Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:04 pm
Creating chaos just to prove we're alive
Demolition of a delicate kind
Midnight confessions keep on blurring the line
Say you're here on my side
Want you here on my side

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood slytherin │ fourth year │ chaser

Callista just barely snatched the quaffle back, and turned around in mid-air.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 18
Mods: +6 Stealing, +4 Scoring
Total Roll: 15 (stolen)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal: 1/3
Number of Goals Made:

Quote:

Twisting and turning all according to plan
Your secret's safe until there's blood on my hands
Push me away but we're still victims of chance
And we're here in the light
Now we're here in the light

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:11 pm
Seventh Year
Team Beater - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Game 5 (Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff)

Kimberly was quick to get her head in the game. Jumping into action she watched the other beaters to see what they were doing. A bludger was aimed for Byuch and the seventh year moved to block it. Hoping to redirect it to Charlie and make it more difficult for her girlfriend's team.

Status : Here's to the last game.
                                                  With : Slytherin & Hufflepuff Teams

Attire : Quidditch Uniform

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: Charlie Saving: Byuch - Total Roll: 25 (Saved & Hit unless Blocked)
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Kungfudemoness

Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:14 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || fifth ฯēคr prēfē¢t

════════════════════════

Byuch almost got pegged with a bludger, but avoided it in time. He flew onward, trying to get the snitch.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching (-1)
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 25 (Spotted!)
                                                  2/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hope this year's as good as last year, if not better.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:15 pm
All of these lines across my face
Tell you the story of who I am
So many stories of where I've been
And how I got to where I am
But these stories don't mean anything
When you've got no one to tell them to

D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff beater │ fifth year │ halfblood

Donella attempted to redirect Kim's redirect right back at her, and save Charlie.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Total Roll: 16 (saved Charlie, missed Kim)
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

You see the smile that's on my mouth
It's hiding the words that don't come out
And all of my friends who think that I'm blessed
They don't know my head is a mess
No, they don't know who I really am
And they don't know what I've been through

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:16 pm
Seventh Year
Quidditch Chaser & Captain - - -
Daily Dragon Photographer - - -
Drama Club Co-Captain - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin

Candace knew she should just enjoy her final game. It was going to be tough to do though given the situation Hufflepuff was in. With Lucien not there it fell on Nani to fill in. She believed in the younger girl though. Watching her go for the toss up against Callista. When the Slytherin came way with the quaffle it wasn't long before Nani got it back. Course Callista was right back at her claiming the ball once more. Candace rushed after the fourth year before attempting to get a hold of the quaffle.

Status : Perhaps I'm not that perfect...
                                                  With : My Team & The Snakes

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: Callista - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 22 (steal)
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Stealing, +8 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Quote:

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:19 pm
Seventh Year

Managing to get the quaffle back, Candace tucked the ball under her arm. Turning round she headed for the other side of the field. Hopefully she could keep possession long enough to get a shot off.

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --

Quote:

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Caleb Devereux
Third Year Slytherin
Middle Son - Beater

With the game started Caleb figured anyone on the Hufflepuff team was fair game. Since he wasn't a fan of the Hufflepuff captain he figured a bludger her way wouldn't hurt. Considering she'd just stolen the ball it made it justifiable. Not that Caleb needed that. Besides Kimberly clearly had Byuch covered. So with that he took aim at Candace.

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: Candace Saving: ___ - Total Roll: 9 (miss)
                                                  AC: 13
                                                  Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Hitting, +1 Other (Exp)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy

Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:42 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was glad Donella saved his butt. He continued to try and close the short distance. It sucked Byuch was going to get a shot at the snitch first.

Position: seeker
                                                          AC: 17 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +7 (Catching) +7 (Spotting) + 5 everything else
                                                          Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                          Lives: ● ● ●
                                                          19 to spot
                                                          22 to catch
                                                          Total roll:22 SPOTTED
                                                          2/3 CHASE
                                                          0/2 CATCH

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the room of people
                                                    Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                    Docked away
                                                    Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                    Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

Yancy shot forward to try and take the quaffle back for his team.

Final Roll: 10 (fail)
                                                    Modifiers: +3 to steal/throw
                                                    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                    Above AC to steal
                                                    -/3
                                                    0-0

We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                    They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                    Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                    They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
xxxxxxxxx
But after all I've said, please don't forget

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:12 pm

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

When Yancy failed to steal, Flick came forward to try. She wasn't going to let Hufflepuff keep the ball after all!

Total Roll: 23 (steal)
                                                              Modifiers: +8 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              -/3
                                                              0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:13 pm

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick came away with the ball with a grin. She turned and headed towards the Hufflepuff goal post.

Total Roll:
                                                              Modifiers: +8 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              1/3
                                                              0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:29 am
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || fifth ฯēคr prēfē¢t

════════════════════════

Byuch was almost at the snitch. Narrowing his eyes, he urged his broom faster.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching (-1)
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 25 (Spotted!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hope this year's as good as last year, if not better.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:38 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie just about there Byuch was going to get at least one try in before Charlie could. He so hoped Byuch missed.

Position: seeker
                                                          AC: 17 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +7 (Catching) +7 (Spotting) + 5 everything else
                                                          Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                          Lives: ● ● ●
                                                          19 to spot
                                                          22 to catch
                                                          Total roll:22 SPOTTED
                                                          3/3 CHASE
                                                          0/2 CATCH

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:20 pm
Seventh Year
Team Beater - - -

Kimberly narrowed her eyes as Donella hit her perfectly aimed bludger at Charlie. Dodging the redirect at her she went and aimed another hit at Charlie. Hopefully she'd be successful without any interruptions this time.

Status : Here's to the last game.

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: Charlie Saving: ____ - Total Roll: Hit Self
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing

Quote:

Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:22 pm
Seventh Year

Candace dodged the second year beater as she went down the field. The same could not be said for the Slytherin captain when she came at her. Losing the quaffle to her Candace went after her classmate in attempts to get the ball back.

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: Flick - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 25 (steal)

Quote:

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Hufflepuff!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games