Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:58 pm
"Haha hair pulling i see," Scalet let herself fade into the door and her faded away from her hand. "Now i think we should stop playing around, What do you think?" Scarlet laughed as her voice was only heard.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:49 am
"Oh, vanishing are we," Artisia said gleefully.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:11 pm
Scanda chuckled "Thats nothing to compared with the bullets I have in my gun but I dont just control darkness"he said as he held out his right hand he sparked a flame then put that out with water which came from the left hand then blew the water away with the air "I have many powers so I guess I might burn somebody though"Scanda said as he asorbed fire into both of his hands until they were both massive swirling orbs he fired them both at the boy burning the boys clothes and his skin.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:09 pm
A dark chuckle came from me as I felt my skin burn.

"Thank you. I had meant to shed my skin earlier but you helped," I said as I looked at my new self. No longer was I skinny and helpless. My skin was as tough as metal but retained the human color. Still light brown. I flexed my fingers and saw every vein and bones in it. They seemed to be made of steel.

"Interesting. That fire you used has truly cleaned me of my past skin. I am absolutely new," I said and I sent a wave of power and sighed. It felt really good to be free.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:47 pm
Amentet didn't have time for their petty squabbles, she'd already followed the kid inside the room. Keeping close to the shadows. Amentet switched back to her smaller form, she didn't know how they'd gotten around her, but it wouldn't happen again. She'd kill the kid if necessary. Protecting her home was all that matter, and nothing was going to stand in her way. Seeing him stop ahead, she floated near the ceiling, hiding in the rafters.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:48 pm
"No not really," Scarlet said as she now stood in front of Artisia.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:27 pm
Scanda glared at the kid as dark energy ran thorough him the power of the darkness started to spread out of his body as the floor around him started to burn by the darkness "Kid when that b***h is dead I swear to whatever the hell is in your head I will break your neck"he said skarply as he turned to leave the Library but suddenly fell to one knee.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:39 pm
Artisia immediately had her hand around Scarlet's throat and she tightened her hold. A smirk was on her face. "Oh well, I was enjoying you becoming invinsible. I would have enjoyed a chase," Artisia chuckled.

"Lord Rylle of the Dark, it is I your heir," I announced my presence. A dark shadow stirred in front of me.

You have returned , my son. I welcome you back...

"I am honored, father," I bowed my head to the dark shadow.

It seems as if you have brought company...is it for my killing pleasure? Amentet, I am shocked that you would grace me with your presence...  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:48 pm
Scarlet put her hand on hers and made her grip harder. She grinned and slowly her body began to melt and as she did she began to mold on to Artisia's body.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:35 pm
"You know, I don't enjoy a second skin," Artisia said and she vanished from view. Suddenly, she had Scarlet's molten self in a metal chest constricted tightly. "Can you leave that?"  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:42 pm
"But of course," Scarlet said and the metal chest suddenly melted. She materialized again and stood looking at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:23 am
"Melting, hmm. If only things were that easy," Artisia said maliciously and the molten metal started to become chains and the heat of the molt burned through Scarlet's clothes.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:18 am
Amentet eyes blazed a burning blue, she came down from the rafters and shifted back. Using her powers to speak inside both of their heads, "yeah right a*****e, like you have the power to kill me, we both know that you can't do s**t within these walls as pre ordered by our lady Mega. I have half a mind to crisp your hide." Amentet made a large fire ball from her mouth and shot it a few inches from their heads. Walking closer she looked at them both, then back to Rylle "now tell me what your planning to do with the kid?" she looked at the young male.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:12 pm
Scarlet grabbed the chains and her hands began to glow red. She yanked on them and they broke easily. As parts of her clothes were burned her cursed mark was now visible on her chest. It spread a bit pulsating. She grinned at the woman but her face and eyes were different, more dark. In a quick flash she stood in front of her driving her fist right into her stomach sending her flying back.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:23 am
"Oh damnit, you are so troublesome," Artisia grumbled as she materialized behind Scarlet before hitting anything. In her hand was a poison un-cure-able by magic and she injected it into Scarlet's system.

"There, now magic won;t trouble me much!" She lunged with a sword in her hand and stabbed Scarlet right through her heart.

"Why dear Amentet, I am only powerless if the base is still intact. Once I rid a part of it the whole place have no more restriction on me. And my dear so here will destroy the foundation, isn't that so son," Ryll said darkly as he chuckled in the dark.

"Of course. I must do everything in my power to free my father," I said maliciously and suddenly a hole appeared under me. I smirked and fell into it. I was determined to destroy the foundation of the building which lay deep within the earth.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games