Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:59 pm
joy block off chaos his gun and trying strike back to him but his speed is very too fast to bearly to hit him."damnit lets me cut u open and sliped ur blood on the door from hell chaos"said Joy slice leaf fall to the ground. "nope if i stop u will get me and mark on my body but i wont slow down"said chaos draw out his long kantana strike joy left arm where is her weapon that.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:16 pm
When she arrived, she stopped at the door, finding a girl with her arm bleeding and seeing Chaos with the blade that had cut her. She slowly drew her weapon towards the girl since knowingly that she was an enemy. What other motive would Chaos give if that was not true. Hikari stared at her coldly with pure anger and disgust. "What do want now?" asked Hikari towards her. Her voice was chilly that it portrayed what she had felt.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:33 pm
"well hikari u come to play with me "Said Joy frozen up time and chaos is frozen in his place." i know who kill ur other friend his name is don right killed couple night ago that person name was megan i work with them sorry killed him"said joy pick her sword began strike at hikari.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:52 pm
Hikari glared towards Joy with pure hate. All she could see was anger in her eyes. Her kindness seemed like it disappeared in thin air. She gave a smirk on her countenance and widened her eyes. She swung her staff and a wall of black fire formed a barrier in front of her. A slight chuckle left her lips and her expression turned sour. "Leave at once....before I kill you..." muttered Hikari as her sanity returned.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:41 pm
"i cant go back or wont back but i can kill chaos right now"said joy swing her sword into chaos gut he can felt in world frozen in time."hikari give up and end suffer more friend like chaos"Said joy pull out blade of chaos gut.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:30 am
Hikari's eyes turned towards Joy. Witnessing the blood gushing from Chaos's stomach, her eyes was pure black, filling with hatred. Her hair and her outfit turned pure black and her lips gave a savage smile on her countenance. "Bad choice...." muttered Hikari as she pointed her staff towards Joy and it released a grotesque looking hand and encircled her, capturing her shadow and the hand clasped on her neck that squeezed it tightly slowly and painfully. Laughter left her lips as she tighten the grip on her staff that glowed furiously, thus, gripping it tighter and tighter, allowing her power to grow. Hikari licked her lips as she tilted her head sideways with cold and empty eyes. "Bye bye~" muttered Hikari in a childish manner and snapped her neck. The hand flung her mangled and limp body across the room and cracked the wall when it made impact.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:42 am
joy body turn to ashes and reappear in front hikari with grin at her "that is one i want see u dark hikari and u have same like ur sister but her soul is still walk in this world"said joy sword turn to bright red color and slice up staff in half that burn on touch of the joy sword.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:43 pm
Hikari's expression turned sour in an instant as she heard Joy's voice. Her head turned and before she realized it, her staff was burning and had no choice but to let go of it. Her hand was burnt a little and she placed it close to her lips and licked the burnt area. She gave a giggle towards Joy and her mark on her forehead began to morph. Little did everyone know, the staff was the first seal, a seal to keep Hikari's dark power contained. She gave a roar and the air was so thick that breathing was difficult.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:17 am
chaos break the spell and but wound is open that wont stop him "that is it for u joy and u will die to night"said chaos suddury weater change start to rain heavy my back reappear two black wings and body turn to demon grab joy slam in the mud ground.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:09 am
Her head turned swiftly as Chaos intervene. "Back off! She's my prey!!" scowled Hikari towards Chaos in a raspy voice. But when she was about to move towards them, Hikari's sanity began to slowly surface. Her mark began throbbing as Hikari tried to regain herself once again. After a minute or so, a black blob surrounded Hikari's body. It was her demonic self, still trying to overtake her mind and body. She then thought of her mother, her friends, and most importantly, Chaos. The blob exploded and dispersed all around her. Her eyes and her appearance returned to normal and a smile formed on her countenance as she slowly fell unconscious on the ground. But there was something different from her countenance, a new mark appeared to both sides of her neck.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:43 pm
"so it is her but chaos i know u take her far away this place go back where it start at" said joy pull her self up and try to move her hand.chaos stare at joy and walk to hikari the pick her up and carry her. chaos carry rest gear and hikari gear on his back and still hold hikari in his arms that leave city went far north where is all start at.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:34 pm
((Idk what to post! D: ))  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:50 pm
(i will help again of ur stuck spot)
chaos went to desert and felt tired and burn out his energy turn to his demon form but his legs got stuck and pull him under sand use his last enegry teleported hikari away me send to the far island we is people will find by beach......"hey miss r u ok"said boy found hikari lay in the sand.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:53 am
"wake up sister and look around u not with chaos anymore and send u far away from him and time to look ur self"said lisa in front of u and carry her in camp from islanded people get her keep her safe away of evil then change hikari to diffencet clothes to wear and place a soft bed to rest in.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:25 pm
Hikari finally awoken from her slumber. Her eyes glancing towards her surrounding, trying to get a recollection of what had happened. She jolted upwards as she realize that her surroundings were not familiar to her, at all. Another thing she noticed was that Chaos was not there. Hikari then stood from her bed and rushed outside the room, looking for Chaos.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games