Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 1: Atsumari/Gathering Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sutiiven rolled 5 10-sided dice: 4, 3, 4, 6, 8 Total: 25 (5-50)

Sutiiven

Dapper Conversationalist

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:56 pm
GM EDIT: Wrong dice, attempt #2

Practice Roll 2: Storytelling 5k3.

Score vs TN 10: 3+4+3 = 10

TN: 10

Total Free Raises Earned: 1  
Sutiiven rolled 5 10-sided dice: 4, 5, 3, 4, 2 Total: 18 (5-50)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:00 pm
Practice Roll 3: Storytelling 5k3.

Score vs TN 10: 3+4+4 = 11

New TN: 11

Total Free Raises Earned: 2  

Sutiiven

Dapper Conversationalist

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sutiiven

Dapper Conversationalist

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:28 pm
Practice Roll 4: Storytelling 5k3.

Score vs TN 11: 8+1+2=11

TN: 11

Total Free Raises Earned: 3  
Sutiiven rolled 5 10-sided dice: 10, 8, 1, 1, 2 Total: 22 (5-50)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:29 pm
...Roll for last post.  

Sutiiven

Dapper Conversationalist

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sutiiven rolled 5 10-sided dice: 10, 7, 3, 6, 5 Total: 31 (5-50)

Sutiiven

Dapper Conversationalist

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:32 pm
Practice Roll 5: Storytelling 5k3.

Score vs TN 11: 3+5+8 = 14

New TN: 14

Total Free Raises Earned: 4  
Sutiiven rolled 5 10-sided dice: 8, 3, 10, 1, 2 Total: 24 (5-50)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:42 pm
Practice Roll 6: Storytelling 5k3.

Score vs TN 14: 19+1+2 = 22

New TN: 22

Total Free Raises Earned: 5  

Sutiiven

Dapper Conversationalist

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sutiiven rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Sutiiven

Dapper Conversationalist

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:44 pm
Exploding Die  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:22 pm
@ Scorpion Plot Thickening:

"That... won't be necessary, Kojiro-san. I believe I have a feeling about what Naizen-san is about to inform us about." Soshi Maru would grin, and rather devilishly at that. But as soon as her red lips would begin to curl...

"Kitsu Kyumi went to Doji Koan's tent and attempted to assault him. She did not manage to take his life, and she fled the scene, nearly knocking me down in the process, before she could be apprehended by the Daidoji. Doji Koan is currently being held for interrogation by the Kuni Magistrate."

"..."

Maru would be speechless, motionless even, at this news update from her faithful Shosuro. No emotion seemed to show itself through her facade, her attentions momentarily not within this tent.

"Oh. Very well. Thank you, Naizen-san." she would respond rather unemotionally, turning away from the two men and staring(?) off into space.

"Figured you'd want to know, is all," Bowing his head to Kojiro, Naizen would stand and move to leave, unless anyone made any attempt to stop him.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=141&t=20150109#297543617  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:25 pm
@The Scorpion Tent

Kojiro's eyes would narrow at the female Scorpion. Maru should be more emotional than this. Kojiro thought that the Soshi would drain Susumu's sake cache in celebration if she knew that her rival had done something like that. "Naizen," Kojiro called out "What is the penalty Kitsu-san would face for an assault like this?"  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:25 pm
@ Artisan Competition:

By this point in the day, the sun had set, and the previous competitions were long over. Samurai, competing and otherwise, all gathered at the central clearing where they had met every morning up until this point. Only one magistrate waited here, however: Doji Kita.

"Good evening, everyone! We're all gathered here today to either participate, or observe, the final game before the tournament wraps up tomorrow! We have seven different groups presenting tonight, each in their own variety of entertainment and artistry! Some will show us creations that they had made, while others will be performing live. I think this will be a nice, fun way to end the tournament's main competition."

She would pause, hands clasped together before her, eyes scanning the crowd. "That might sound odd to a lot of you. 'Fun'. We've had a trying time these past few decades, and all of us here have undoubtedly suffered loss and pain as a result. No one in Rokugan have remained untouched. But all those who stood ready to crush our people and way of life have been dealt with, and now we stand on the brink of an era of peace and prosperity. If we hold onto the past too much, we will only prolong our suffering for generations. I hope, with all my heart, that if you take anything home from this tournament, that today, you learn that it is alright to let loose and enjoy yourselves. So I implore each of you to do just that tonight."

There would be some clapping and positive murmuring from the gathered samurai, which quieted down quickly. "Our first presenter is a smith of the Crab Clan. He has spent the entire day working hard to produce something of great quality. Kaiu Kagae, please step forth and show everyone what you've made."

Doji Kita would lead with the claps as she moved aside from the centered area where she was standing, gesturing for the aforementioned Kaiu to step forward...

To speak in front of everybody.

Plainsfox rolled 6 10-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 6 Total: 18 (6-60)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:26 pm
OOC:
Awareness/Investigation check to determine Maru's Mood!
4k3 w/ 2 additonal to handle explosions.
Results: 9  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:44 pm
@ Lioness Painting Shenanigans:

"If it's really all right with you...?" Kyumi would ask, just to make sure. "I'm sorry for involving you in this. I was hoping to take care of this later but..." The shugenja looked rather apologetic. "I mean, I've never had to call upon anyone for something like this." She looked a little uncertain and nervous. For a brief second, it looked as though Omi had wanted to chastise the girl, but her expression softened at the sight of her mistress' distraught appearance.

"I'm sure that the magistrates will be able to make things right."Omi would say instead, and Kyumi would nod in agreement before they quickly gathered what they had brought with them and left to find whichever magistrate they'd find first.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:35 am
@Artisan Competition:

Kagae stood there for what felt like a couple of minutes as the words rung in his head as his bowels immediately tried to empty themselves in a ball of nerves. Then he finally brought up enough courage to even stand in front of all of them. Turning to them shaking he bowed hastily before speaking,

"E-e-e-eveing e-everyone. I decided t-to m-ma-make an e-ex-extension to the c-current Crab tent..." Kagae quickly turned and pointed at the obviously modified tent, "P-please keep in m-mind that t-two drunken b-bushi decided to r-rampage through it. L-luckily I c-could make some q-quick repairs b-but it is not as g-good as it used to be. C-come inside if y-you can..."

Kagae led them all inside past the living area and stopping outside the door flap.

"T-the extension i-itself is a-actually a l-leisure area for p-people to relax?"

Kagae then revealed his project to be inspected.

"Also if a-anyone is a-adept at r-reading s-schematics I i-invite you to glance at them to see how I made it."

Kagae produced the scroll tube for others to look at it.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games