Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:37 am
BLUE FALCONS __ JUNGLE TROOPER
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
FROM THE TINY ACORN __ COMES A MIGHTY OAK __
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX작은 도토리에서 마이티 오크 온다

Kyo walked through the bustling city as if it was just a normal day. He watched the sidewalk very carefully placing his steps at the proper stride. Not to fast not to slow just right. It was simple perfections like this that brought a smile to his face. Clean and simple thats how Kyo tried to live life, sometimes he even succeeded at it. Well, when he didn't get dragged into conflicts with other Tamers and the Digimon. Kyo hadn't felt like this in a long time. After Marcus fell back to corruption and Kiro logged of for good Kyo felt off of his game. Kyo stopped in his tracks as he heard hooting coming from the sky above him. He looked to the bright blue sky as an earthy brown bird floated down. Kyo offered his arm out for the bird to perch on. "Hello Nimbus" Kyo said as the Owlmon rested on is arm. Nimbus was easily identifiable buy the Green Thumb logo placed proudly where the crest of love would normally go. "Its good to be back Kyo." Nimbus cooed. Nimbus was a very kind and intelligent digimon, unlike most of Kyo's digimon he was quite obedient. He had just returned from visiting the Digital forest to check up on the village Digimon Who called it home. "I assume everything is well" Kyo smiled. "Yes sir." Nimbus cooed. "Thanks Nimbus. Download" Kyo said and Nimbus turned to a steel blue colored light and entered Kyo's Digivice i.c. Kyo lifted his leg to take another perfectly placed step. Before it could even touch the ground Loud booms could be heard from across the city. "똥" Kyo said swearing in his native tongue. Gather all of his courage he rushed of to see what the commotion was about.

Kyo walk through the labyrinth of buildings to where the destruction was coming from. Among the skyscrapers were digimon of the fiercest sort. Each Digimon was dealing out blows as if they were card sharks. Kyo scanned to see if any of the Tamers we're allies. Kyo spotted Brain and Alex both were members of the Blue Falcons, however Kyo could tell what this fight was over. Kyo steeped closer to the Battle. "H-hello" Kyo said as he waved shyly sweat dripped down his brow. "My I ask whats going on here?" Kyo was hoping to solve this problem with put having to fight the other Tamers. Though they had very powerful monsters in their armies Kyo had just as if not more powerful army at his disposal.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

Belphegor chuckled at the nonsense that Dax said. He crossed his hands and walked next to Alex. "I only harm those that piss me off! You really don't want to piss me off OK!" He looked at Xanxus. He then snapped his fingers with his right hand. Xanxus heard the signal and nodded but didn't turn around. In the Dark Flames, Xanxus then flew behind Chronomon and gave a tight bear hug. He then flew higher in the sky to make the two not cause any damage on the city. With his stronger strength, Xansus tightened the grip to make some bones break inside Chronomon.

User Image

{Belphegor Sagawara}+++++

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

KiroMishima
Crew

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:29 pm
(Sorry for lame reply last time and lack of more recent replies, preoccupied)
Dax held out his black and purple digivice. Data swirled into and around it as his digimon dematerialized into it, every single one. Daemon looked reluctant to go into it, but he put on his cloak (in response to your question, SU Blue) and did so anyways. After all his digimon were inside his digivice, he continued to hold it up, and this time, data shot outside of it.
For minutes data was shooting from it, forming a gargantuan creature in the sky. Dax continued holding it up without falter as the data released this monstrosity from the digivice. With the last strip of data, Dax literally grabbed onto it.
The data came to form the shoulder of Ultimate Chaosmon, specifically the digicore. Dax resided on this core, standing on the monstrous digimon and cackling at the people below.
"...Apocalyptic blast, UC" he said, smiling. The digicore he was standing on and the digicore on Ultimatechaosmon's other shoulder glowed brightly as, at the center of his spirit-like body, a ball of data and energy began to form, ready to unleash itself on everyone.
Dax cursed inside his head. He could feel Chronomon complaining about his broken bones, and all of his other digimon were a little scratched up too and pissed that they couldn't fight.
But he kept his smug smile up as Ultimatechaosmon prepared the Apocalyptic blast.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:58 pm
Before Thomas could get a reply he heard the sounds of a battle taking place. A very big battle form the looks of it. "Ok, this is weird..." He muttered to himself while Gigimon clenched onto his head. "We're not going towards it, are we?" The little digimon asked. "Well if someone needs help or something we should at least try and lend a hand." Thomas replied, taking off. In a few minutes he was at the scene of the battle, shaking as he gazed upon it. He wasn't used to this sort of thing and now the thought of even trying to fight or help seemed like a death sentence to Thomas. Even Gigimon was shaking.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:44 pm
Țhe Țrue ero
ⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏ
♩♪♬♭
As all the enemy digimon disappeared, Saberleomon retreats to Alex's side. Kentaurosmon and Ulforceveedramon do the same. They all have to look up at what comes next though. "Holy.." "My lord..." "You're joking..".
Alex curses aloud, frustrated. "That arrogant SOB! who the hell does he think he is!?" He's just about ready to go up there and bring the fight to him again, but looking around, there are still many humans and digimon about. Including the boy with the large demon digimon. He stops at a familiar face. It's Kyo from the Blue Falcons. Alex is surprised to see him, and runs to his side. "Kyo!" He turns, watching UltimateChaosmon power up. "It's great to see you and all, but we've got a huge problem right now. I'm gonna try to stop it, and I'm pretty sure you'll get the idea after I do this!" He thrusts his digivice forward, and yells out "Cannondramon! We need you!" A burst of light springs forward and it forms into the immense Cannondramon. His voice is gravelly and uncaring. "What is it? You need me to shoot something?"
Alex points to the even larger digimon in the sky. "I need you to shoot it with the best you've got!"
Cannondramon grunts in his usual uncaring way, and turns his cannons to UltimateChaosmon.
Kentaurosmon cuts in. "I shall help too." He points his bow in the air.
Ulforceveedramon is suddenly behind them, but alex isn't sure when he got there. "Looks like you guys have got the right idea!" He faces upwards, and the V on his chest starts to shine.
Saberleomon can be seen standing on top of a building, his fur bristling as he readies his infinity arrow. He roars out and stands firm.
Surprisingly, Digitamamon runs over from his rescuing duties to help as well. "Alex, digivolve me!"
Alex hesitates at first. Digitamamon is not really made for offense, but a combination of the urgency and determination in the egg digimon's eyes makes him hold out his digivice and click the button.
Digitamamon is enveloped in bright, golden light as two majestic, white wings sprout from its back, and a halo ascends to float right above it. The light dissipates revealing a Digitamamon with pink legs and a set of angel's wings. As Alex thought, it really is not an offensive digimon, but HolyDigitamamon proves him wrong as the inside of its shell starts to glow golden, and it aims for UltimateChaosmon.
Chikurimon, who, up to this time has been aiding in rescuing innocents finds Monmon unconscious, and sees the Veedramon and human as well. Directing it's attention to them it tries to warn them. "Danger! Danger! All humans and digimon should leave the city as soon as possible!" It can't pick up Monmon because it has no hands, but it then has an idea. "Attention! Attention! Your assistance is required!" Not being a very literate digimon, it cannot fully express what it wants, but it can only hope The human boy and Veedramon can understand.

User Image
♩♪♬♭

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:55 pm
Dax's grin sort of faltered, noticing all the digimon preparing to fire at Ultimatechaosmon. It wouldn't do much, but it may cause Ultimatechaosmon's concentration to falter, and therefore, the Apocalyptic blast, which, in turn, would blow up in Dax's face. He didn't want to send any of his digimon out, in fear that UltimateChaosmon would obliterate him, but he decided he had no choice.
Dianamon, Imperialdramon PM, Omnimon X, Chaosmon, Chronomon DM, Neptunmon (as he came out a pool of water formed in a crater that he resided in), Seraphimon BM, Daemon, Guardiangemon, and Miragegaomon Bm all emerged from his digivice. Ultimatechaosmon's power made it so that they could all float in the air, even those that lacked the power to do so...accept for Neptunmon, since he prefered to be in his makeshift lake.
They all aimed their own attacks towards Alex and his digimon solely. Dianamon was reflecting the light of one of the digital moons in the sky to cause a blast, Imperialdramon was working on a holy attack similar, Omnimon X and Chaosmon were both charging their swords, Chronomon was charging his cannons, Neptunmon had his scythe at side, Seraphimon BM had a strange orange aura charging, Daemon was hidden, Guardiangemon was charging his sword, and Miragegaomon had her weird scythe-thing ready.
Dax smiled and shouted, "This is how it works. Ultimatechaosmon's attack will only damage digimon, and he will leave humans out of it. But if you launch your attacks at him, he will not leave humans out of it, and all of my digimon will also aid in your destruction. So, choose. Your digimon...or your life?"
He was simply happy at the moment - this was the trill he had been looking for.  

City in Slumber

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

If he is the light and sun then I must be the shadow of miracles...

Marco looked towards the battlefield. It definitely looked dangerous and it was probably a good idea to retreat somewhere safe, but he couldn't move away. His feet remained rooted to the ground by some unseen force. Marco looked at Veedramon and noticed that he was still as well. They exchanged a look, and as their eyes locked on each other, a thousand words seem to pass through their eyes. They each knew what the other wanted, they didn't want to retreat, they didn't want to hide in a safe place. They nodded at each other and started running towards the battlefield again. Marco stopped when he heard the strange robotic-like voice, he frowned and looked down at the unconscious green monkey. He remembered that monkey, it was Monmon; they had fought, Marco remembered. He walked back to the fallen digimon, picked up and placed him on top of the spiked ball digimon, making sure that the spikes weren't poking him. "I'm sorry, but I must go. Get away from here or return to your tamer." Marco turned around and didn't say another word as he ran back to Veedramon where they headed towards the battlefield.

Marco continued run along side Veedramon. The large blue dragon digimon glanced at him from the corner of his eyes. Marco felt his look and decided to answer him. "Do you think we're making a mistake?" Veedramon looked forward again and shrugged with a grin on its face, "Do you care?" Marco chuckled and then smiled, it was not long since they were together, but Veedramon already knew him very well. "No," Marco shook his head, "there are no mistakes in life, only choices and I've chosen to see this through." Veedramon's grin widen as they finally go close enough to the battlefield to see deformed arms of a digimon with no definite shape. His whole formed looked unstable and Veedramon flinched as he felt his data shake under the immense pressure. Marco took out his digivice, "We need more power!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
ORRE CHAMPION MONTY
╚══════════════════════╝
User Image

Monty stood atop one of Network Cities many skyscrapers. The winds wiped around his coat as he adjusted his visor. Dracomon stood at his side as he looked onto the ongoing battle. The ground shook and the sky roared as attacks were thrown in every which way. Monty gave a confident smile, he hadn't been noticed by the rest of the fighters yet but he had a plan. He was a strategist after all and it was his job to turn the tide of battle. He reached into his pocket and removed his D-Arc Digivice. With a quick motion he drew from his card deck, which was housed in the case over the back of his right hip. The card shone with a radiant light and it morphed into the red digivolution card. With a slight laugh he said, I was destined to win.

The scene was dark only a small light cast the shadow on Monty, a random voice echos in the background calling out Digi Modify. The red card spins around in front of his silhouetted face as he catches it between his right hands pointer and middle finger. Monty's face could be seen turning and looking out from behind the card, a small ray of light illuminated half of his face and his green visor gave off a darkening shimmer. Monty moves his right hand in a rapid motion and grips his D-Arc with his left holding it up. He swings the D-Arc past his face over to the right side of his head close to the card. Monty's right hand moves swiftly past the D-Arc and then in one motion he strikes the digivice with the card sliding it through. Digital sparks could be seen from the interaction as Monty calls out, Digi Modify! The D-Arc reads into the card before accepting it and applying the effect to Dracomon. Monty pulls the card all the way through with all of his might as data like energy illuminates the area around him. He calls out in a determined voice, Biomerge Activate!

Monty extends his left hand holding his D-Arc as he cries out, Biomerge Execute! Monty pulls the digivice in towards his heart as it begins to glow and expand over his entire body encompassing him in a radiant light. He begins falling backwards as Dracomon appears behind him. Both of their bodies begin to merge together as Dracomon calls out, Dracomon Biomerge to...! Dracomon's blue arms extend from the sphere of light significantly longer than before, data and flaming energy surround them as chrome digizoid armor forms on them. Next his feet extend out, also longer than before and follow suit. Flames surround them and armor latches on to them. The armored appendages fold around the sphere of light that is still at its core as it begins to morph into the midsection, a blue chest emerges from the orb before being surrounded by overflowing data and energy, elegant chrome digizoid armor forms from the body. A flaming aura bursts from the cracks in the armor as a flaming tail as well as wings sprout from his back which can be seen more clearly as he spins around. The flames quell as a digizoid covered tail as well as armor where the wings once were form. The data of Dracomon, Coredramon, and Wingdramon gather at the top of the torso as they merge to form a new dragon-like armored head with 5 protruding horns. Monty opens his eyes as he awakens within the consciousness of the digimon, he remains hovering within the sphere of light which is now merged with it. All of the origins and data of Dramon species digimon flow through his body and its power becomes his own. The Dragon Man Digimon spins around as a regal green cape emerges from its back. With a roar it erupts from the field of overflowing fire and data pulling out a golden sword known as Fragarach. The new digimon has a new voice which seems to be combined from Monty and Dracomon's voice patterns. Our hearts are one, our wills are united, our bond is eternal, we are Slayerdramon!

The dragon man digimon drew on his golden sword Fragarach. As he spun it around his body the cracks ignited with fire leaving his body illuminated with a red hue. Slayerdramon pushed off with its strong legs taking off high into the sky. Spinning in the air Monty gathered up as much potential energy as he could and plunged down towards the earth. He had been training with Dracomon since the day he was born and he was one with his soul. Their mastery of the greatsword far exceeded that of most sword wielding digimon and his determination to win was surely greater. Dramon energy begins to swirl and condense around Fragarach. As he drew closer to the ground his speed exceeded mach five for an instant. Monty cried out from within Slayerdramon's core, Tsukiryu Aura (Moon Dragon Slash Aura)! Slayerdramon impacted the ground close to Dex's array of digimon. With all the energy and potential force he had built up he releases a crescent shape wave of flaming energy tears up the ground towards every single charging weapon of the digimon. It was not only strong enough to cripple the weapons but harm the digimon very thoroughly. One thing was certain, the humans had plenty of time to defend themselves and ready for the next attacks, it was a distraction greatly needed. He assumed some of the enemy digimon would get away from the attack, but it was moving so fast that the margin for escape was very slim. As soon as the wave of energy left the sword it reached his first victim in 1/1000th of a second.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Xanxus then grabbed Chronomon's Cannons and crushed them making them unable to shoot. He has not completely crippled Chronomon up. He then charged Ultimate Chaosmon and used his Dark Sigh to shield him form attack till he gets close range.

Belphegor then sighed and then smiled evilly. "Heh! You went that far to piss me off huh? I can take on this guy! four Digimon to make him huh? Then I will also use four Digimon!" He then pointed his fright hand at Ultimate Chaosmon and made a finger gun pose. His Digivice glove started to glow and from it cam out his three main Digimon. DynamoPlug, Sogeking, And Zenji. Each a different attribute to create the perfect attack on Ultimate Chaosmon.

The three stood together first before they took off to assist Xanxus. They looked at each other and nodded. First Sogeging flew off. He charged up his deadly flames to use shield him as Xanxus did. He started to glow wil a holy light which will now make him have smoother flying to easily dodge upcoming attacks. The DynamoPlug sighed and then jumped from the ground. Normally he cant fly. But he used his two arm cannons at engines. used his tail cannon to make him spin in the air. And aimed at Ultimate Chaosmon's main core at a powerful force.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:43 pm
wild wulfie of the forest
"It okay," Brian assured Dragord, giving him a smile, "It can be hard sometimes but I adjust most of the time." In a crowd setting it was rather difficult since there was way too much movement around and way too much talking. Brian would have said more but just then he felt a shake pass through the ground. Something big was happening and he could see something off in the distance.

"What that?"
Brian asked, pointing at the object. From where he was, he couldn't tell that it was the top of the head of a giant sized Digimon. "Hmm... that appears to be a Belphemon," Gear said, looking at where Brian was pointing as his eyes zoomed in a bit to get a better look.

"A Belphemon? Awesome" Dragord exclaimed, almost like a little kid. Mike sighed a little at looking at his partner and then took a look at the huge digimon. "As far as I remember, Belphemon is one of Seven Demon Lords... right? Isn't he... dangerous?" Mike said to Brian and Gear. All the knowledge about digimon Mike had was because of his digging for internet on the human world. However, something as weird as a Demon Lord called his attention, something that really calls Dragord attention. Mike wasn't the kind of guy to be confused easily at all, and Dragord knew for experience.

"Oh well, probably not all demon lords are as dangerous as we think Mike" Dragord said trying to give him an answer although Mike was still with a puzzle look in his face and waiting for Gear and Brian for an answer.  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Belphegor may of had a tough exterior, but inside he had a powerful connection with them all. Xanxus, he may have signed a contract with the seven Demon Lords so they they can be summoned to help him at will. But he now thought of them as his own family. Like the reason his father made him go out into the Digital World. To make his family bigger and stronger. He sighed. He crossed his arms and looked at his Digimon going in for the attack. Each one had a perfect connection with Belphegor. Digimon of such power listening to a Tamer is quite impressive. And making Demon Lord not cause destruction, that takes some skill. He knew he cant lose this for them.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:39 am
"Potentially, yes," Gear said, looking at the Belphemon still as he tried to see what was happening, "Though he doesn't appear to be a threat right now." For some reason, this Belphemon didn't seem to be going on a rampage and destroying most of the city. "It could be fighting another Digimon," Brian said, looking at the area once more before looking back to Mike and Dragord, "See other attacks?" There were what appeared to be other attacks from unknown Digimon at the time making slight appearances everywhere around the Belphemon.

"Think maybe we should go check?"
Tortomon asked, Gabumon quick to interpret it to Brian who nodded slightly and patted Tortomon on the shell. Tortomon understood the meaning and turned towards the action, slowly lumbering on towards it. "If you don't want to come it's fine," Gabumon told Mike and Dragord, seeing as they might not want to see what's going on.  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:40 am
The dark figure appeared once more, travelling from Drive City to Network City. With the same small flash of light that occurred, far off from the other Tamers in the city, the figure brought out his Digivice and scanned the Demon Lord Digimon, Daemon and Belphemon, as the Crest of Greed fed upon the scanned data that was obtained, much like it had with Tamake's Barbamon and Lucemon CM. There was no physical or visual evidence that the data was being scanned, but it was simply how the Digivice functioned, by scanning the accurate information of the Digimon, particularly the Demon Lord Digimon, the Crest of Greed was growing more and more within. The very well-hidden Digivice was put away once again, as the figure disappeared once more in a small unnoticeable flash of light.

From behind a nearby building, D appeared, walking quite speedily towards the scene of the battle as his eyes came across Brian, Mike, Dragord and their respective Digimon. He was heading towards the scene where Monty and Dax's fight had sprouted from. D politely smiled at the three Tamers, and walked right by them. He had heard words that seemingly intrigued him: Biomerge. The term was not new to him, but it was something he was extremely familiar with. An oddity, if one could call it, about D was that he was nearly always out around on his own in the Digital World, with his Digimon rarely ever walking beside him. At an earlier stage, perhaps he had walked more with his Digimon, but for quite sometime, D had kept them stored. Once D had come to an appropriate distance from the battle, he surveyed the field and could see the Digimon that were fighting were simply fighting on their Tamer's commands, and he deciphered the situation that was going on.

As briskly as D walked towards the scene, he left, passing by the three Tamers he had before. It seemed that something else, perhaps more important had caught his attention. When he looked at the expressions upon their faces to check what was going on, he only hoped that they would be alright. "If any of you are going to see what's going on, be careful, and stay safe," he said in a caring tone, as he stood where he was, simply calculating the chances of the Tamer's safety in numbers.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:50 am
Țhe Țrue ero
ⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏ
♩♪♬♭
The choice Alex has been given stalls him for a second, and in that second, mayhem breaks loose. Suddenly, a shining dragon digimon drops from the sky with a weird sword, and slices up a whole section of Network City, hitting everything in its path. Alex gasps out in first surprise, but it soon turns to anger. This was exactly why humans are hated! We destroy indiscriminately. He's got half a mind to go and kick whoever's butt that's controlling it, but there is no time for that right now. It occurs to him that they are outmatched. Everyone's a hostage right now, and once that blast fires, everyone will die..but he can still save the humans. He holds up his digivice. His face cast in shadow as he commits a most shameful act. "Everyone back!" His digimon don't even have a chance to argue as they are digitized into beams of light and returned inside. He calls to Dax. "Alright, you win!"
Behind Dax, a familiar form flies to his side, and into his line of sight. A large demonic-looking digimon with a single, great eye. The demon lord(Not a real one. It's just his type) digimon, Ghoulmon. He offers a slight bow to Dax before speaking. Of course, having no mouth, the words just seem to enter his brain. "I see you are the one causing all this destruction today. Tell me, would you like the world?"
Alex's head jerks up as he can hear Ghoulmon's voice in his head too. "What, Ghoulmon?! What is something like you doing here!?"
Ghoulmon's voice grows painfully loud. "Quiet!" Alex's body is enveloped in dark energy and he cries out, falling to his knees. "Yes. That power is still there. You just never knew it did you? This time however, I'm in control"
Alex struggles to move, but can't in the grip of this dark power. "Y-you!"
Ghoulmon's attention turns back to Dax. He'd been watching, and saw the way Dax viewed the destruction. So close to him, yet detached, as if one were watching a 3-D movie. "I see you are a fan of theatre. Tell me, do you like tragedies?" He squeezes his claws, and the darkness enveloping Alex intensifies, and illicit a strangled cry from him. His digimon are for unknown reason trapped within the digivice, and can only watch his suffering. "Believe me, I can give you this city with merely a command, and the entire digital world within days. All I need is for you to say one word, and my services are yours." He indicates Alex's darkness-enveloped form. "And his as well."

User Image
♩♪♬♭

User Image  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:59 am
User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

If he is the light and sun then I must be the shadow of miracles...

Marco and Veedramon looked ahead at the destruction. Everybody seemed to be coming together and a very large beast was attacking the digimon who was apparently the cause of all this. Things were more of less handled and each of those digimon were of the mega level. Marco and Veedramon were too weak to make much of a difference. "What should we do? They're attempting to attack all at once." Marco looked around then noticed two large spheres on the shoulders of UltimateChaosmon. He pointed at that, "What are those spheres on his shoulders?" Veedramon's eyes widen and then nodded, "A digimon's digicore! And his is exposed!" Veedramon exclaimed. Marco looked at him confused by the thrill in his voice. "So what does that mean?" Veedramon turned to face him. "A digimon's digicore it vital to their survival, UltimateChaosmon has no definite form because his power is too unstable meaning that his digicore is exposed. Usually a digimon keep his digicore inside their body, but he has no body." Marco's eyes widen as he began to understand what his partner was saying. His digicore was out right in the open, "So if we attack his digicore then we have a chance to win!" Veedramon nodded and they both cheered. However, they stopped as Network City began to shake like in an earthquake.

ROAR!!!!

Marco and Veedramon covered their ears as a sudden growl echoed throughout the city, the earthquake getting even worst. Marco fell down, but Veedramon helped him, using his large arm to support him.

A portal appeared on the ground as a deep black ocean could be seen through it. A figure from the depths of the black ocean seemed to emerge and come closer and closer. Marco and Veedramon's eyes widen as they quickly ran away from the portal. A large beast emerged from the dark ocean; a monster red scaly monster with large jaws and two tails, it resembled a crocodile.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The monster was taller than any building and it took up nearly half of the city, truly a ferocious demon. It roared once more making the city shake. "What hell is with all the noise!" He spoke looking around the nearly destroyed city, then spotted the many digimon scattered around, none came to his size, he was easily the biggest thing there. It swipe its tail around towards all the digimon, anyone caught in the attack would be easily knocked back by his devastating power.

Marco stared with a shock expression on his face. It was a leviathan, a monster, and in its presence along, he could feel the wickedness of the world crushing him down. What was that thing? Veedramon picked him up and began to run trying to avoid the incoming tail sweep. Veedramon ducked as the tail passed right over them, but they were hit current as they were knocked aside. Veedramon held Marco's body close to his chest as he tried to shield him from the impact. "Veedramon, are you okay?" Marco asked worried as he placed his hand over his head, some blood coming down from a wound by his forehead. Veedramon was scratched around his arms and legs, but it nodded, "Ye-Yeah, nothing is too badly broken." Marco turned at stared up at the large creature. "This is not good..."

Leviamon continued to roar and demand an explanation for being awaken from his slumber as he it continued to move his tail to destroy the buildings and attack the digimon around them.

(A/N: Yes this will be how I capture my new Demon Lord... xD )  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games