Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:37 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing

I won't soothe your pain: Depressed | I won't ease your strain: ... | You'll be waiting in vain: Damien, Nell, and Dominic| I got nothing for you to gain: Hogsmeade Station |

Marina gave Dominic a curt nod. She should have known he'd turn up sooner or later. Well, she couldn't exactly say anything. Not that she wanted to say anything to him anyway. Prat. She turned to Nell. "Really? I am so sorry," she began earnestly. "I had no idea your parents were so... strict. Guess I'm never going to be allowed back at your place. But they made you write to your grandparents? And a uniform.... Wait. A bonnet?!" She gave Nell a look of pure horror. "I... Geez. All I got was a lot of screaming. My mum is absolutely terrifying when she's mad. Should have been a Slytherin. She took me aside one day and told me that if she heard even a whisper of me breaking any rules she'd burn every book I owned at home and send me the ashes."Marina winced at the memory. "It's sort of pathetic that my parents have to resort to threatening my reading material."

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:49 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell shook her head and shrugged at Marina's negative words. "I mean, they're not all strict, jus' worried and wanted to let me know how stupid they thought I was acting. Although the burning your books is a pretty horrid thought! And it's not pathetic at all; it proves your value your intelligence and wit over all else." she said with a broad smile. "And don't worry, my folks did say you could come and visit again...just with heavy adult supervision. And possibly no staying over." again Nell shrugged only this time in apology.

Wearing: School's In | Where: Hogsmeade Station | With: Marina, Damien, and Dominic | Feeling: Apologetic | Thinking: At least they allowed that | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:03 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

First Year Unsorted Half-blood

As soon as Faith sat in an empty compartment on the train, she wanted to cry. Everything around her was strange and unfamiliar, and she didn't like it. Trinket spent the trip, curled up on her lap and napping. It restricted her movements, but she had already changed into her school robes, and she was glad for that; It meant she didn't have to get up and embarrass herself in front of all those people. She gulped. There are so many people... she thought to herself, lower lip quivering slightly. Oh, how she missed her dad and mum already! At least I have Trinket to keep me company. The thought eased her slightly, and she rested her head against the train window and fell into a light sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:10 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor

”Oh-!” she squealed as she squeezed out of the rush of students pouring out of the steaming red train. She hurried off to the side, shaking her hair out and catching her breath as she straightened out her gold necklace as the heels of her shoes clicked with every step she took. Stepping through the station, she could see the lake and a dirt road towards the castle through the window, and to her other side, Hogsmeade Village.

The air was much crisper and clean here than in Kings Cross, she realized with a smile as she gingerly slipped past the throng of students until her eyes fell upon a familiar boy in her house that she’d only ever had the smallest of interactions with. Cersei tilted her head and hurried forward, robes of red and gold swaying behind her. ”Hey…” she called out as she approached. ”Sam, are you okay?” Cersei asked as she sat down beside him.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Hogsmeade Station
---------- with Sam
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ watched Sam as he spoke. He looked exhausted and grouchy. She noticed that Caitlin walked away, (almost as planned) and Sam followed suite. Rem's smile faltered, but it remained. She walked away from the place she stood and looked around.

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked at Caitlin, then walked over to her. "C-Cait? I hope you know that I'm over him. I-I have no romantic intentions toward your boyfriend." she said quietly. Honestly, she didn't know how truthful her statement was, given that she hadn't actually thought about it all that much. Rem watched as Caitlin pet... air? "Wh-what are you doing?" she asked, staring blankly at the invisible space in front of her.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:21 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

The line to get out of the train was horrible, but somehow, Chance made it out in one piece. His hand was still tightly encasing Jaslyn's, leading her through the crowd of chatting upperclassmen and lost first years. Jeez, there were a lot of students. As he led her through the sea of faces, his mind drifted to the awful dream he experienced on the train. It pained him to think about it, so he pushed the thoughts away with a light squeeze of his friend's hand. Finally, they were out of the crowd. He turned to face her. "We nearly didn't make it out of there alive." he said, a small hint of humor in his icy tone. He stuck his free hand in his pocket, trying to warm it from the slight chill in the air.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:44 pm
{{ For those that do not know, this is Hogsmeade Station. That means that the train has already arrived. Thus, those posting their students as if they are still on the train should make note of this fact. I am sorry if some were confused. }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana bit her bottom lip lightly when Samuel said he deserved getting punched. She didn't know what Sam did or why he deserved being injured, so she wasn't going to say anything against it. When Remy showed up, Ariana moved out of the way to let the gothic Gryffindor hug the seeker. Most of the members who were part of the group dispersed in different directions, so it was just Katrina and her perky girlfriend.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:56 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron wrapped his arms around Elli's back as she wrapped hers around his neck. When she kissed him on the cheek, his eyes lit up with joy. "Hey," he said, pulling back from their embrace. "Wanna go get a carriage?" he asked, hoping she'd agree to spend a little more one on one time with him before the feast.

wearing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:56 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn had been curled up against Chance while he slept. He had been mumbling in his sleep, but she figured he was just having an interesting dream of something. When he woke with a start and pulled her suddenly close to him she had been surprised... especially when he kissed the top of her head. She let him lead her out of the train and away from her brother, wondering what was wrong. He was acting strangely. When he finally came to a stop and made a joke she raised an eyebrow at him. "What's up with you?" She asked quietly, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:08 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie listened as he spoke of his cat with a large smile. As he talked she reached up a hand to scratch beneath Feather's chin gently. "Your cat went into the forest?"She asked in surprise. " I'm glad he's okay.... Alpha is well behaved.. and owl so she doesn't get me in much trouble." She pointed to the barn owl who was still perched on Rufus, but now looking around the station with curiosity in her eyes. She shrugged, and licked her lips. She was groping for anything to talk about. She hadn't realized how hard it had become for her to have a normal conversation until now. "Feather on the other hand... I'm not so sure. He's always been a bit adamant and tends to do whatever he wants too."

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Unsorted || First Year

At the moment, as Autumn walked through the crowds with her new friends, all she could think about were the professors and the common rooms. She only knew from the descriptions and drawings her brothers had given her, then let her imagination run wild. She would meet a couple on her way to Hogwarts, yes. How fun would that be? "I'm so excited, I think I'm gonna die," Autumn said.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Excitement and anxiety. Night couldn't help but feel these wild emotions as he was dragged through the platform by Iris. She sure was lively. He thought that this joyous celebration would persist into tomorrow, maybe even the next day, and drive his calm state to the brink of insanity. People would cheer, others would cry for not having landed in the house in which they desired to be. "The train sure packed in a lot of students," Night remarked.

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:42 pm
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle rolled her eyes at Ada. "We don't sneak off to talk!"Well there was that one time after the sorting feast last year, but that was one time.... and they did hang out in the dungeons a lot which she guessed could be considered sneaking off seeing as no one really hung out in the dungeons that she knew of. "Yeah it was interesting. When he said he knew the perfect place to go... I didn't expect to be taken to a private island."
User Image

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games