Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

France-niichan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:19 pm

Me difficult? ha ha... you are mistaken. My terms are your lips for the return of your glasses. Nothing that would hurt you...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:21 pm

-staaaaare-
... ... ...
. . .
-crosses his arms with an irritated noise- Fine.

catweasels

France-niichan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:29 pm

*leans over to 'capture' Matthew's lips. He only linger for a moment, deciding not to press his luck too much before pulling away a smile on his own lips. There now... that wasn't too bad now was it mon petit castor? *carefully replaces the other's glasses to their rightful place*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:38 pm

"Un cauchemar," he murmured, arms unfolding to allow one hand the freedom to absently adjust his glasses. He resisted the urge to wipe at his lips, not wanting to deal with Francis's possible protests.

((=O WATCH ME MAGICALLY BOUNCE BETWEEN NOVEL AND SCRIPT FORMATS AS SUITS MY MOOD OF THE MOMENT.))

catweasels

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:02 am

((Once again I seem to be up when everyone's at work/school crying ))

Lithuania came in with his folder. No one was around, so it looked like a good time to get some of it done. Sitting down at the table he opened it, pulling some papers out. Belarus had called it unimportant work, but some of it was his own budget, taxes, and other such matters. Those where what he had trouble getting done. Giving a small sigh, he set about getting to work.

(( A ******** INTRO? XD Wow. I'm chatty. ))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:44 pm

((-raises hand- Actually, I didn't go to school today, so I was here? =D
Aaaaaand... if I had gone to school and today weren't quiz bowl, I would have been home a half hour after you posted?

-totally went and posted a tl;dr post in the beach party thread- -thinks Arthur needs a leash to go with his collar-))

Pirate UK-tan

US-tan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:38 pm

((Hey Kara, sorry I disappeared so suddenly last night @_@ My internet decided to just... stop))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:41 pm

Russia looks up from his book and smiles. "Oh, excuse me, America~ I thought someone important walked in~" he says, a sweet, yet serious, look on his face, and goes back to reading.

((Sorry, I had to do it. XD))

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:43 pm

*Drops though the air vents and hangs.*

...G-good evening....
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:46 pm

((<3 It's cool.
=D I mean, I finished my English paper at least.
-rolls off to take a shower before seeing if she can take over the downstairs computer again-
>> As if I haven't played zOMG enough today...))

xxKarachan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:46 pm

Looks up from the table where he had laid his head down and fallen asleep. "Oh..." He sat up, rubbing his cheek where there was a red mark fro laying on his arm. "Hello Russia-san, Belarus-san..."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:50 pm

((Excuse me if my replying isn't spot on right now. I'm making APH window sitters, so...yeah. ^^))

"Aww," Russia coos, "Lithuania~ You have corduroy lines on your cheek~"
He reaches behind him and pats Belarus on her head, like he was totally used to her appearing from air vents.

Russia-tan

US-tan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:50 pm

"What was that Russia?" asked curiously, "Who's unimportant? I don't know know who you're talking about but I guess everyone seems pretty unimportant when compared to a great hero like me!"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:53 pm

*Glares at US*

..What was that..?

Oh, Mr. Lithuania, it seems I did not see you there...

..good evening...

Eam Adair

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:56 pm

((BAH. *headdesk* I gotta get off. >:C My RL Liechtenstein is forcing me off to come play with her. XDDD See you guys in a few hours~))
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games