Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:36 pm
User Image
"Brago, that is not an explanation. there are like ten people in this room and everyone stinks of worry. Someone..tell..me..what..is..going..on!"

Misha slipped ito her home showered and changed into some jeans and Sick Puppies T-shirt, and went to a slide panel. It opened revealing a weapons cache. She girded her loins for war.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:39 pm
"You need to stop coming to stare at her, Brago," Robert said. He looked back to Nike. "Things have gotten worse with the weres. The war we've been trying to avoid is definately going to be impossible to stop."  

Dameon Black

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:40 pm
Tiffany raised her hands in surrender."Im just here to say hi."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:41 pm
"We were worried about you and the war, I thought someone with your deductive skill would have figured that out." Brago laughed  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:48 pm
User Image
"Thank you, Robert. I'm sorry if I worried you." She reached into her drawer and pulled out her scotch. She was about to pour a glass, but ended up staring at the bottle. "who's been drinking my good scotch?"
Misha made her way to Embrace and went straight to the office. "woah, who forgot to invite me to the party?"
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:50 pm
"Robert, quiet yourself, you do the same thing hypocrit." Brago retorted. "Ah, hey Misha. Looking sexy and dangerous at the same time."  

DemolitionboyXX

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:52 pm
Tiffany rolled her eyes."Does he do that to everyone?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:57 pm
User Image
"Thanks Grandpa, I try." giving Brago a smile. But it fell from her face. "Nike, I got attacked by Fang Hunters. If they are real, then my father is going against the covenant. I will stand by you."
"Nike sat there holding the bottle and poured herself a few fingerfuls. She threw it back and slammed the glass down. "Damn. Bring me Xram." She watched Misha leave. "Anybody got any suggestions on how I'm gonna do this with a low body count.
User Image

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:00 pm
"Request to the council that they strip him of his authority."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:05 pm
Tiffany raised her hand."If anyone cares,i was attacked by the League."  

Marie Rouge

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:06 pm
User Image
"Brago, he is the authority of the Were's if he is choosing to do this, then there is no one but us to stop him." Nike sounded so resigned.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:07 pm
"are you alright, Tiffany?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:10 pm
Tiffany nodded."Im fine.I was able to use my Mesmer.They are getting too outgoing,if there fighting a master."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:14 pm
"Vampire Master, eh? how old are you Tiffany? pardon my question." Brago then looked back to Nike, "Fine then. Stab him with the wolfsbane and its done..."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:17 pm
User Image
"Brago, if I go there and just stab him it will not end but if we win in true combat, theothers will respect that and back down. It will have to be tonight."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games