Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
First Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

“Hufflepuff!”

Saio blinked surprised at how sure the magic hat had been. It barely touched her head before calling out the house she belonged in. Hufflepuff just like her aunt, she couldn’t be happier. Still surprised by it all, the small brunette walked over to the table of yellow and black. Taking a seat she looked around at what would be her family for the next seven years.

Watching Mackenzie being sorted into Gryffindor, Saio frowned slightly. Her and Mackenzie were so similar it was hard to believe they hadn’t been sorted the same. Her friend had wanted to be a badger to badly too. It was then that anxious feeling came over her. She didn’t know anybody. Mackenzie had Colton… Though, Connor was in the same boat. Taking a breath, Saio tried to remain optimistic. She could make friends in her house, just like she did on the train. She was outgoing like that after all.

Status: Anxious, Happy... Wish Kenzie was with me...
                                                  With: Fellow Puffs...

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:04 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mels had bounded the Hufflepuff table when her house was decided. From there she waited paitently for Eve to be sorted. She had a spot saved next to her and everything. When the hat called out Gryffindor instead, she almost screamed out loud. How dare the hat sort her separately from Eve. Her and Eve were supposed to be roommates! That stupid hat was lucky Eve was up there and not her. She would rip seam to seam until it resorted them together if she was up there!

She crossed her arms grumpily and waited to see if Eve would come sit with her anyways. She grinned when her best friend immediately turned and walked towards her. She patted the seat next to her and hugged the redhead when she sat down.
                                                          "We can have sleepovers every night anyways. We'll just switch off which common room we sleep in yeah?"

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:21 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe HUFFLEPUFF Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxMels
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDefiant
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wє f σ σ t ít αll thє n í g h t, wєαvíng σldєn d α n c є s, xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          mínglíng h α n d s αnd mínglíng g l α n c є s, tíll thє m σ σ n hαs tαkєn f l í g h t, xxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσ αnd f r σ wє l є α p, αnd chαsє thє f r σ t h ч вuввlєs xxxxxx
                                                          whílst thє w σ r l d ís full σf t r σ u в l є s αnd ís α n х í σ u s ín íts s l є є p xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEve had narrowed her eyes when the hat declared her a Gryffindor. On the basis of being a troublemaker! How utterly stupid was that?! She knew her family, she knew that being a lion and being a troublemaker had nothing to do with each other. Her parents were a perfect example of that! In response, the girl uttered a few choice words, not entirely appropriate for an eleven year old to say, and stormed away from the stool. She glanced at the Gryffindor table briefly, noting Mels' brother gesturing that she could sit with him if she wanted to, and then elected to ignore it. Instead, she adjusted her path so she was headed towards the Hufflepuff table, and sat down next to Melody in a huff.

space"That hat is a moron," she declared. "'A troublemaker,' he called me, and then, bam, that's it, Gryffindor! Like, what the actual? You're just as much a troublemaker as me, you got Hufflepuff! Why couldn't I get Hufflepuff?!" Truthfully, Eve hadn't expected the hat to listen to her. But she'd hoped it would. And even if it hadn't, she hadn't really expected to be a Gryffindor. She'd thought she'd end up in Slytherin, like her daddy. Not that she had anything against Gryffindor, but she'd wanted to be with Mels. And if not, she hadn't wanted to be with Sebastian. Though... "Oh! On the plus side, I can get you into the Gryffindor tower so we can annoy your brother," she said, somewhat placated by the thought. When Mels said they could do sleepovers, she nodded firmly. "Duh. Anyway, apparently I've got a reputation to uphold or something, since I got put in Gryffindor for doing shite my daddy does." Had the hat considered putting Dominic in Gryffindor? Maybe if it had, this would make sense. She'd have to write him and ask. She knew that her mummy had always considered herself more Gryffindor material than Ravenclaw... Maybe that was it. Maybe she just... took both of their Gryffindor-ness, and had it all in her, so she'd ended up there instead of one of their houses. That sort of made sense, she guessed.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx fσr hє c σ m є s, thє humαn c h í l d
                                                          xxxxxx tσ thє w α t є r s αnd thє w í l d
                                                          xxxxxxxxx wíth α f α є r ч, h α n d ín h α n d
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx fσr thє w σ r l d ' s mσrє full σf w є є p í n g
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thαn ч σ u cαn u n d є r s t α n d

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:55 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ivar Torbjörn Eriksson
First Year Hufflepuff Muggleborn space

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

Ivar beamed in excitement when the hat yelled Hufflepuff, because he was super glad that it was something different and unexpected. He loved surprises and he wasn't even expecting anything about which house he was going to end up to, though he honestly preferred not to be in Ravenclaw mainly because he thought it would just associate him with his older brother. The moment he hopped off the stool, he immediately ran to them and gave some people a couple hi-fives-- until he accidentally tripped himself. One Hufflepuff third year stood up to approach Ivar as if reaching out a hand, but the young Swede got back to his feet immediately and smiled sheepishly, "I'm okay! 'Tis nothing, nice to meet you, though!" After all, he rushed to the first friend that caught his green eye, he casually slid to his seat smoothly beside Arnie and said, "Hey, Arnie! We're housemates now, I honestly wasn't expecting any house but this house was cool enough for me. How are you, by the way?"

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

With :: Arnie Diarmid
                                                    Where :: Hufflepuff Table
                                                    Wearing :: Uniform

Out.Of.Character :: ---

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:29 am
User Image
                                                I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                Sometimes the peace comes
                                                And settles your soul
                                                Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                I don't know what to call it
                                                But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:03 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℱ𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph ate his dinner silently after the sorting was finished, and then stood, letting his height basically announce his presence. There didn't seem to be that many first years to transport, so he just did a quick headcount and nodded to himself. "Hello, and welcome to Hufflepuff. I'm Zephyros Whitethorne, though just call me Zeph. My name's a mouthful otherwise. Anyway, if you would please hurry up and finish your meals, I can show you to the common room." He gave them time to finish eating before he gestured for them to form a line, and then nodded to himself. "Alright, let's get a move on."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, I'm a glorified babysitter...
                                                  OOC: Next post will be at the Dungeon Staircase.
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Red Hot Missy

murruelecreuset

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
First Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Saio clapped for the rest of her fellow first years before the Head Master went up to the podium. Turning her attention to him as he spoke, the brunette listened about things she wasn’t allowed to do. She made a mental note of all of it, especially when it came to going into the Forbidden Forest. She didn’t want to die young that was for sure. Once he finished speaking, Saio watched as food appeared right before her eyes. Blinking she was fascinated by it, that didn’t happen at home.

Smiling the first year certainly enjoyed her meal as she listened to her fellow housemates talk. Saio had yet to talk to anyone yet. Hearing a rather tall boy welcome them, she looked over curiously. His name was Zeph, he was going to take them to the common room. She recalled her aunt say that the common room was in the lower part of the castle. Did that mean it was in the dungeon? Following after Zeph, Saio wondered what the common room looked like. Sure her aunt talked about it but it probably didn’t do the room any justice.

(Exit to Dungeon Staircase)

Status: Anxious, Happy... Wish Kenzie was with me...
                                                  With: Fellow Puffs... Zeph, First years

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ e v e n т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

They were nearing the end of the school year and Rider was excited for graduation, but more so for the fact that she told her parents, via letter, that she wanted to move to London. Her goal was to get an apartment closer to St. Mungo's where she hoped to get a job. She was waiting on Tintri to return with a letter from her parents. After their recent approval of her and Claire, she hoped that they would agree. Popping a piece of bacon into her mouth, she waited for the mail to come, hoping she'd see Tintri with a letter for her.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєνєηтн Ƴєαя HυƒƒℓєρυƒƒAηιмαgυѕƤяєƒєcт αη∂ Hєα∂ Ɓσу

Lyall hurried to breakfast, having messed up his daily routine by taking a morning shower, rather than one the night before. He adjusted his robes and pins, then walked into the Great Hall. Apparently he was still decently on time, since Rider was there. He shook his damp hair and walked over, plopping beside his friend. "Morning, Rider! How're you today?" He grinned brightly, happily preparing himself a nice breakfast. Rider seemed distracted, so the male looked at her, then lay his head on her shoulder. "You ready for graduation? And NEWTs too. I think I'm ready for all of them. Hopefully we don't have to fight another boggart. I'd like to pass the class." They liked that boggart in tests, so he'd probably have to prepare to face one. Hopefully it wouldn't be another goose. Those demon birds were horrible nightmare fuel.

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏssɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ, I'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2, Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

'Ƈαυѕє тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ƒяιєη∂ѕ αяє ѕυρρσѕє∂ тσ ∂σ
{OoC}
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:18 pm

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫

Rider smiled when she saw Lyall come into the Great Hall, the butterflies beating against her stomach again. "I'm actually waiting for a letter from my parents. I expect that Tintri's going to arrive today." She turned to Lyall and smiled brightly at him. She had to restrain a giggle when he mentioned the Defense test and the probability of facing a boggart. "They do like throwing us against boggarts. I expect mine will be fish again. Maybe a really big one." She shuddered a little, then cuddled against Lyall. Regardless of what the boggart turned into, she'd face it and defeat it. She needed to.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall grinned when Rider said she was expecting post from her parents. He needed to write up a letter too, honestly. His parents were probably wondering why he hadn't written in a week. Maybe he'd see if Rider wanted to wander to the owlery later. "Tintri is sweet. I might share my bacon with him." He grinned again, hoping to see the little owl. At the mention of shared food, Bubbles poked her head from one of Lyall's bigger robe pockets, sniffling about until she was offered a piece of lettuce. At Rider's idea of the boggarts, he had to chuckle a bit. "At least yours has basis! I'm scared of geese! Admittedly, they are the worst sort. They have teeth on their tongues, did you know?!" He shuddered, as he did each time he spoke of the devil birds. Lucky for him, Rider was cuddly, so he felt comforted by her presence as usual.

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏssɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ, I'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

{OoC}
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:58 pm

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫

Rider smiled at Lyall again and nuzzled against him, then blinked up at the ceiling as the owls began to enter. She watched the stream until she saw Tintri break through, the large barn owl swooping down to her. The bird landed on the table and presented his leg for her to get the letter. Then he hopped closer to Lyall, looking at the rabbit in his pocket. The bird knew this bunny as friend, because it was in Lyall's pocket. He squawked loudly at Rider as she was reading the letter. Without looking up from it, she tossed the bird a slice of bacon which he happily gobbled. Once she finished she looked up with a big smile on her face. "Lyall! My parents are gonna take me to look at flats in London!" She excitedly hugged the boy, careful not to squish Bubbles in his pocket.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:15 am
User ImageUser Image

Lyall grinned toward his friend, then sat up to watch the owls fly in. Sure enough, there in the middle was Tintri. On top of that, he saw a few others he knew. When the owl landed in front of them, Rider took the letter and fed him a slice of bacon. Lyall cut off a piece of ham and offered it to the bird, smiling at him. Tintri seemed to be staring at Bubbles, so Lyall scooped the greying rabbit from his pocket and set her in his lap. When Rider looked up with a giant smile, Lyall mimicked the expression, though he wasn't sure why. Her parents were going to take her to look at flats... in London! "That's amazing! So you'll be close to the hospital, right? And to me too! I really want to live there, nestled between Diagon and St Mungo's!" He grinned brightly, super excited to live close to his friend. "And maybe we can live in the same flathouse, so we'll be neighbors! It'll be super fun!"

{OoC}
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:01 pm

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫

Rider blushed when Lyall suggested that maybe they could live in the same building, then chewed on her lower lip for a second. "I was thinking that, I dunno, maybe, I could look at two bedroom flats and maybe see if you wanted to get one with me?" Her words began to come out quicker as she became more nervous. The butterflies were beating at her stomach and the sure-of-herself attitude seemed to be melting away. Of course, it was her fantasy that maybe one day they'd live together... in a one bedroom. But maybe, this could bring them a little closer to her dream.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall noticed Rider's blush, and his nose wiggled a bit. What was she thinking in there? When she finally spoke up, he tilted his head, wondering why she was blushing. .She wanted to share a flat? "That would certainly make bills a bit easier. It's already going to be difficult with just me, since I'll have insurance on my car... I suppose if you find a nice little two room flat, I'll look at it and if it's just right, we can be flat-mates!" He smiled brightly, thinking it'd be much like school, since they shared a common room, but had different bedrooms. It was nice and safe!

{OoC}
SummerIsles

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games