Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twinkly Little Star

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:09 am
✖►Twinkly◄✖
♪♫╔══════════════════════╗♫♪
thank you n__n
♪♫╚══════════════════════╝♫♪

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:38 am
Hi everyone ^^ I'm a little new to this guild. I don't remember who invited me, but it was a surprise xD

Most of my friends call me Pourii ^^ I am 23 this year and I am addicted to zOMG! I hope to meet more new friends here ^^  

potpourii

Good God Green Sofa

6,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:40 am
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:43 am
Good God Green Sofa
Welcome!

Thank you! ^^  

potpourii

bakaanimefreak4

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:57 pm
Hello. My name's Alex and I'm majoring in mechanical engineering. I'm looking for friends so send me a PM if you wanna talk.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:49 am
bakaanimefreak4
Hello. My name's Alex and I'm majoring in mechanical engineering. I'm looking for friends so send me a PM if you wanna talk.

Welcome to the guild! It's nice to have you smile

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

TheBaronsRemorse

Generous Donator

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:11 am
Hi my name is Maxwell I'm 18 and finishing my last year of college .
I live in California and I love to wright poetry wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:24 am
Hi, and thanks for accepting my request to join. xD I'm also called Mae or Mort sometimes, 19, I draw, read on the bus..I'm shy and don't usually talk much..not very good at these introductory posts either. But hopefully I'll find a reason to post often in this guild.  

mortimae

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:38 am
mortimae
Hi, and thanks for accepting my request to join. xD I'm also called Mae or Mort sometimes, 19, I draw, read on the bus..I'm shy and don't usually talk much..not very good at these introductory posts either. But hopefully I'll find a reason to post often in this guild.

Welcome to the guild! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, it's a pretty cool place. biggrin

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:08 pm
I'm Margie (well, by my username), am 19 going on 20 in a few months. I'm going to college for a Business major degree, and theatre minor, but someday I hope to have a Masters in history and get into law school.

Was invited to join this guild by somebody. Thank you very much!  

Marguerite_Blakeney

mortimae

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:32 am
Aquila15
mortimae

Welcome to the guild! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, it's a pretty cool place. biggrin

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

Thanks. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:37 pm
ATOMIC_BUNNY_RAVER
Hi my name is Maxwell I'm 18 and finishing my last year of college .
I live in California and I love to wright poetry wink

(haha)  

spycat vs helldog777

Starla Firelight

Beloved Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:21 pm
Aquila15
mortimae

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

Hi. I'm new here, so I'm introducing myself! I like peace and quiet and a good story. (And chocolate. But that's more of an obsession.)
ninja heart ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:22 pm
Welcome Starla, thanks for accepting the invite! biggrin

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:18 am

User Image
-FREE HUGS HERE-
Welcome everyone!!!

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games