Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikolai Tesla

Ice-Cold Vegetarian

35,365 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:17 am
I'm thirty eight, genderqueer, poly, and cantankerous.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:27 am
Hello Everyone, Just dropping in to introduce myself. I've just been acepted to this guild, I'm 25, male and live in N.California in the U.S.A. I'm a computer engineer and graphic designer I'll be posting up some artwork so keep your eyes peeled. Also if you would like custom artwork of your toon, please ask. Well work something out, I am quite reasonable.

I look foward to hearing from you,
-Gixus ninja (Allen)  

Gixus

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:47 am
I'm a new person, so anyway, here's my introduction.I'm 22, female , becoming an Australian this year or next year. I live in Australia. I am singaporean and I love computer stuff. I am eccentric and wierd as well... so don't mind any odd phrases or comments from me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:56 am
Hi all new thanks to the guild spotlight. otherwise I wouldnt have found this brilliant guild!
My names Bikku. I am a 21 yr old married woman (just met the mile marker) going to colleg and working full time. Im from Ohio and have been on gaia for almost 5 years (on another account).

Excited to be here. Thrilled. Cheers ^_^

Bikku

bearian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:30 am
Hi all I'm 26 and a transplanted Southern Californian desert rat that now resides in North Carolina. I miss my sand and sun.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:43 am
Hi everyone, my name is Maria and i am new to the guild.
I am 30 years old with 2 kids and i am from Toronto  

peachsnapz

Classy Dame

Clever Darling

17,640 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:54 am
Hey hey, I'm a Classy 22 year old Dame in Sunny Southern California. I'm a full-time college student and I have two jobs, so I'm always busy busy!
I'm so excited for this Group!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:05 am
Hi. I'm 24 and live in Michigan. Glad to be here.  

Artemus Maximus

Lady_Niqui

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:01 am
Hi, I'm the lady Niqui and I'm 24. I live in central california. I've been married for 3 yrs and I'm having a baby girl around christmastime. I'm glad to see some older people around here. I was really starting to lose interest in Gaia cuz I felt like I didnt belong. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:01 am
Hello everyone!! 34, mom of two here.. I started out on here trying to to help my kids earn gold.. but i got hooked in the process LOL.. glad to meet everyone!!  

Xx velvet petals xX

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

epik mithra

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:27 am
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ whee

I suppose I should do an intro....I really do hate these things sweatdrop

Aaaaanyway. My name is Mithra and I'm 22years old. I'm a major dork and I love manga, videogames and Asian music. I'm currently obsessed with Guitar Hero, Rock Band and Ookami. I'd say feel free to hit me up on xbox live but, it currently won't connect to the internet. crying

Glad to see that there's a place for us older gaians to hang. I'm excited to meet everyone smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:08 pm
Cattivo
Hello to all you Geezers new and old!!!!! *passes out canes to whap youngins with*

heart

I'll take one of those canes and go look for some youngins to whap. Hello everyone I'm Nicole. Just joined the guild. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and having within the guild. See everyone around. biggrin  

sapphyremoon

Chemical Lee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:08 pm
Hi, I'm Lee! I'm 24 and I teach high school biology and chemistry; I just started this year. It's pretty exciting, so far! I'm from California. Glad to be here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:03 pm
Hi everybody, I am new here, and thus figured that I'd hop over for a quick hello. biggrin  

Aliana Shadowfire

FaeofAvalon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:04 pm
hello all.

23, massage therapy student  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games