Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Mitsuki avoided his eyes, blushing furiously. "I... U-uhm... T-thanks," she stammered.
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji points to your stomach, "Hand. On. Stomach! There better not be a baby in there! I'll kill the little b*****d! Who touched you!?!?"
Izara rolls her eyes at her brother and places her hands on her hips.

-stammers- w-what? There isn't I-I was just thinking - looks at the ground -

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:57 pm

(ignore the 2nd post. I cant delete it. TT^TT. *hits my laptop*)

Mitsuki nodded and looked away, feeling foolish. "Mhm. Okay..."
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:59 pm

While she was being carried, Tora laid her head agenst Blair's shoulder purring lightly, the words "mother...t-thank you..." are lightly wispered by her.

In Blair's room Tora curls up in the fedal posistion hugging a pillow tightly. she continues to purr lightly with a slight smile on her face that is rearly seen; it says she is at peace and happy for real and not putting on a false smile like she normally does.

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Misuzu0614
(ignore the 2nd post. I cant delete it. TT^TT. *hits my laptop*)

Mitsuki nodded and looked away, feeling foolish. "Mhm. Okay..."

would you like to dance? - holds my hand out to you -
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:01 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji points to your stomach, "Hand. On. Stomach! There better not be a baby in there! I'll kill the little b*****d! Who touched you!?!?"

Izara chuckles as Ryoji sighs releived then slumps over. "Good god, don't do that. I was about to go on a rampage, killing every fertile male in the vicintiy!"

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:02 pm

red 14 the sniper
While she was being carried, Tora laid her head agenst Blair's shoulder purring lightly, the words "mother...t-thank you..." are lightly wispered by her.

In Blair's room Tora curls up in the fedal posistion hugging a pillow tightly. she continues to purr lightly with a slight smile on her face that is rearly seen; it says she is at peace and happy for real and not putting on a false smile like she normally does.

- looks around sadly wishin I could in fact claim tora as a daughter but not sure if she would be so ok with that -
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Surprised, Mitsuki stared at him with wide eyes, "Really?" She takes his hand and smiles gently.

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk

Izara chuckles as Ryoji sighs releived then slumps over. "Good god, don't do that. I was about to go on a rampage, killing every fertile male in the vicintiy!"

- sighs - "Would you have acted any different if it was your oun?"
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Misuzu0614
Surprised, Mitsuki stared at him with wide eyes, "Really?" She takes his hand and smiles gently.

- laughs - yes of course - dances with you swirling and tworling you around in a random pattern -

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:07 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk

- sighs - "Would you have acted any different if it was your oun?"

He scratches his head, "well yeah. But I haven't touched you . . . like that." He blushes.
Izara snickers.
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Tora continues to purr softly for an hour untill, her eyes start to squent like she is waking up. her eyes open and she looks up half dazed and still tired, the smile is gone now. she looks around tring to figure out where she is, her ear that is not under her head dances around tring to help her locater where she is.

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Sarah: "I know that" sits down heavily and pats the ground next to her for iz
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:10 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
Misuzu0614

- laughs - yes of course - dances with you swirling and tworling you around in a random pattern -

She found this entertaining, and without thinking, started to giggle. It was a while since she giggled.
She twirled and moved along with Damien, dancing gracefully.

bones and rot

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games