Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:47 pm
Both blows connected with Itachi, but when they struck he was revealed to be a clone. The real Itachi was preparing to use his Mangekyou Sharingan.

"Kiri, this one's a clone too, watch out! He might be trying something." Zane yelled as he formed two more clones to act as human shields.

"Ninja Art: Forge Bullet!" Ayame roared and fired an orb of metal, charged with lightning at Nowe. The orb would pass through the fire on it's way to Nowe, drawing strength from the intense heat, this meant Ayame had very little time to dodge the fire, and only his metal saved him from losing a limb.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:56 am
Konan waved her arm, sending a wave of paper straight for the bubbles. She shaped them into kunai like shapes, hardning the paper equel to metal, and began to pop several of the bubbles. "You underestimate my abilities. Do you not realize how much water I am around everyday? that I grew up in the rain?"

The puppets head flew off, bouncing away in the sand, before the puppset collapsed. Sasori gave a bit of a sad expression. "that was one of my favorites...perhaps I can repair him once we're through here."

Nowe retaliated with a chidori spear attack, aiming the lightning to push the orb off course. Holding the attack, Nowe rushed forward and swung low for Ayame's legs, planning on using the lightning to cut through his legs.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:43 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri growled as it appeared it was a clone. She kept her eyes locked on the ground, using her peripheral vision to watch everything. She moved to stand back to back with Zane. "Keep on edge. He's a dangerous opponent." She muttered to him, preparing herself.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:11 pm
Kikou used this chance to send rock spikes at the puppet master eatch with an explodeing tag on them  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:19 am
"No worries, I'll do my best to keep us both alive." Zane and and both clones used Water Style: Water Wall to try and block the oncoming Amaterasu.

Ayame dove over Nowe and gave his opponent a hard smack to the back. "Come on, I haven't even bothered to use Stage 2 yet. Give me a challenge boy." Ayame taunted.

((When's Tayu gonna come in?))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:23 am
(I've no idea what to do with her right now. My brain doesn't seem to be working.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:33 am
Not even being phased by the attack on the bubbles Kyo simply seemed to not care as the ground around them was soaked with water each bubble dropped. As all potential threat's he had already red up on a large deal of possible fights there group might have fought in thinking of strategies to fight each one. "Kin I need flames" kyo said hopping back as he looked towards Konan. While her paper may have been able to stand up to water directly he doubted that indirectly thru the application of steam would it stand up as she would likely think it could. The likely second effect of the steam would for what he hoped seak to begin to apply the same effect he was going for with the paper to the clay body hidden underneath. "Don't say no either just do it" he told her hopping back as he dropped to a knee. He needed the flames to start his plan and his small traps and few firebombs weren't going to be enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:48 am
Nowe toppled over, rolling back to his feet and jumping back away from Ayame. "Carefull what you ask for." Nowe said, his cursemark begining to glow. He entered his second stage, the physicall changes following quickly. He sheathed his swords, before going a series of multiple hand signs to form a chidori. the colors began to change from blue to pitch black. "I'll finish you with this.."

Sasori raised his arms, a water jet blasting with enough force to obliterate them. "You really shoudln't underestimate your opponet."

"You are in way over your head." Konana said, and the ground began to shake. Suddenly the buildings around them fell apart, becoming sheets of paper and bombs, flying around the two in a tornado. "This will end here."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:21 pm
Kin set one of her shuriken ablaze again, ready to use it to aid Kyo. When the paper started flying, the flames sputtered, prompting Kin to channel more chakra into the jutsu. "Better do whatever you're planning fast, Kyo. She's sucking the air from us, and no air means no flame."

"Kita! Phoenix Ho-o!" The bird became covered in flames. With a series of hand signs, Tayu took the fire from her mount and aimed it to intercept the water. "I may have to use that jutsu, Kita," she muttered. "Things are getting dire."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:53 pm
"Keep that flame up and be ready after I finish" Kyo said spinning his spear around as he drug it thru one of the water puddles on the ground. As he did the spear head seemed to be surrounded by the water as it spun water dancing from the end into the air. "Water style" he started pulling his spear back at the same time getting into a lancing position as the water formed a circle infront of him starting to fall towards the ground. "Water Jet" Kyo called thrusting his spear thru the circle of water as it collected the water around it and fired it in a jet towards the flames that Kin was creating. As it did a heavy steam started to rise around the area heating up and soaking it at the same time as it slowly spread around into the tornado and onto the paper that surrounded them.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:05 pm
"You can try, but no guarantees." Ayame said and smirked as massive metal spikes began to shoot up from the ground. "You see, as it turns out, this whole area is above a large deposit of Iron, giving me a terrain advantage." Ayame said and cackled insanely, he was finally going to have his revenge on Nowe.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:02 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri cursed, seeing the Amaterasu. Unsure if Zane's water wall would hold, she began weaving a wind wall behind it, hoping to redirect the flames along the path of the wind. She was of course, hoping the water wall would hold, but she would rather be safe than sorry. Especially since in this case, "sorry" meant being dead.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:04 pm
Nowe simply smiled. "My ultimate jutsu. Cursed Sealed Chidori." He ran towards the spikes, no fear in his eye's. At the closest one, he thrusted the chidori forward, connecting and slicing through the metal with ease. Immediatly afterwards, he performed the second part of the attack. A massive explosion of black lightning shot forward, throwing Nowe back off his feet. the black lightning tore through the area fast and easily, threatning to kill Ayame if it made a direct hit.

Konan began to give off a dark chakra aura, forming another paper spear that gave off wicked chakra. Immediatly she threw it down at them, slicing through the mist with the extra power. If it made contact, the explosion would ceartinly get them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:49 pm
Kyo's eyes widened as he felt the chakra. The sheer strength and darkness of the enegy was easily felt even tho he was not much of a sensor. "Kin" kyo yelled hoping back as he was forming signs for his jutsu. Would he have enough time to finish it before the doll was able to do the jutsu it was preparing. The young chunins answer came quickly tho as the spear was heaved down towards them.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:49 pm
Kikou made a bolder and had it thrown at Sasori "Lets see you brake that!" he said but used it as a distraction as he went underground to grab at Sasori when he's distracted haveing a jutsu that could end this if he can get a hold of the puppet user  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games