Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:17 pm
((I'm back! ))

John seeing that Eviz was fine, he blinked with surprise before turning to follow Gabriel. He didn't know where he was going, but he knew that rescuing Hector was his first priority, which was also Johns.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:29 pm
Gabriel was in a back room meditating, it was lit ambiently by a few candles, he himself was surrounded by a few magical stones, they helped him concentrate and amplify his magic.

Eviz forced himself up and followed John and Gabe into the back, he immediately felt the magical aura wafting throughout the room, it was strangely comforting.

"you, Mithran" Gabe said while he was meditating, Eviz answered the man hesitantly "you have a mental connection with Priscilla don't you? Try talking to her now."

"uh...okay" Eviz said, he thought he would need time to regain energy to contact Hector, but being in this room energized him 'Hector? Can you hear me?' he called to her.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:36 pm
"W-who's there?" She asked as a scene began to appear. It was a beautiful open field of flowers where many ruins were. In the distance, the sun was shining as the winds blew. Hector was sitting on a white stone in her valkyrie uniform. She was looking out into the distance, feeling the wind of her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:47 pm
The scenery came into view at last an"Priscilla...it's me" He said, moving up to her carefully, making sure nothing was disturbed. Eviz only just noticed how beautiful Priscilla looked in the Valkyrie uniform.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:00 pm
[~I gotta go work for a while. Be back later Pervy c:]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:04 pm
((Ok, I'll see ya later... I'M NOT PERVY!! ))

Priscilla slowly turned towards Eviz and said nothing when she saw him. She looked at him silently before turning to look back at the sky. "What is is?" She asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:57 pm
A glum look showed on Eviz's face when she looked at him, she wasnt the same anymore, he was sure of that "well...first off...are you okay?" He asked quietly, nervous to even talk to her now.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:13 am
"My body is trapped in an Emerald and I've been sentenced to death. I think the answer would be obvious." She replied, seeming more like herself for a moment before her eyes suddenly shifted dull. "This spell is doing weird things to my mind. Even here I want to be asleep, and my mind keeps becoming blank. I... I don't like this at all."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:26 am
Eviz didn't know what to think of the her, but he could tell that she was in pain so he had to do something "we...That man is doing his best to try and find you" he said talking about the Necro "you don't know where that woman took you do you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:35 am
"And what about yourself?" She asked before turning to look at the sky. "That was Freya. She is the wife of the king of the heavens, and she is also the leader of the valkyries. This is where she took me, or at least, this is my memory of it from thousands of years ago. I'm currently in the heavens. There are few ways to get from the human world to here. One is by death. Another is by traveling the guarded rainbow road. There are more ways then that though. It will be difficult, but I'm sure teleportation is manageable."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:43 am
"I...I think at this point I'd be useless..." He said honestly. He listened to the many ways they could get to her, and it seemed like teleportation was what the Necro had planned "alright then, I'm sure Gabriel will be prepared. I better get going..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:52 am
((Good morning! ))

"Alright then. Take... care..." She muttered as her eyes became more dull and the scene became blank. "Goodbye."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:59 am
Eviz returned and without wasting anytime he described where he Hector was to Gabriel. The man seemed to know where he was talking about and began working on a teleportation spell, it would take a little less then hour.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:15 am
While Gabriel was working, John went back and sent the crew back to Ander. He then went back to see if Gabriel was done.

"Here she is, my lord." Freya said to her husband, Odin, who sat on a throne of gold.

"This spell is..." Odin muttered.

"She got in the way of me sealing the dark lord, and he gave me a rather nasty blow." Freya grimaced. "Either way, she is impure now. She must be dealt with properly."

"That does not seem like Fiona." Odin replied. Freya looked towards the emerald she had carried with jealousy for a moment. "Nonetheless, I will remove the spell." He said, snapping as Priscilla's body fell to the ground, unconscious. "This construct is... human?!"

"What are you talking about, my lord?" Freya asked.

"Her body is not that of one born a goddess. Her body is that of a human turned into one." He said, walking to her and touching her head. Suddenly the armor vanished as she appeared back in human form, her divinity hidden within her.

"That... that can't be. Fiona didn't die that day... did she? How could he have killed her? He was obsessed with her." Freya stuttered with alarm.

"Half the dark lord's powers are sealed in her. It appears more was in her, possibly even all of it at one point." Odin muttered. "That's what killed her. If we had known this beforehand, we could have killed him once and for all!"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:37 pm
"Great" Farah panted as she scrambled across the ground, trying to keep up with the black hazy flicker little more then a few feet in front of her "I loose Hector, John and Eviz go a-wall and now I'm chasing shadows"

Doubling over the Hannon woman caught her breath before starting off after the thick miasma once more. After Hector's vanishing act she had spotted several of these thick, cloud like shapes drifting past the ship and with no other lead she decided to follow the eerie black mist.

Standing back up Farah froze, spotting the familiar broad figure of John, not to far off. "About time" giving up on her currant prey she took off in the direction she had seen the man vanish, hoping to find out what the hell was going on.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games