Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:29 am
Desin Slight
dreadno

Hey dread, would you like to impart some of your Jounin's awesome to Shiki? xD.

I would like Shiki to become someone who the whole village depends on and thinks of him as a rather alright human being, it's part of my secret plan. xD
i gots you. just ask XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:40 am
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
dreadno

I would like Shiki to become someone who the whole village depends on and thinks of him as a rather alright human being, it's part of my secret plan. xD
i gots you. just ask XD

Nah thanks, Shiki has already met San. xD. His first impression of San was basically he's awesome, etc, etc, etc. I'm sure they'll be good friends. ^_^
I'm sorta planning for him to meet everyone in the village first before making nice. xD.

Right now though, focus on fighting Kein. It's gonna be one hell of a fight!
o w o. Oh yes. This will be a good read.  

Desin Slight

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:41 am
Desin Slight
dreadno

if you want to be looked up to... i'm not the one to come to. in times of need i tend to sit in the background and play from there. no one notices my effects other than yo-ko... cuz i have talked with him about it. lol. i'd suggest yo-ko... better teacher. and dont learn from gan. he's more likely to get you super drunk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:44 am
@Yo-ko
So you're not sparring with Kein after all. xD. Too bad. ._.
I'm typing up my training posts of Sazanami up to the 4th stage right now, I'm too busy. > . > Perhaps tomorrow? We don't have class cause of a storm brewing.

@dread
Shiki will notice! He's pretty perceptive, he'll notice you as soon as you do something worth noticing. xD. Getting Ganchou as a teacher...excellent for Drunken Fist training, but Shiki will lack the stylishness of other taijutsu. ._.  

Desin Slight

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:45 am
Desin Slight
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
dreadno

i gots you. just ask XD

Nah thanks, Shiki has already met San. xD. His first impression of San was basically he's awesome, etc, etc, etc. I'm sure they'll be good friends. ^_^
I'm sorta planning for him to meet everyone in the village first before making nice. xD.

Right now though, focus on fighting Kein. It's gonna be one hell of a fight!
o w o. Oh yes. This will be a good read.
eh, San can do multiple things at once XD but yeah, this will be an interesting fight.

yeah if you wanna be looked up to....Six sense, siniku, me, and james are about your best bets. Well, howaido is in the mix but he currently having fun with siniku  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:50 am
Yo-ko

I see, I see. So I'll train under San till I'm Chuunin, then mix up a convoluted scheme to make Bast-chan train me. > : 3

Shiki would probably would have to sell his poor soul to get Bast as a personal sensei, but the level of power and respect gained is worth it. xD.  

Desin Slight

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:02 am
Bast will train you too. She not some one who sticks her nose higher then us, she just happens to be a beast. Ive been trained by her so its all good  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:08 am
@Yo-ko
I see I see. She's just really scary? xD.
It would be fun having her as a teacher, someone as intimidating as Bast not being able to scare the calm, cool flow of Shiki~ Though she isn't intentionally scary, it's her rank and skill right? ._.

Oh yeah, after you and Kein are finished, let's do missions like craaaaaazy~
We apparently need LOTS of cash, so the perverted pictures C-rank should cover most of our expenses this arc.  

Desin Slight

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:49 am
Desin Slight
Ergo War
Yo-ko
something to do....please appear....

Do missions. For cash. LOTS OF CASH. Enough said. >.>

Is 10k Ryo about enough or do I need LOTS and LOTS of cash? : P

I don't think Bast has enough. o.o; 20k should be decent, and might be overkill as well. It's just good to have some back-up cash.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:15 pm
I still think I have the most amazing 12k spending spree under my belt, lol.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:49 pm
Ergo War
Desin Slight
Ergo War
Yo-ko

I don't think Bast has enough. o.o; 20k should be decent, and might be overkill as well. It's just good to have some back-up cash.
damn that is alot of money......well i guess its time to start shaping my shells for the magrail now huh.....maybe i will need them....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:52 pm
lol Time to install a Miyamoto Emperor. And i guess I need to hurry up and train so I can earn some cash too.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:35 pm
Ergo War
Desin Slight
Ergo War
Yo-ko

What kind of crazy character arc is this?! xD.
Ah well, come on Yo-ko, we're going to go take a crapload of risque pictures for the ryo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:57 pm
lol come take some of Fuya during the spar with James. James has some techniques that will shred clothing. lol  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:02 pm
Winterwolf78
lol come take some of Fuya during the spar with James. James has some techniques that will shred clothing. lol

The mission takes place in the hotspring. xD. They're already naked. o.o

Perhaps you'd like to come along head medic-san. The more people the merrier, and the less posts we'd have to do. ._.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games