Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:18 pm
I am as well as can be expected, jabbress sweatdrop Some wine would be lovely~  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:19 pm
katana68
*She blushes at his smile and eats some more of her dinner.* So, is the guest room suitable for your needs? Please tell me if you need anything in there....I try to keep it stocked with the basics of what someone might need....

It's way more comfortable than the beds at the hospital. I'm going to be completely spoiled with you taking care of me like this. *He finishes up his steak and continues to work on his baked potato. He takes a big drink of his milk.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:22 pm
*she looks down at her plate because she can't look him in the eye.*

Well, it's the least I can do, after you almost killed yourself trying to protect me. *she pushes the food around on her plate, not really eating anymore.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:22 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
I am as well as can be expected, jabbress sweatdrop Some wine would be lovely~

*She goes over and gets a bottle of wine and two glasses. She hands Ryzan the wine and a bottle opener for him to do the honors. She sets the glasses down on the table so he can pour.* Ryzan…I'm not very convinced you are doing well.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:23 pm

((back... sorry about no warning there... now I have to catch up again))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:25 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Icy Reign
{{Wait..what? What are you talking about?}}
{{You originally ended up in your hostage situation because Solomon took you down with your own taser after trying to drug you. So, if he's the one that incapacitated you and turned you in to "the man in black", why would he think Solomon was in cahoots with you?}}

{{The whole turning of the tables on me was cooked up by the man in black. He was trying to get the so called jump on Solo and I before we "got" him. With the fact that Solo was there handling top secret business, which he was supposed to be keeping a low key/hidden profile.

With Solo out and splurging, bringing all types of attention to himself, and happens to be spending a rather large amount of time with "Icy", he never took into perspective that the kid was young and rambunctious. He was new in a new town, like placing a kid in a candy store.

He was already on high alert when it came to me, and to see his brother with me when he'd been hunting me since the last attack, he jumped to conclusions. Seems as if I've left some things out of my updates.}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:27 pm
katana68
*she looks down at her plate because she can't look him in the eye.*

Well, it's the least I can do, after you almost killed yourself trying to protect me. *she pushes the food around on her plate, not really eating anymore.*

*He finishes up his meal…plate completely empty. He looks at her a bit puzzled.* I told you…it was a knee jerk reaction to the situation. I saw you were in danger and I reacted. It's what I'm trained to do. Katana…to protect you, I would take a bullet for you. *He looks at her with seriousness in his eyes.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:32 pm
((not all caught up but oh well)) I will be))

*Blinks as a grunny clomps down on her toes. And looks at her coffee, finding it empty and glares at the accusing eyes of critters*

More!

Where's mine?

You snooze you loose.... more!

FINE!

*Limps to the machine o'coffee and refills both the saucer and her mug, retuning to table*  

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:36 pm
((-twiddles thumbs at the hospital- Hi guys. -waves- How are ya'll? xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:38 pm
*Shakes her head slightly and gives Showcase a small smile.* Well, why don't you go have a seat on the couch while I clear away this stuff?

*she gets up before he can answer and quickly clears the table and escapes to the safety of her kitchen. Putting away the potato fixings into the refrigerator, she then loads the dishwasher and starts it. Grabbing another beer for herself, she opens it and leans against the bar, sipping it. well, now what are you going to do, just stay in here all night? Gah, I can't stand this.....this is killing me.....I know I hurt him, but I don't know how to fix it... She continues to absently sip her beer, and then goes back out to the living room.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:40 pm
*He does as she asks…carefully has a seat on the couch and waits for her to join him.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:44 pm
Psyzapp
*She goes over and gets a bottle of wine and two glasses. She hands Ryzan the wine and a bottle opener for him to do the honors. She sets the glasses down on the table so he can pour.* Ryzan…I'm not very convinced you are doing well.
... is that so?
*sighs and removes the cork from the bottle, placing it down on the counter before filling each glass*

I do not mean to worry you, jabbress. I am just feeling rather... how you say... "confused".

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:44 pm
damecharlie
((-twiddles thumbs at the hospital- Hi guys. -waves- How are ya'll? xd ))

{{Awwwww, my damey!!! crying I'd come visit if it wasn't for me being unconscious. Hey! I'll come be a ghost for you too! xd }}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:45 pm
*She comes back into the living room and sees that Showcase is already on the couch. Debating if she should sit next to him or at the other end, she takes a seat at the end and stretches her legs out toward him. She hands him the remote to the TV*

Here, I don't just let ANYONE use this...but just because I'm letting you choose what we watch, doesn't mean you'll get to do it all the time! wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:46 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Psyzapp
... is that so?
*sighs and removes the cork from the bottle, placing it down on the counter before filling each glass*

I do not mean to worry you, jabbress. I am just feeling rather... how you say... "confused".

Maybe I can help. Give you a fresh perspective on things. 3nodding  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games