Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:35 am
I'm probably gonna end up getting banned before too long. Am I the only one that is getting tired of getting sent randumb guild invites?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:46 am
TerashiLeonGoken
I'm probably gonna end up getting banned before too long. Am I the only one that is getting tired of getting sent randumb guild invites?

Yes, but I like your approach much better. Mine's been just accept and get their hopes up and then improve on any good idea they might have had....so far none have had good ideas yet.....  

Magiking

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:42 am
TerashiLeonGoken

I thought it was just me, I've been getting a lot of invites lately -_- stressed
if I wanted to join them then I probably would already have. kthnxbai xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:53 am
Magiking

ready when you are  

DignityPower

Magiking

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:12 am
DignityPower
Magiking

ready when you are

Is there anything in particular your wanting to draw? Would you prefer something pokemon based? What's the criteria for this contest?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:21 am
Magiking
DignityPower
Magiking

ready when you are

Is there anything in particular your wanting to draw? Would you prefer something pokemon based? What's the criteria for this contest?

Well, I'm looking to practice my color-usage throughout the picture. I guess this would be a good time to upload some examples *goes do that*
yes, I am better at animals/creatures than humans but I guess that's because most people can provide better reference of what they have in mind of pokemon/etc. Well, I want to give more than art for prize, since I know I'll probably only finish one before I get bored. So second place might be some gold or who knows. I don't exactly have the snagcoins to spare xD
it would be set up like the missions, probably going to post it in the side rp... (so you can do solo or with someone) I wanted sub's thought on me giving out the prizes depending on how it develops o.o
did that make sense? biggrin see, it's kind of like, everyone that participates does a little bit in different places to get something done. idk what/why/etc, but i want to make it fun~  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:24 pm
DignityPower
TerashiLeonGoken

I thought it was just me, I've been getting a lot of invites lately -_- stressed
Well, apparently you can block all guild invites via an option in Account Preferences. Not that I know where the option is, but I'll probably end up finding it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:48 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
DignityPower
TerashiLeonGoken

Well, apparently you can block all guild invites via an option in Account Preferences. Not that I know where the option is, but I'll probably end up finding it.

hmm... I think I saw it once. ah well, I'll leave it as is for now.  

DignityPower

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:31 am
the contest is open ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:49 pm
I feel like that mission just ate my arm. Ugghhhh.

I'm poking my head around the contest Diginity. I probably won't be able to do it tonight though.  

Magiking

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:09 pm
Magiking

I'm poking my head around the contest Dignity. I probably won't be able to do it tonight though.

O: why?

and don't worry, you've got till the 10th to participate biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:17 pm
DignityPower
Magiking

I'm poking my head around the contest Dignity. I probably won't be able to do it tonight though.

O: why?

and don't worry, you've got till the 10th to participate biggrin

Yipee for the tenth. ^=^

As for my arm...it hurts...Why does it hurt...I'd like to know too. ^-^
I think it might be my chair, it likes to cut into my shoulders blades.  

Magiking

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:48 pm
Okay, so apparently, there's a new rule at my place of work.

Any worker who disrespects the company online gets fired.

I've been doing this for nearly five years, now. How do I still have a job? xd  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games