Not hearing any noise from her guest room, she decides not to bother him, but let him get his much needed rest. She decides she might as well make something for him to eat, and if he hasn't woken up by the time she has dinner ready, she'll just have to wake him.*

*Going into her kitchen, she opens her refrigerator and freezer, staring blankly inside both, wondering what he would like to eat. Hmmm....well, the man does hunt.... She grabs a couple of T-bone steaks out the refrigerator and sets them on the counter. Going to the pantry, she finds a couple of potatoes, rinses them off and rubs them with butter and kosher salt. After wrapping them in foil, she puts them in the oven to bake. Deciding to go with a dry rub for the steaks, she seasons them, puts them in a ziploc bag and leaves them out to marinade for a bit while the potatoes get a head start on baking.*

*Grabbing a beer, she goes back out to the living room to watch TV for a bit.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:57 pm

((Wow all ooc today lol.))

*Stretches, rolls forgets to dress and head to the WM for coffee. After slamming the buttons remembers the way Leko had shown her yesterday. Gets a cup and a saucer and heads for a table to wake up.*

iggies

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:31 pm
*Wakes up and rolls over to see what time it is. He's stunned to see how long he has slept. He slowly gets out of bed and into the bathroom to try and clean himself up a bit. Shuts the door.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:37 pm
(( Iggies…If you break my espresso machine you're gonna get me a fancy new replacement! mad gonk ))

*Comes out of her office to the Main Bar and sees Iggies. She as a seat with her.* Hi there Iggies.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:40 pm
*hearing noises from the guest room, she guesses that Showcase has finally woke up. Seeing as he hasn't called for help, he must be fine. She gets up and heads back into the kitchen to start grilling the steaks on the indoor grill.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games