Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:11 am
*taps the camcorder* Huh, it stopped?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:03 am
::Maune walks into Gilda's office as his fox ears twitches:: You wanted to see me Gilda?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:36 pm
UnlimitedBlade

*Stands back and laughs as Maune gets dragged into something he didn't intend on doing. Grabs cup from Bandaidd and stands back*

I don't mind if they're here, its totally fine. 3nodding So where do I go fill this urine cup at =o? Oh and does someone need help adjusting a towel?

You can collect the specimen right here. It will need to be witnessed, of course so no hiding in a locked stall. When you are finished with that, we can begin.

*winks and drops towel on the floor and gets dressed*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:37 pm
So Sunako... ready to witness the medical process?

Sunako: ...I guess.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:46 pm
bandaidd
UnlimitedBlade

*Stands back and laughs as Maune gets dragged into something he didn't intend on doing. Grabs cup from Bandaidd and stands back*

I don't mind if they're here, its totally fine. 3nodding So where do I go fill this urine cup at =o? Oh and does someone need help adjusting a towel?

You can collect the specimen right here. It will need to be witnessed, of course so no hiding in a locked stall. When you are finished with that, we can begin.

*Mouth drops to the floor as he looks at Bandaidd*

So are you sure I have to fill it right here? Can I at least turn around or hide behind a curtain? redface  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:52 pm
UnlimitedBlade
bandaidd
UnlimitedBlade

*Mouth drops to the floor as he looks at Bandaidd*

So are you sure I have to fill it right here? Can I at least turn around or hide behind a curtain? redface

We can go into a bathroom if you like. I do need to witness that the sample is not obtained from some sort of container you have on your person. Which means, yes. You will have to pee in front of me.  

bandaidd
Crew

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:32 pm
Allright allright! I'll give you my sample already wink *Takes cup, pee's inside it, and locks the lid*

There you are miss. A bonified urine sample from yours truely. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:20 pm
Nuts, why isn't my camcorder working?

*shakes*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:22 pm
UnlimitedBlade
Allright allright! I'll give you my sample already wink *Takes cup, pee's inside it, and locks the lid*

There you are miss. A bonified urine sample from yours truely. smile

awww. a present. <3

*kisses Unlimited on the cheek*

OKAY! hop up on the exam table and we'll start the exam.

*gets stethoscope out of the freezer*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:43 pm
This exam is to determine your fitness for duty at this particular job. All righty then. Look at my finger. Follow it without moving your head. Mm-hmm. Squeeze your eyes shut. Mm-hmm. Open your mouth; stick out your tongue; close your mouth and show your teeth; hold your arms out to the side and close your eyes and touch the tip of your nose with each finger. Again. Mm-hmm. Gonna look in your ears, now.AND! Take a deep breath, hold it, hold it, hold it...  

bandaidd
Crew

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:21 pm
*Face turns red from the kiss*

Gah-ah! Jeez woman take it easy now, I'm not in a rush here ;D. By the way...that stethoscope is cold...could you warm it up a little bit for me? Pretty please? 4laugh

*Breathes in and holds his breath*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:02 am
*gets out chilly stethoscope and lets him hold his breath while she listens to his heart*

If ya can't take a little chill, I don't see how you could possibly withstand the rigors of being a cabana boy. You DO understand that the job will be rigorous, don't you? You can just nod or shake your head while you continue to hold your breath.  

bandaidd
Crew

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:25 am
bandaidd
*gets out chilly stethoscope and lets him hold his breath while she listens to his heart*

If ya can't take a little chill, I don't see how you could possibly withstand the rigors of being a cabana boy. You DO understand that the job will be rigorous, don't you? You can just nod or shake your head while you continue to hold your breath.

Oh I can take the chill, I was just trying to be difficult razz

*Nods head and continues to hold is breath*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:12 pm
Ahhh, so fresh now.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:34 pm
Maune
::Maune walks into Gilda's office as his fox ears twitches:: You wanted to see me Gilda?
Ah, yes dear, I did need to see you a moment. *Pulls out a couple of syringes and test tubes.* I'll need to see your arm, dear.

*Ties a rubber band around Maune's arm and slips a needle in to his vein. She then slides a test tube on to the needle and proceeds to fill a few vials with his blood.* Hanging in there, dear? Just a few shots now. *Removes the needle she drew blood with and releases the tourniquet. Gilda picks up another syringe, popping him in the other arm before he can protest.* One more, I promise. But you'll need to turn around, dear. Drop the drawers, hun, just a little. This one has to be delivered here, sorry, dear.

*Sees the surprise on his face and stares down her glasses at him.* It doesn't hurt that much, dear. I'm a nurse - doctor in-training, and I've seen more than one bare bum in my career. Now go on, turn round and let's get this done. I do have to get back to the University...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games