Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:45 am
User ImageUser Image
Quentin "Quinn" Devereux
Fifth Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Disowned but Found

Location : Hogsmeade Station → Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table (2044)

Quentin nodded as Quinn made the connection. He gave a light laugh at the name joke. “Couldn’t let Mary be without.” He added brightly. Listening to the events of his friend’s summer, it seemed like things were great for Mary but possibly not so much for Quinn himself. He’d get back to that later and talks of home in America came along. “Sounds like there’s more to all that.” He commented simply. He’d pry later. Now wasn’t the time. “As for me my summer was overly dull. I did a bit of studying but mostly just hung around with Aurora. Her brother finally started his own business too.” He shared.

Once out of ear shot of Mary or Aurora for that matter, Quentin thought about how to ask Quinn more about his summer. “So, I take it summer for you wasn’t that great? Since you only mentioned how your sister enjoyed it.” He asked subtly. “Want to talk about it?” Course if he wanted to talk, he’d listen. And, if he didn’t want to then he’d let it go. After everything that happened to himself, he hoped his friend would want to talk to him about those types of things.

- - - - - - - -

Arriving at the Ravenclaw table, Quentin took a seat. It was then he brought himself to mention the sorting. “My sister is be sorting today.” He said as he looked to the group of first years. “I haven’t seen her since I started school.” He added. She was seven when he was kicked out. Though, he’d never liked her due to his mother’s attention being taken away. She was still his sister. Even if she didn’t see it that way.

Hearing his last name and her house called, Quentin’s jaw hit the floor. “Gryffindor?” He spoke out loud. He watched the teal haired girl take a seat her robes turning red and he was stuck in a moment that made literally no sense. He may not know her after four years, but she couldn’t have changed that much could she? What were his parents going to do about her sorting? Would she suffer the same fate? He had no idea.

Status : Curious... Confused...
                                                  Company : Ravenclaws... Quinn

OOC : - - -

mc2

Abnormal? Try unique, my boy
                                                  It'll suit you much better, I promise
                                                  And to that end, I think you'll do quite well in
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✠ Quinn Ezekiel Conri-Dechering ✠ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <5th Year>
Time: 2043-2044 // Location: Ravenclaw Table
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quinn had thought Quentin might drop his curiosity regarding his summer but was wrong. Not surprised he was wrong though, his friend was a Ravenclaw after all. Quentin tactfully waited till they were in their own carriage to press about his summer. Quinn sighed, feeling a bit defeated by the situation, "It's my father, he is being the typical a**, pardon the language, that he is. Said that I was more of a "princess than Mary was." And basically spent the week focused on spoiling Mary and cutting down me behind her back."

He took a breath and continued, "The preacher is fire and brimstone sort where a lot of people are going to Hell. If Grandmama is going to give up something she loves, what's to stop her from giving up on me if she finds out... basically I'm not as good of a Christian as I should be. The frustrating thing is I can't do anything about it..."

He paused as the carriage reached a stop and the were ushered to the castle. Once at their table, Quinn said, "Don't worry about it. I just have some things to figure out that's all. I'm just tired of lying about things for everyone else's benefit. Not really fair."

He shrugged and added, "Maybe we can talk later, your sister is one of the first years, right?" Quentin soon confirmed that adding he hadn't seen her since he started school. The unspoken being that was when he got kicked out. He glanced up to see the teal hair girl carry herself pridefully and assuredly to the hat when it said a house Quinn was sure no one was expecting: Gryffindor. Quinn looked to Quentin and raised a brow his eyes taking on a slightly lighter hue reflecting his concern.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Ah, such concern for your dear sister
A quiet, thoughtful mind, hm?
Yes, I know just where to put you,

Ravenclaw!
{OoC: }
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
________
GWYNETH_MCHALEN ___
Third Year, Ravenclaw ___
═══════════════════════
_

She had only gotten as far as learning the six different types of wounds before she was joined by a familiar face, not that she would have noticed until her name was called. ”Huh? Oh, hey! Alright Lara?” She said as she set her book aside. ”Sure am! I meant to do it over the summer but, never really got the chance.” And that was putting it lightly. Between the backwards sleeping schedule and her parent's wild obsessive clinginess, she could hardly get a minute of peace and quiet. The fact she could read over a hundred talking kids but not in her home had to mean something, she just wasn't sure what yet.

”So what's up? What've you been up to? I see you all the time in class and stuff but we never actually talk.” She pointed this out like a problem that needed to be solved. ”So how've you been mate?”

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: Fall 2044
【WHERE:: Sorting Feast
【WITH WHO:: Ravenclaws'
╚═════════════════════════╝

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          σн, ι ¢συℓ∂ нι∂є 'иєαтн тнє ωιиgѕ
                                          σf тнє вℓυєвιя∂ αѕ ѕнє ѕιиgѕ
                                          тнє ѕιχ-σ'¢ℓσ¢к αℓαям ωσυℓ∂ иєνєя яιиg
                                          вυт ѕιχ яιиgѕ αи∂ ι яιѕє, ωιρє тнє ѕℓєєρ συт σf му єуєѕ
                                          тнє ѕнανιиg яαzσя'ѕ ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ ιт ѕтιиgѕ

spaceTris was unsurprised, but thrilled, to be sorted into her father's house. While she loved her mother, she didn't think she was much of a Gryffindor herself (though she wouldn't deny she had a penchant for adventure). Being a Hufflepuff would've been fine, but she was happy to be a Ravenclaw instead. And not in Slytherin, stuck with Jack. She waved happily at her cousin as he finally made it to his own table, relieved that the lure of Ha-Yun (who he was sure to spend the night annoying) was enough to make him sit at his own table.

spaceShe tossed her hair over her shoulder and scanned the table, looking for somewhere to sit. Her face lit up when she spotted Lee. She'd known he was a Ravenclaw, but hadn't really thought about it until just now. She made her way over to him, sitting across from him with a smile.
                                          "Hey, Lee," she greeted with a smile. Hopefully he realized who she was, considering his memory sometimes wasn't great and she was pretty sure she'd been a boy the last time he saw her.

space"Who're you?" the girl sitting next to Lee asked, frowning at Tris. The first year didn't take it personally; if she was friends with Lee, she was probably a little on the antisocial side. Lee wasn't exactly the friendliest of people. Not that he was unfriendly, exactly, at least not the way Elliott was. But he was definitely not a people-person.

spaceUnfazed, Tris offered her hand across the table.
                                          "Tristan Lovette," she told the girl, who shook her hand, though she seemed somewhat reluctant to do it. "Everybody calls me Tris, though. Lee and I are, uh, family friends? If you have a really loose definition of family, anyway." Not that anyone has a looser definition than hers, she thought. She still wasn't entirely sure which people she was and was not related to. Dating was going to be a nightmare. Maybe she should stick to muggleborns; that lessened the odds of accidentally dating her sixth cousin thrice removed or whatever.

spaceThe girl continued frowning, but seemed to relax. "I'm Kendall," she said. Tris filed that away; she was, thankfully, very good at remembering names. You kind of had to be, when you were a Whitethorne and related to or at least in the same circle as literally everyone under the sun. "Lee's my best friend." This, Tris noted, was said somewhat defensively. Like she was scared Tris was going to threaten that, somehow.

spaceIn response, Tris just grinned.
                                          "I think I've heard mention of you," she said. "You're in Gryffindor? That's where I'm betting my best friend ends up. Both of her parents were Gryffindors. She's a little more reasonable than them, but not by much." As suspected, the mention of her own, not-Lee best friend relaxed the other girl. "Her sister might go there, too, but we'll see. She might end up in Slytherin with my cousin." Tris glanced at Lee with a small smirk, wondering if mention of Jack's existence would trigger a rant. Those two did not get along, much to Jack's chagrin.

уσυ σи¢є тнσυgнт σf мє αѕ α ωнιтє киιgнт σи нιѕ ѕтєє∂
                                          иσω уσυ киσω нσω нαρρу ι ¢αи вє
                                          σн, συя gσσ∂ тιмє ѕтαятѕ αи∂ єи∂ѕ ωιтнσυт αℓℓ ι ωαит тσ ѕρєи∂
                                          вυт нσω мυ¢н, вαву, ∂σ ωє яєαℓℓу иєє∂؟

wнere - Ravenclaw Table
                                          wнen - Sorting Feast 2044
                                          wιтн - Lee, Kendall
                                          pronoυnѕ - She/Her
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jessica Cara Avery
First Year Ravenclaw
Eleven Year Old - Pureblood
Younger Sister

Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table (2044)

Jessica smiled as the hat called out Ravenclaw. She’d known it ever since she was really young. Heading to the table she waved to Leah and took a seat. Turning her attention to the rest of her classmates she waited for Benjamin to be called. When he went up and he was sorted into Ravenclaw. Smiling she clapped for him as he approached the table.

Sliding into the seat next to her Benjamin sighed with relief. “Looks like we’re together after all.” He said with a small smile. “I told you not to doubt yourself.” She told him with the smallest of smirks. “You certainly did Jess.” Watching the rest of the sorting Tristian Lovette was also sorted into Ravenclaw. Jessica knew her from the many time their parents would get them together. It was fitting that everyone she knew was in Ravenclaw it seemed.

“You think we’ll make some friends?” Benjamin asked Jessica. “I don’t see why not. You could always join Quidditch and you know I’ll be in music club.” Jessica suggested. “Oh, I don’t know…” He muttered unsure about joining the team. “You should at least tryout. You’ll never hear the end of it from Chris if you don’t.” She said leaving it at that. She did not need to listen to her brother comment about the lack of Quidditch in their generation. Like it was such a horror she was disinterested.

Company : Ravenclaws... Benny

OOC : - - -

Your father's child, indeed, my dear girl
                                                      Yes, I see a thirst for knowledge
                                                      And a quick and creative mind, as well
                                                      Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:08 pm
User Image

I ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ I'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ,
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ sᴀʏɪɴɢ,
"Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪᴛ." Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴ'
Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟs ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I, I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʀʏɪɴ', ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʜɪɢʜ

Lee was happy to be sitting finally. They hadn't been on their feet long, but the little trip wasn't terribly fun. Well, he didn't find it fun for the simple fact that he had to leave home and not return for months. It sucked! While he and Kendall were watching the sorting and quietly talking, someone very familiar wandered over and sat across from them. He looked up as his name was called, brain connecting the dots to his cousin (ish thing? what were they considered?). He gave a small wave just as Kendall questioned Tris' very presence. Lee was about to answer, but it was taken care of.

Tris introduced herself as a family friend, and Lee nodded along happily. That was a good term for their weird family connection. "Tr-Tris is... pr-practically a co-cousin. A-and very nice!" He grinned over at her, then turned his attention back to Kendall as she introduced herself too. She called herself Lee's best friend, to which the blonde happily agreed. "Mhm. Sh-she saved m-me from getting st-stepped on, and n-now we're be-best friends." A bit of color curled into his otherwise pale cheeks as the boy pushed up his glasses a bit. Tris said she'd heard about Kendall, and Lee grinned a bit more. He'd told pretty much everyone about her already.

Tris brought up the houses, specifically Gryffindor, and talked about her friend and her parents. Lee nodded along, though for the life of him, he couldn't remember who Tris' friend was. Though at the mention of her Slytherin cousin, Lee turned to glance at the table in question before turning back with a frown and narrowed eyes. "Y-yes. I-I'm glad J-jack isn't in Ra-raaaavenclaw. I'd l-leave." He was annoyed about Jack's very presence at the school, but at least they weren't going to be constantly together. He ran an hand through his curls but they moved to cover his eyes almost instantly again.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Tris & Kendall
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Random Chattering
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Stupid Jack

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ
I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴀsᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴ' ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:07 am
User Image
                                                  The devil you know, the devil you know, the devil you don't
                                                  'Cause better to know the devil you know, the devil you don't
                                                  Cause wherever you go, wherever you go
                                                  With the devil you know you never alone
                                                  But it's better to know the devil you know, the devil you don't

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℛα√εη¢ʟαω || ℉ḯяṧ⊥ ¥℮αґ || ℋαℓƒßʟø☺∂

════════════════════════

Loke frowned as he didn't get the answer he was looking for, but apparently didn't get the house his parents were in either. That was likely an oversight on the hat's part, he decided as he watched his robes change. Either that, or a deliberate evasion. He likely didn't get the answer because the hat was ashamed of being wrong. After all, his dad did say sometimes that the hat wasn't accurate all the time. Nevertheless, he spied Jack as he stepped down and made his way to the table, knowing that he was going to be in the same house as Jack's cousin. And brother. And sister. And mother too, if he remembered right. He'll just make sure that Jack's presence wasn't missed in Ravenclaw.

He gazed about the table as he took a seat and noticed who was there. So far, it looked like many of the other first years were already forming cliques and, never one to like feeling left out, he decided to take a seat deliberately with Tristan since he figured that they were less likely to be annoyed by him. Which, noticing that Tris was with several other people, made the newly-minted Ravenclaw grin. He waved, looking cheerful while he studied everyone there.
                                                  "So! House mates, huh? You're Jack's cousin. Tell me, how much do you think Jack's head's likely to explode when he realizes I'm here and not in Slytherin?" He probably already knew that answer. Jack and he had talked about Hogwarts, and while their parents might not agree, Loke and Jack did get along famously. Like a house on fire. With petrol as accelerant. He grinned and waved at Tristan's companions and held out a hand. "Loke Nalson-Lillantine, if you didn't hear the Sorting Hat. Dad's going to be happy I didn't wind up in Gryffindor. He joked about disowning me if I wound up there."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, and the hat never answered my question!
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Make that money pile up baby, pile up higher
                                                  Make that money pile up, make it pile up higher
                                                  Make that money pile up baby, miles higher
                                                  Make that money pile up baby, pile up higher

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

σн, ι ¢συℓ∂ нι∂є 'иєαтн тнє ωιиgѕ
                                          σf тнє вℓυєвιя∂ αѕ ѕнє ѕιиgѕ
                                          тнє ѕιχ-σ'¢ℓσ¢к αℓαям ωσυℓ∂ иєνєя яιиg
                                          вυт ѕιχ яιиgѕ αи∂ ι яιѕє, ωιρє тнє ѕℓєєρ συт σf му єуєѕ
                                          тнє ѕнανιиg яαzσя'ѕ ¢σℓ∂ αи∂ ιт ѕтιиgѕ

spaceTris tried not to giggle too much at Lee's (comparatively) passionate reaction to Jack's sorting. She didn't figure she needed Kendall thinking she was picking on him, considering the kid was already eyeballing her like she was some sort of threat. She smiled conspiratorially. "Personally, I'm glad he's in Slytherin and not Ravenclaw, too," she stage-whispered. "I love my cousin to death, but I can't imagine living with him. I'd say I don't know how his brother and sister do it, but, well. You've met their parents." She snickered. She was pretty sure Jack was already planning some sort of nonsense that would get him in trouble, likely involving the twins and Loke and possibly even his new friend Cammie.

spaceSuch planning would have to wait, though, since Loke was apparently sorted into Ravenclaw. Tris wasn't overly surprised; she'd known that he had the brains for it, so really it was just a matter of whether or not the hat saw fit to put him in Ravenclaw or Slytherin. She snickered at the boy's comments on his own sorting, flipping her hair over her shoulder.
                                          "Oh, I'm sure he's fuming," she chirped. "I'll bet he had it all planned out, the two of you staying up late into the night, plotting together. The hat probably put you here just to separate the two of you." She was joking, of course, because she didn't think the hat would do that. Well, not for that reason, anyway. She knew that at least part of why Zach and Desi had gotten separate houses was because the hat knew they needed some space from each other. Even if Desi hadn't agreed with it at first. But that was very different from separating a couple of cousins just to keep them from getting into hijinks.

spaceAcross the table, Kendall frowned. "What's wrong with Gryffindor?" she asked, eyeing Loke suspiciously. He was already on her radar, and not in a good way, considering he was apparently on excellent terms with Jack. Kendall had yet to meet the boy, but she'd heard plenty about him from Lee, and none of it was good. Even if she gave the guy the benefit of the doubt because Lee didn't like most people, he sounded pretty awful.

spaceTris sensed the tension, and tried to ease it with a small chuckle.
                                          "My mum was a Gryffindor," she said. "I think that's where my little sister will end up. Ella's a lot like Mum." Kendall didn't seem to care, still staring at Loke through narrowed eyes. "Anyway, it was just a joke, yeah? I mean, I can't see Luke actually disowning anybody. He runs the orphanage, first off." Actually, she was pretty sure one of the things Luke got all up in arms about was people disowning their kids for dumb reasons. What house you were sorted into certainly qualified as dumb. "It'd be impractical, for one. Where's he gonna go if he gets disowned? Oh, the orphanage. I mean, I guess he could live with a family member. But still. That'd be pretty dumb."

spaceKendall glanced over at Tris, expression unsure. She knew some people did actually care about their kid's houses, even if her family didn't. But Loke had said it was a joke. So maybe it was. It probably was. "My family's in all the houses," she said slowly. "Well, except Slytherin, I think? I can't think of anyone in Slytherin, anyway. Then again, my family's huge, so I'm probably just forgetting someone." She blushed, still frowning. "Uh, I'm Kendall Saunders. Lee's friend." Loke didn't seem like he knew Tris personally, so he probably didn't know Lee. So that probably meant nothing to him. But she felt the need to justify her place at the table.

уσυ σи¢є тнσυgнт σf мє αѕ α ωнιтє киιgнт σи нιѕ ѕтєє∂
                                          иσω уσυ киσω нσω нαρρу ι ¢αи вє
                                          σн, συя gσσ∂ тιмє ѕтαятѕ αи∂ єи∂ѕ ωιтнσυт αℓℓ ι ωαит тσ ѕρєи∂
                                          вυт нσω мυ¢н, вαву, ∂σ ωє яєαℓℓу иєє∂؟

wнere - Ravenclaw Table
                                          wнen - Sorting Feast 2044
                                          wιтн - Lee, Kendall
                                          pronoυnѕ - She/Her
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:37 pm
User Image

I ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ I'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ,
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ sᴀʏɪɴɢ,
"Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪᴛ." Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴ'
Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟs ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I, I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʀʏɪɴ', ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʜɪɢʜ

Lee grinned when Tris agreed about Jack's sorting. The blonde was a bit shocked by his placement, though, given he thought for sure Jack would be a Gryffindor. At the mention of Jack's siblings and parents, Lee nodded along, thinking his parents must be saintly to deal with their wild child. Mal was way more calm than Jack, and.... the other one.... Nico, maybe, was wild, but in a different sort of way. "I-it takes wi-wild people to r-raise a wild child." He grinned a bit, trying to remember where he'd heard that pearl of wisdom... or if he heard it at all.

When another blonde joined the group, Lee pondered for a second, trying to remember his name. He'd seen him before, but where? Oh! He had been at Wool's... but not as an orphan. Meaning he must be Luke and Steffi's son.... but what was his name? They spoke about Jack being in Slytherin versus the rest in Ravenclaw (and of course Kendall, who was a Gryffindor but at the fun table). Luckily, he introduced himself to Lee and Kendall, using his name. He also held out a hand to shake, which Lee did, albeit tentatively. "I'm L-Lee Holt. W-well, Leiland, I-I guess. I'm Tr-Tris' sorta c-cousin... I th-think." He grinned over at the brunette in mention, though she was frowning. Kendall asked what was wrong with Gryffindor, which made sense, given her house.

Tris quickly set to work diffusing the argument, though Kendall still seemed miffed. Lee did his best to nod along, though he was worried a small squabble would break out. He didn't like fighting, even if it just remained to words, rather than violence. Tris then brought up a point about what would happen if Luke actually did disown his son (which he wouldn't, Lee remembered how nice Luke had been). The point to note was that he was joking about his words anyway, so it didn't matter. At least not now.

Kendall spoke up next, saying she had family in all the houses. Lee nodded, despite not really knowing too much about Kendall's family... apart from the fact that it was massive. He grinned a bit before he spoke on his own family. "M-my dads were in R-Ravenclaw and in Sl-Slytherin. B-but they're not w-wild like J-Jack!" He pushed his glasses back up his nose, then looked over at Kendall when she finally introduced herself. Oh no, had he forgotten to do that? Oh boy. He meant to! A little blush touched his pale cheeks, the blonde hopeful that he didn't hurt Kendall's feelings by forgetting to introduce her to the table.

✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Tris, Kendall, Loke
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Random Chattering
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Everyone seems so nice tonight

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ
I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴀsᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴ' ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:52 am
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                              αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                              нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                              αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                              αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley was glad to be back at Hogwarts. Every day she spent in the castle made her feel stranger having to go home to her uncle. She didn't really feel like she understood him anymore. Well, she'd never really understood him. But nowadays she felt like she barely even knew him, which was sort of depressing. All that said, she wasn't exactly thrilled to be back on the school's schedule, namely having to be awake in the morning. She wasn't as much of a grouch as some people were, but she wasn't the sort of person to be up at sunrise, either. Which begged the question, what was she doing up and about early enough to catch breakfast in the Great Hall on a Saturday? Mostly she was just hungry. But also, she was sort of hoping to see Ariel. She'd missed him over the break. No sign of the Hufflepuff, though, so she found herself trudging towards the Ravenclaw table with a sigh. Hopefully he'd show up and come join her, otherwise she might as well have stayed in her room and satisfied her hunger with the candy in her trunk. Not exactly a healthy breakfast, but hey, she was fifteen. Healthy breakfasts were overrated. As if to prove that point, she piled her plate high with the most sugary on the table, completely ignoring the eggs and fruit in favor of scones and muffins. The absolute best thing about being back was the cooking, that was for damn sure.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                              ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                              уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                              ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                              ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

wнere - Ravenclaw Table
                                              wнen - Early Morning - January 2045
                                              wιтн - -
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:59 pm
Eagle eye, feather light
Razor sharp just like a knife
Systematic, post traumatic
Girl is on the fly

User Image
DANIEL
JAMES
SHEPARD

seventh year │ halfblood │ gryffindor

DJ was a man on a mission, which mostly meant getting around a crowd of slow-moving fourth years. Ignoring the few dirty looks tossed his way as he sidled/elbowed through their ranks, he strode down the length of the Ravenclaw table, looking for a familiar head of gingery hair. He wasn't sure if he and Charley counted as friends by now, but he was pretty sure they did, right? They were in the same D&D club and they'd talked... you know, a couple times one on one. Anyways, he just didn't want her to think this was some weird 'I feel bad for you' thing.

Okay, yes, he did feel bad. But he also... you know, empathized. He knew what it was like to be kind of lonely and not have any real (biological) family around besides a guardian. Plus, they had a lot of shared interests. So he hoped this didn't freak her out or make her think he was trying to suck up to her or something for some weird reason. He just thought she'd like it. She would like it, right? In his distraction he walked right past Charley, and was forced to hastily backtrack to where she was seated. "Hey Charley," he said, slumping down breathlessly into a seat across from. "How was your break?" Sort of a stupid question, but still. "Mine was really boring," he added, hastily.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Breathe in let it out
Taste your heart and spit it out
Face down in the dirt
Fall in love she'll make it hurt

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceCharley froze mid-chew when DJ sat across from her, the surprise at his sudden appearance very nearly causing her to choke on the scone she was eating. She fought to swallow it, but having taken far too big a bite, it was something of a challenge. She grabbed a glass of milk and downed half of it, coughing slightly. "Uh, hi, DJ," she said, eyes wide and confused. "Uh, my break was fine, I guess. Didn't really do much. My uncle doesn't celebrate holidays, really, so it was just the same-old same-old." She shifted uncomfortably in her chair. DJ never seemed to judge her when she said things about her home life that weren't quite so homey sounding. She appreciate that. Still, she was used to odd looks and pity in people's tones, which she hated, so the questions made her uncomfortable all the same.

spaceShe realized she hadn't exactly left the conversation very open for him. Well, she wasn't a conversationalist, everyone who knew her knew that. It'd never seemed to bother DJ much, she figured he liked to talk enough for the both of them most of the time. Probably thrilled to be able to get a word in edgewise without the fanged wonder twins around, she thought.
                                              "Uh, so, how about yours?" As soon as the words left her lips, she sighed, feeling stupid. "Pretend I didn't ask that, you already said. Um. How are you?" She blushed. She was proud to say that she was not, in fact, one of those girls who turned into a stuttery or silent mess around her crush. Actually, she didn't think she acted all that differently with him than she did with anyone else she liked. It was just that she liked so few people to begin with, she always had to wonder if she was being obvious just by talking to him. She wasn't even as catty towards him as she was towards Ariel. But, if DJ noticed, he didn't say anything, and it didn't make him stop talking to her, so she was fine with that. She liked him, in addition to... well, liking him, so it was nice to have him as a friend.

ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

wнere - Ravenclaw Table
                                              wιтн - -
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:15 pm
Eagle eye, feather light
Razor sharp just like a knife
Systematic, post traumatic
Girl is on the fly

User Image
DANIEL
JAMES
SHEPARD

seventh year │ halfblood │ gryffindor

DJ was momentarily worried he was going to be indicted for manslaughter when she started to cough and choke, and then looked visibly relieved when he didn't have to leap across the table and perform the Heimlich. "My brother's not really into the holidays much either," he shrugged, "but he took me over to his adoptive parents and we had dinner with them. Mostly I hung out with the twins a lot." Not that he was complaining, but it wasn't that different from his day-in-day-out schedule at Hogwarts, aside from the lack of classes and schoolwork. "I think I slept most of the time," he snorted. "Kind of concerning, really."

"I'm good," he added, belatedly, and noticing her flush, went a bit red himself. "Um- anyways, not to bother you during breakfast but I- er, I actually have something for you." Avoiding eye contact like a guilty little kid, he rummaged in his bag before coming out with a small wrapped stack. The paper had penguins on it. "Well- so my brother always gets me some manga volumes for Christmas or Yule or whatever, and this time I ah... asked him if he could get doubles because I knew someone who might like them. Um, you. So..." he trailed off as he slid the package across the table. "I dunno if they're titles you like but I... well, I figured you'd at least have something new to read. Happy Christmas," he tacked on hastily.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Breathe in let it out
Taste your heart and spit it out
Face down in the dirt
Fall in love she'll make it hurt

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceSometimes, it was a struggle not to be jealous of DJ. Charley got the feeling that his life wasn't all sunshine and roses (or was more roses than sunshine, at least, considering his relation to the Whitethornes), but he still had a lot going for him. Things that she very much did not have, what with a crazy uncle for a guardian and no relationship whatsoever with anyone else she was related to. Her own father hadn't wanted her after her mother died, how sad was that? She didn't much like people, but she couldn't help but wonder how much of that was because she'd been raised by an antisocial hermit. Maybe if she'd had family growing up, she'd be more social. Less awkward. Not that she disliked herself exactly, but things weren't very easy for her. Sometimes she wished they were, if not easy, then at least easier. That if she weren't a completely different person, she could at least be a little more... normal.

spaceStill, going on a self-pitying spiral wasn't exactly something she was interested in doing, not right now, when she had his attention. She didn't quite get why she had it, because from her perspective, DJ was reasonably popular. Perhaps not as much so as Desi, or even Zach, but popular nonetheless. Well, he was close to the pair, and they had a lot of the same friends, after all. She wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. He could be talking to anybody he wanted, so if he was here, it stood to reason he actually wanted to talk to her. Why wasn't really important, now was it? So she ignored the jealous little twinge she got whenever he spoke of his family, and offered a small, if somewhat strained, smile.
                                              "I believe a lot of sleeping is normal for teenagers," she pointed out. "Important for growth or something. Maybe that's why Ariel is so short. I don't think he ever sleeps." Of course, that didn't explain Desi, who was teeny and seemed to do nothing but sleep and snog, at least from what she heard. Zach she was pretty sure slept just as much, and was barely any taller than his sister. Of course, their mother was also tiny. She wondered how tall their father was.

spaceShe wasn't really sure what to make of him having something for her. What did that even mean? She watched, confused and anxious and with butterflies doing the samba in her belly as he rifled around in his bag for something. She didn't know what she was expecting, but a gift wrapped in festive paper with penguins on it was definitely not it. She stared at it for probably longer than was normal, and only barely heard his rambling. If she'd been paying attention, she might've noticed that her jaw had dropped. As it was, she gaped at him, trying to say something but not knowing what for a rather long time, eyes glued to the gift. Finally, she looked up, hastily reaching out to take it, as if he would change his mind if she took another second. She tore the paper off, and belatedly regretted doing so, because it would've been nice to save it, because it was a present, from DJ, and didn't that warrant immortalizing somehow? Then again, the gift was books, which were pretty immortal on their own. Or, they would be if she had any say.

spaceShe looked over the titles with rapt fascination. While she and DJ didn't agree one hundred percent of the time, she found that she generally liked the things he liked if she knew what they were. As such, she trusted his judgement, so if he liked these, she probably would as well. She licked her lips, looking back at him, face burning, heart pounding.
                                              "I, I didn't... Um. I didn't get-" Charley frowned slightly. Hadn't she just been thinking about how she wasn't a stuttery mess in front of him? Then again, this was a special circumstance. Unexpected, unprecedented. She was going to cut herself some slack. "I didn't know we were, uh. Doing presents. For each other," she mumbled. Maybe that was better, since she might feel a bit... weird, about stealing a gift for DJ. If he would know, if that would bother him. Ariel was the only person she'd ever gotten a present for, and she still wasn't sure if he knew they were stolen or not. She was happy enough not to question it. "Um, sorry. But, thank you. I, I love them." The blush was full force at this point. Should she wish him happy Christmas as well? She didn't have a gift, and Christmas was well past... Damn. She had no clue how to navigate this.

ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

wнere - Ravenclaw Table
                                              wιтн - -
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games