Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:29 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei nodded as he let go of Rin's shoulder as she slipped away. "Indeed Ibara-sama." he said moving his hair out of his face letting it fall back down his shoulders. "I wish to undergo Sage training." he said with a determined look in his eyes. He lacked the power necessary to stop the invasion a few weeks back and it led to him spending time in a hospital bed as penance. Also it fit rather well with his bloodline ability, he was already connected with nature.

Chakra: 1175/1175
Stamina: 445/445
Seal Chakra: 1175

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Blinkkyz

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:54 pm
User Image

User Image

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: 1080/1080
Stamina Pool: --/305
Stored Chakra: 1080/1080
Sage Chakra:--/285

XXXXX Ibara watched Rin leave, she seemed nice, and obidient, that was good. Ibara turned his attention back to the piece of paper scribbled something down. Ibara then looked back up to Jurei. "Firstly," Ibara stated and it was an obvious concern of his. "You knew I obtained sage mode how?" Ibara truely curious as to how the Senju had acquired the knowledge of his abilities without Ibara telling himself or Jurei actually witnessing them first hand. Either way. "It may suit your clan well but it is very vigorous training and you must maintain focus at all times. Will you be able to do that?" Ibara sat up in his chair as he adjusted himself placing his hands on the arm rests to lift himself slightly as he shifted.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -15 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E :: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 54

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:53 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei chuckled as he watched Ibara continue his work as they talked. Ever since he could remember his fathers last wish was for him to obtain the power of the sage. "I saw Cerberus from my room in the hospital and put two and two together honestly." he said chuckling to himself. Jurei let his hands fall to his sides. "Yes Ibara-sama. I will either succeed or die trying." he said with a more determined look in his face.

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:34 am
User Image

User Image

XXXXX Hmm, cerberus, it was true that Ibara had summoned the beast when training his Kuchiyose no jutsu. "That is foolish." Ibara said with a stone cold face. "Die trying?" Ibara shook his head. "That is not the mentality of a sage." Ibara looked through the Senju to see that the door was still open. Standing he stood and walked passed the man and closed the door before continuing. "If i'm going to do this you will have to wait, I need to go to the sage lands to retrieve an item." Ibara paused. "This training is very dangerous and could very well kill you if you do not take it seriously, and none of that die trying stuff because if thats the mentality you take into it well." Ibara shook his head once more. "You very well may not make it out alive."

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:17 pm
Blinkkyz

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 385/385 Stamina 35/355|-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu walked up to the Hokage's office and saw the door was open. As he approached it was shut and he stopped. He didn't know why but thought little of it and walked up the rest of the way, knocking and waiting outside for a response.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:15 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei nodded as his head fell a bit. "Understood Ibara-sama, it was merely a figure of speech. I only meant I will give it my all, because to me failure is not an option." he said raising his head back up and smiling. He sighed for a moment and glanced out the window. "Is there anything you need me to do in your stead while you're away my lord?" he asked facing his kage.

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Blinkkyz

Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:16 pm
User Image

User Image

XXXXX Ibara thought for a few moments about Jurei's response and question. "At the moment no, I want you to go help your squad train, or train yourself, but be prepared when I return." Ibara heard the knock at the door and yelled for the person to enter. "I'll head out as soon as I finish with whatever business this is, I urge you to get moving soon." Ibara waited for the newcomer to enter impatiently tapping his foot.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Punished Knight
Kiropterain1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:07 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei simply nodded as he bowed. "Understood. I'll be at the Senju mansion when you return." he said forming a hand sign and disappearing.

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Blinkkyz

Punished Knight

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:54 am
Blinkkyz

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 385/385 Stamina 35/355|-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu entered after Ibara had given him permission. He walked up to his desk before speaking. "Sir, is it possible for me to take a quick trip to Takumi?" He asked, having been cooped up in he village for a long time.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image

User Image

XXXXX Ibara listened to Shikatsu and stared at the man with a slight look of confusion on his face as the Anbu spoke to the empty chair at the desk. "Um, I'm over here." He said standing near the door where he hadn't moved from after closing the door. "Either way, your request is fine. Under one condition, you await Ryoku's return." Ibara closed his eyes seeming to mumble to himself "Yes, go, make haste there seemed to be a parade of ANBU wanting to go to Takumi." he replied to Ryoku telepathically. Ibara opened his eyes leaving the door open he slapped his hands together before forming a cross in front of his chest with his index and middle fingers of both hands. There was a loud pop and a puff of smoke creating a shadow clone next to Ibara. "Now if you'll excuse me, i'll be heading to meet Jurei, if you have any more questions you can ask my clone." Ibara hiked a thumb at the other form of himself. "ta-ta" Ibara walked out of his office and the clone took a seat behind the Hokage's desk.

[ Ibara exits to Hospital. ]

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Kiropterain1
Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:03 pm
Blinkkyz

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu turned to the hokage and nodded. "Yes sir, when will he be back?" He asked the clone as he watched him return to his desk.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:35 am
User Image

User Image

XXXXX The clone looked at Shikatsu and blinked hard in thought. "Well, he shouldn't be long, why dont you go guard the gate while you await his return? That way the moment he returns you clan leave, just a thought." The clone smiled and looked at a small scuff mark on the desk that hadn't been there previously his face flushed slightly with anger, not toward Shikatsu but toward Ryoku.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Kiropterain1

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:40 pm
Blinkkyz

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu nodded at the idea and made a hand sign before vanishing. [exit]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Chakra Pool: 760/760
Stored Chakra: 760/760
Sage Chakra:--/190

XXXXX A loud pop could be heard coming from inside the Hokage's office as the clone that was sitting at the desk filing paperwork and signing documents vanished in a cloud of smoke, something had happened to the user that caused this, which left the hokage's office momentariily un-attended. Noticing this an Anbu guard stationed just inside the door sprinted down the corridor to find Orbezeous to inform him of the developments. Moments later Orbezeous would walk into the office and shake his head slightly grinning behind his mask. "Our kage, heh." Orb would remain standing at the desk until the Kage returned.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Chakra Pool: 760/760
Stored Chakra: 760/760
Sage Chakra:--/190

XXXXX A loud pop could be heard coming from inside the Hokage's office as the clone that was sitting at the desk filing paperwork and signing documents vanished in a cloud of smoke, something had happened to the user that caused this, which left the hokage's office momentariily un-attended. Noticing this an Anbu guard stationed just inside the door sprinted down the corridor to find Orbezeous to inform him of the developments. Moments later Orbezeous would walk into the office and shake his head slightly grinning behind his mask. "Our kage, heh." Orb would remain standing at the desk until the Kage returned.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games