Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂c н υ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----Ӎoving up those stairs after all this time still seemed a burden to Wanryoku, though all he had to do was imagine this as a sort of challenge and time seemed to fly by. Within what seemed like minutes he was at the tower, and as he stared into the massive chamber where Kaileer now stood he considered whether or not he should enter, and if so, what he would start off by saying. Actually, he had an idea, and while it seemed harmless and fun he had a sneaking suspicion he was going to get kicked for it. Sighing silently, the giant moved into the room and spread out his arms in greeting to the Raikage. "Kinpaku! I know you make me leader of mission, but I made Kaileer give orders! He did well!" And with that, he readied himself to dodge any blow that might be coming his way from his words.

-----

-----

►►O → O → C◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Blinkkyz

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 2 , 4 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 6 0 / 3 0 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 0 0 / 4 6 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:45 am
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai walked up the stairs and joined Wanryoku and a smallish boy. It seemed only minutes from the last time she was here. She sighed through her nose. Oddly she shifted through the building file of the Oinin HQ; making sure everything was in order. She couldn't help but to glimpse at the Juggernaut of a being and small boy that looked no more than eleven or twelve. Oddly she had a hard time believing Wan was actually that huge. As for the boy, it made her unsettled that he was so young and already in the ranks of Kumo. Dai shook her head and went back to reviewing the paper work. She had fought with the juggernaut before. His strength measured up to his size. As for the boy, Dai looked at him for a long moment. Her eye focused upon his signatures. "Even so young...his abilities are strong..." Her sensor skills were her curse.

Dai jumped a little as Wanryoku as he shouted his greeting to Kinpaku. Not even she was expecting it. She stepped in behind him and moved to the side. "Repairs on Oinin HQ are finished." She help up a file as she walked past the boy and gaint. She headed straight for the desk and sat the file in front of Kin. "The tower has been rebuilt, and the trail has been traced with new explosives, all have been activated, no lower ranks can get through." She walked backwards and stood near to Wanryoku and the boy. "Oinin business can return to full engagement upon your command, Kin." She was oddly relaxed standing next to a person she had fought with but never spoken too.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 27,850 |
| Ryo: 10,600 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:09 pm
User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin | Panther | Chakra 400/400 | Stamina: 385/385~

Renji sat in the corner of Kinpaku's office waiting for Igarashi to return. He looked around the room watching the people in the room sniffing the air and then sneezing from the dust he had kicked up off the floor with his tail. Tilting his head to the side he looked to Kinpaku wondering if she could talk like Igarashi could or if not everyone held that kind of speak. He quickly got rid of the thought as he saw Daitomi eye the little boy up and down, not really sure what she was thinking but knew that look. He laid his head down again on his front paws watching everyone, feeling almost like a guard cat for Kinpaku, not like she really needed him she was the Raikage after all, she could handle herself. He laid there just waiting for Igarashi to return and find out what Kinpaku had in store for the two of them.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

Sin Indulged by Desire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:50 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

For a short while, it was only Kinpaku and the enormous cat Renji in the office. Peace seemed to follow for the longest time, as she looked up at the ceiling. She had to think on herself... and on what was going on in the near future. She had to send someone after the cat woman once thing were about done being rebuilt. She sat down behind the desk and sighed, throwing her feet up: She was blessed that she had bothered to get herself redressed, mildly pleased with herself. Her funds were brought in from the Raikage's estate --she'd construct her own for Hakkin to come home to, she couldn't believe that she was alone again-- which meant she'd have to settle for shopping as a distraction.

More came into the office, the young man Kaileer and Wanryoku. The statements at hand were of news. The gates were reconstructed, as was the bridge. The two of them brought her such wonderful news, though Wanryoku made a statement that confused her briefly. It was a good thing she was relatively comfortable at the moment, her brow furrowed. "Kaileer did well then?" she asked, dropping her feet to the floor, and leaning forward over her desk. "Well, I'd been hesitant to do this after our ordeal with the demon and with reports of the temple, but leadership skills are to be commended with a title to match. You saved me plenty of thought on how to see if Kaileer was suited to this. Another promotion to jounin for you, young man. "

It was relatively simplistic, but Wan had saved her a great deal of effort to repudiate the claims at the temple, and even so far as to check skills in leadership. "I must ask, though... Why?"

Daitomi returned shortly after, leaving a brief report. The HQ was repaired, which was good news. The traps were relaid and everything was back to order. She nodded. "Thank you, Daitomi. I know it's problematic that we have to resecure the route, but it needed to be done," she expressed with a shake of her head. "I hope this will be the last interruption I have for a short while." It wasn't that she appreciated all the hard work everyone was doing for her, but office work became tedious ever so quickly.

690/690 Chakra
585/585 Stamina

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:10 am
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Wanryoku almost immediately spouted out an answer to Kinpaku, but stopped himself almost immediately. The short answer was that he wanted Kaileer to prove himself, and though that would be true, it was not the soul behind his actions, the true truth. No, it was something more than that, something that Kinpaku had said to him when she had elevated him to Jounin and explained what it meant to be one. Her words had stayed with him, plunging into his mind and leaving behind little droppings of thoughts and ideas that had until then never even surfaced inside the barbarian's head. And now it had come full circle, those very words inspiring in him a desire to do more than be a warrior, though it was such a foreign concept that he still struggled. Yet these were not things the Raikage wished to hear, but an explanation on what he had done for Kaileer, and he believed had had a reason. Brows furrowed, ignoring for the moment that others were in the room, he spoke to the Raikage as he would have his father: blunt, honest, and to the point. "You say Jounin mean time to be known as someone trustworthy. A time to make name big. But what point, if friends and family left in wake of glory? What point if one strong but others weak? I see Kaileer, strong, smart, caring, and know he not have chance to show and prove. I have fought with you, against cat lady, against enemy, and prove I a warrior. You know. But others need shot, and if I be trusted, if I be Jounin, I must help others have chance to show themselves, prove they be strong and mighty, worthy of title of Jounin."

-----With his last words he cast his eyes to the side, at Kaileer, and smiled before continuing. "I change order because I have chance. Kaileer not. So now Kaileer did, and you know he be good. That is Jounin to me, to help others, not just self." With that he placed his hands on his hips, one hand still bearing Zangai's weight, and stared at Kinpaku with a grin. He knew Daitomi had entered, and used his free hand to give her a sort of wave from his waist so as not to break the awesome pose he had. She had done well, rebuilding an important place for the village, and this he was happy for. It seemed that the village, despite the attempts of enemies to change it, would prosper and become awe inspiring to the world once again. At least, that was how he saw the world looking at them, for they had survived and were making a return from an almost devastating destruction of their home.

-----He did, too, eye the cat, though only momentarily, and only to ascertain if wrestling it would prove a challenge. He didn't think so, and thus spared it no more thought, waiting instead for Kaileer or Kinpaku to respond.

►►O → O → C◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Blinkkyz

Sin Indulged by Desire

Kiko_Alacran

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ ::3 0 0 / 3 0 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 6 0 / 4 6 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----someone I didn't entirely know, but I remembered as Daitomi entered just as Kinpaku answered Wanryoku and I. I couldn't help noticing her gaze on me even if it was only briefly. Likewise, a rather large and intimidating cat sat in the corner watching us, though it showed little interest in doing so.
-----I kept my gaze down, trying to hide my shock at the promotion Kinpaku gave me. Why now, and not before? What had rebuilding the gates proved? Wanryoku's words explained it, and my eyes turned to the giant in surprise. He had lied about his handing of the role of leader to me, which didn't shock me. No, it was his reasoning. His goal all along had been to prove I was capable of leadership, since I hadn't gotten to prove what I was able to do during the battle. I disagreed that I had in fact done anything; all I had done in rebuilding the bridge was give a few suggestions to help speed up the process. It was from observation and guesswork, nothing else.
-----I stared down at the floor again, feeling somewhat embarrassed. Sighing inwardly, though, I composed myself again and looked back at Kinpaku. "Thank you, milady. Is there anything else you need done immediately?" I half hoped the answer was no so that I could sleep, but I was willing to keep going if she needed it.

((@.@ sorry))

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 2 2 0 0
α c :: 9 7 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 5 5 / 4 5 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 4 0 / 4 4 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 5 / 1 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +15 Chakra/ +15 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• C-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:59 pm
User Image
Genichi Oni
The Oni Clan
Genin of Kumokure

◁ Ⓖ ⓔ ⓝ ⓘ ⓒ ⓗ ⓘ ▷

From exiting the core of Kumlgakure, Genichi came out a far ways away from the Raikage's office. The first thing that struck him was the sunlight! Lava light was bright but not as bright as the sun! He downed the rest of his sake and imidiately felt the fire in his stomach. He began to jog down the path from the cavern he had come out of and stopped when he saw a stream. "Maaan the Raikage's office is a ways away... ah ******** it!" Genichi jogged over and filled his gallon sized gourd with fresh river water then turned it to sake. Before leaving he took a few more chugs and was all fired up! He sprinted 5 miles, all the way to the Raikage's office and up the stairs to the office door.

He stopped this time, and placed his left arm on the door and stood catching his breath when the door creaked open. He finished opening it and walked into the office. "Ooooiiiii, Raikage sama, you have any dull..." he stopped to catch his breath. "Missions I could do to score some cash?" He took a long haul off from his gourd and looked towards the Raikage with not a care in the world. Oh how he only wished he could remember where he came from...

⇘ Ⓞ ⓝ ⓘ ⇖

"I'll Drink to that!"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:34 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai turned her head to the large cat that sat in the office. She didn't feel threatened by the large cat as it tried to project on everyone in the office. Dai turned her attention back to Kinpaku, as the raikage directed her words to the Jounin. Daitomi lowered her head slightly. "It wasn't problematic, at all, Kin. It needed to be done, those of the Oinin program were content with rebuilding HQ. We hope to return to regular business as soon as possible." As Dai looked up at Kin, she couldn't help but to notice that longing look of wanting to escape.

But was brought back to reality as Wan spoke. Certain words hit her hard but she would not let them show. You say Jounin mean time to be known as someone trustworthy. His broken, irregular speech hit a string upon Dai. She stood straight and stared forward. She had done things in the past that still marked her. Kein had twisted her to do things on his behalf. Her body was turning numb at the thoughts of her past. And not to mention the recent events that had her beseech her loyalty to Kumo. Dai took in a deep breath in through her nose. She could feel the toxins of Kein within her veins.

Dai turned her head as a newer body entered the office. She clamped her hand over her nose. "Mighty Thunderstorms. boy, you smell highly of Sake." She knew the traits of the Oni clan, Kin was part of the clan after all. Dai waved her hand in front of her nose. She had never been around someone that soaked themselves in Sake before. It was like choking on poison mist without the effects of the poison.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 27,850 |
| Ryo: 10,600 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

Kiko_Alacran

Synister Bombardment

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:58 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Up the long flight of stairs the red-haired young man went, excitement welling up inside of him as he reached the final floor. He quickly looked for a door, leading to the room of one busy Raikage. "Boy, now this is what you call crowded"!" Viole whistled and walked in, waving to Kinpaku. Then his eyes scouted the room for just a brief second, looking for any familiar face in the cramped room only to find none. "Why hello there Raikage-sama, fresh graduate Viole Satetsu reporting for duty!" he said as he flashed his biggest smile.

"I dunno if you remember me, but anyways I'm just passing by to do all the stuff all newbies would have to do...which waaas...get my headband and begin training I think?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:41 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Wanryoku led off the conversation rather astutely. He'd been thinking for quite some time on the train of thought he'd been following. So he'd used his time not leading to think philosophically? That was a bit of an irritant, but it meant that the giant was heading down a road that didn't particularly mean he'd smash every obstacle to come down in his path. Anything to save the cost of materials for reconstruction at this point was one favorable point. "Well, I suppose that's a simple enough logic, and to top it off, the evolution of one's ninja way is important," Kin informed the giant --who was to her confusion striking some kind of pose-- as she looked to Kaileer. The young man looked down and eventually resumed.

"Now that we can leave, I don't there's much necessary. I do have a need for something in Takumi, if you're heading that way, however," Kin began to elaborate, removing a sheet, beginning to write. First a short list. Village projectiles and armor. That'd require accompaniment back from Takumi. Two expansion atluses and a encyclopedia. A written missive ordering the first two items and to authorize delivery as such. "I don't need these immediately but--"

Her offer had been interrupted. The oni boy and a new genin looking for a band. "If you had bothered to look downstairs, there's a mission board down there," the woman explained, trying to look to the other one. A headband extracted and set upon the desk. "With this band, you'll have access to the scrolls on hand." She sighed somewhat. "As I mentioned, these aren't of great importance, so there's no pressing time table." A coin purse was extracted with roughly six thousand ryo set upon the written missives. "Yes, rebuilding needs to be done everywhere, Daitomi. I suppose it is best if we set upon the next locale? In the mean time, you all are dismissed."

690/690 Chakra
585/585 Stamina

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:34 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----conveniently enough, I did need to go to Takumi eventually. While the swords I did have were alright, they weren't suited to me. They were too heavy to dual wield. Not that they couldn't be used, but there were better options. I stepped forward to take the missive and ryo.
-----A new arrival's outburst followed by Daitomi's announcement of his stench halted me in my tracks until I realized the shouting wasn't directed at me. Turning to look, I caught sight of the horned boy. So he was like Kinpaku? Either way, he was incredibly tall for his apparent age and rather heavy set. And thoroughly drunk. Maybe that was the reason for the disrespect he was showing the Raikage. But Dai was right. I wasn't even next to him and I could smell the alcohol coming off of him. At least Wan I couldn't smell from that distance. Another boy, older in appearance than the drunk kid--both clearly older than me--was likewise fairly tall with a medium build. He was just as loud as the first, though, and there for his headband.
-----With things getting as busy as they were, I decided it best to take my leave. It was pretty clear as it was that Kinpaku was irritated by the sudden arrivals. I picked the list and money up from the desk, storing both away safely, and turn to leave. Patting Wan on the arm to get his attention as I passed, I grinned at him. "So how about that drink you owe me?" Without waiting for an answer--knowing the answer--I headed out of the room and back down the ridiculously long staircase.

[Exits]

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 2 2 0 0
α c :: 9 7 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:54 am
User Image
Genichi Oni
The Oni Clan
Genin of Kumokure

◁ Ⓖ ⓔ ⓝ ⓘ ⓒ ⓗ ⓘ ▷

Genichi didn't quite like the Raikage's comment, "Well screw you guys then, I'll go do s**t by meself then." With a hiccup and a snort, Genichi stormed out of the office, drunk walking downstairs. He skimmed over the mission board, "Bah, none of these are worth my time..." Gen was in a pissy mood overall because he felt tied down to the village. He scooped up a few missions off from the board and left to perform some missions for money and advancement credit.

⇘ Ⓞ ⓝ ⓘ ⇖

"I'll Drink to that!"

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:14 pm
User Image
User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 400/400 | Stamina: 385/385~

Igarashi quickly made it to the office without further waste. Seeing people exiting she started to wonder how hard it must be being the Raikage. Making her way up to Kinpaku's door she knocked, "Lady Kinpaku. Its me Igarashi I am back as you ordered." She slowly opened the door walking into the office to see Kinpaku and a few others still lingering. She smiled as she made her way into the room and over to Renji she stopped and stood with her hands behind her back waiting to be addressed. She remembered that Kinpaku wanted to speak to her privately and she really didn't want to upset her at all. Smiling to herself she patted Renji on the head waiting for everyone else to leave and for Kazurai to join her cause Myurai ordered her to take him with her.

She thought back to when Myurai had said these things and she started to think about how she felt. She balled up her fist without even realizing grabbing a bit of Renji's fur in the process. She started to get angry as she felt almost as if the fur on her ears and tail were standing on end like a cat would. She was almost ready to start ranting till something bit her hand, looking down she realized Renji had bit her, not to hurt her but trying to get her to calm down and stop thinking so much. She smirked slightly and spoke to him though her mind. "Thank you friend, doing way better now." She patted him on the head again while she stood and waited to talk to Kinpaku.

User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin | Panther | Chakra 400/400 | Stamina: 385/385~

Renji saw Igarashi walk in and over to him feeling the petting start he enjoyed it . Then realizing she was no longer petting him and now balling up her fist on his head which made him wince in pain cause she had ripped a little bit out. He then realized she was getting more and more angry while standing and waiting not sure what was going on in her mind he watched her realizing she was almost close to flipping out without realizing it. He took it upon himself to change her mood fast before she lost it in the office in front of everyone. He bit her hand enough to send a signal that she was hurt and hopefully cause her to forget her issues whatever they may of been for the time being. It had worked so he felt better about it.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Lanfaer

Sin Indulged by Desire

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:03 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Wanryoku realized he'd made a mistake when her eyes tightened. Still, he stood by his actions. When Kaileer touched his arm, he merely nodded and left, hoping to avoid the desire to assault the drunkard.

-----[Shitty Exit]

-----

►►O → O → C◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Blinkkyz

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 6 0 / 3 0 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 0 0 / 4 6 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:34 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin| Ryo & Ac : (800) / (19100) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 450/450 | Stamina: 390/390~

Kazurai catching up to Igarashi paused for a moment when two were taking their leave of the Raikages office. Giving them a respectful bow as he noticed the extremely large man letting him pass through the hall. He thought to himself that it was good to have someone of that stature on their side, not sure how he would go about even attempting to take down an opponent of that kind of strength. Glancing back to the office he proceeded in and stood at attention at the front of the office. Igarashi seemed to be making herself more comfortable. He knew that she was expected to return here after her mission at blue dragon but he could not remember if he was instructed to do the same. Everything was hazy of his memory the last he was in the room.

His eyes shifted to his wounds, which were still bandaged up. He didn't look at the top of his health but he sure did feel like it. He awaited patiently for the Kage to get to her business with him, if there was business for him at all.

Kiko_Alacran

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Shadowing Stealth Technique: Using this technique makes it more difficult for those of the user’s rank or lower to find the user while he or she is hiding. - 5 chakra when sneaking

Breathing Underwater Technique: Allows Kazurai to breath water as if it was air by manipulating the chakra in his lungs.

Mist Vision Technique: Allows Kazurai to see through any form of a water based or moisture baised mist.
Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Shadowing Stealth Technique: Using this technique makes it more difficult for those of the user’s rank or lower to find the user while he or she is hiding.

Breathing Underwater Technique: Allows Kazurai to breath water as if it was air by manipulating the chakra in his lungs.

Mist Vision Technique: Allows Kazurai to see through any form of a water based or moisture baised mist.
Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games