Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Kira felt an electric shock through her mind. She held her ears in pain, and looked at Maralyn. "Dark... thoughts, flowing through...." She said and tears formed in her eyes, but she quickly wiped them away, and continued holding her ears, but not in pain. "Those cries and thoughts were soaring through the air like a poisonous gas, and the negative feelings are chilling us..." She explained, still hearing yelling and shouting ringing through her ears, but the others didnt hear it. Pain shot through her mind again, and sweat was forming on her forehead... "I wish I didnt have this power... But thats my fate..." She whispered.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Kishiko smiled. "I missed that. Your kisses were always sweeter than Kaz's." Realizing Kaz could hear she then said, "His is more demanding and that's hawt really." She wound her arms around Zack's neck.

"Good night Maralyn."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Ichiro looked at Kira with concern. "What's wrong?" He went up to her and put his hand on her shoulder.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Seyn learned not to get embarrassed when seeing two people kissing. She looked down at her letter. "Dorm 201, Second floor." She mumbled to herself. "It was a pleasure meeting you Ms. Miyazaki." She said bowing and heading for her dorm.

Maralyn with her head down, was climbing down the school wall. "I'm sorry I worry you..." She whispered before her face was unforeseeable.

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:31 pm

Zack chuckled "he cant hear you right now he's resting i know it sounds weird but he's asleep" he wrapped his arms around her waist "its ok to be honest" he then stuck his touge out
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:32 pm

"I can hear, cries and thoughts of the unholy creatures that are near me, but I'm alright now. You dont ahve to worry much..." Kira smiled and wiped her sweat with her wrist. She stood up and looked up at the sky and a cool breeze blew. "I'm going to bed now. I hope your okay, since your neck is bleeding a little bit. Well, good night..." She lied about going to bed, and walked back inside.
Kira sat on her bed, listening to music again and looking out of the window. She looked up at the starry night sky, and saw the full moon shining brightly in the sky.

XStarlight_DustX

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Kishiko giggled. "Oh i've missed you and you're adorable randomness." She rested her head against his chest.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:39 pm

Maralyn went to her room. Thoughts were rushing through her mind.Ichiro, worried about me? Tsuna hurt, by An old friend? This school.. She thought.

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Zack smiled "i missed you to and you just being adorable" he then kissed her forehead "so is Ace ok?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Kishiko giggled and went over to the crib to pick Ace up. "You wanna hold him?" She gave him to Zack making sure he had a firm grip of him.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Maralyn finally realized what was the emotion she was feeling. But she didn't want to start something between them. "Don't damn it!" Her heart had it's own mind. It controlled her body to run back to him.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Seyn had gotten to the stairs where Maralyn had bumped into her. Seyn remembered seeing her somewhere in a dream, but she just picked up her books, and continued. "Weird."

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Ichiro was watching the stars and sighed. "What a long day." He flew to the highest point of a nearby tree. "Guess I'll sleep like a bird today." He closed his eyes but he couldn't sleep so he watched the moon instead.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Maralyn was at the top of the roof. "Ichiro?" She was being controlled by her heart. Her voice was also being demanded to do things. She saw Ichiro in a tree, watching the stars. "Need company?" She yelled at him, smiling and waving her hand, running towards the tree.

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Ichiro looked at Maralyn with sheer curiousity. "Umm...sure?" He yelled back. He really didn't mind.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games