Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:12 pm
iggies
Psyzapp
((I have a gas fireplace in my bedroom. rolleyes Not a hazard in the least bit. It turns on with a remote or the switch on the wall. LOL ))

((I don't believe that innocent face of yours! .... besides I don't trust gas stare Need flaime throwers!))

((LOL Iggies…Since when have you ever known me to be "innocent" twisted ))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 6, 2, 6 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:14 pm
Psyzapp
*She grins at Officer Dougherty* Some action movie. I just turned it on.

*Stares at the TV screen while removing his shoes and socks* Hmm, I don't think I've seen this one.

(( Thank you for the win, Psyzapp! whee ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:15 pm

*Takes the concoction and downs it. Waits a minute then makes another using different bottles. Downs that one and waits to see if numbed enough to walk back into a hosipital*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:20 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Psyzapp
*She grins at Officer Dougherty* Some action movie. I just turned it on.

*Stares at the TV screen while removing his shoes and socks* Hmm, I don't think I've seen this one.

(( Thank you for the win, Psyzapp! whee ))

*She gets out of the covers, crawls over to where Officer Dougherty is sitting, leans against his back, puts her arms around him and kisses his ear.* How was your day. *She whispers.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:23 pm
*as he's about to take out a clove, he notices iggies mixing several different alcohols together and drinking them. Not quite sure such a thing is safe, he decides to hold off on the cigarette for now while continuing to watch iggies*
Excuse me. Is there something I could perhaps help you with? I am not sure if mixing those drinks as you are is wise sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:24 pm

((Dame's nekkid, Psyzapp Nekkid Woot! Ok men now you! Ok, I'm good))

*After a few minutes finds she self numb enough. Calls out to if anyone's in the bar*

Cheshing On Dame *hic* at that hoshiptal. If We don come out *hic* send a searsh party *hic*

Eidt:
Turns hearing Ryzan* Huh? I hate hosplitals Your cute *hic*

iggies

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:29 pm
Gi ussta. sweatdrop
*walks over to iggies and holds her arm to make sure she doesn't fall over*
Are you quite sure you should be going anywhere on your own in such a condition?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:33 pm
{{*winter chill comes through the bar, wooshing past iggies ears and making her critters hairs stand up on their backs*}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 3, 6, 4 Total: 20 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:34 pm
Psyzapp
*She gets out of the covers, crawls over to where Officer Dougherty is sitting, leans against his back, puts her arms around him and kisses his ear.* How was your day. *She whispers.*

*Still staring at the screen, he places his hands on her arms and tilts his head off to the side a bit when she kisses his ear* My day was ... ALRIGHT! A car chase! *gets distracted by a police car chasing another vehicle through the city streets on the TV* biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:36 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Psyzapp

*Still staring at the screen, he places his hands on her arms and tilts his head off to the side a bit when she kisses his ear* My day was ... ALRIGHT! A car chase! *gets distracted by a police car chasing another vehicle through the city streets on the TV* biggrin

(( rofl way to go Dougherty!))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:37 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl Gett'em Psyzapp! DISTRACT DISTRACT DISTRACT! LOL))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:39 pm
Psyzapp
iggies
Psyzapp
((I have a gas fireplace in my bedroom. rolleyes Not a hazard in the least bit. It turns on with a remote or the switch on the wall. LOL ))

((I don't believe that innocent face of yours! .... besides I don't trust gas stare Need flaime throwers!))

((LOL Iggies…Since when have you ever known me to be "innocent" twisted ))

((Meant to come back to this and Psyzapp.... maybe when you slept twisted But that could be wrong LOL))

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:45 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Gi ussta. sweatdrop
*walks over to iggies and holds her arm to make sure she doesn't fall over*
Are you quite sure you should be going anywhere on your own in such a condition?

*Flushes at the touch and sways a little. Covers Ryazan's hand with her other one*
Mn Prolly not...*hic* but shee Dame got hurt n I hate hoshpitillz *hic*... I have to be good roommate and check*hic*... this be the only way *hic I can think how *hic*

Can I take you hone with me after"hic*?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:47 pm
(( Nobody ignores me like that and gets away with it. twisted ))

*She grabs Officer Dougherty the shirt collar, hanks him down onto the bed, throws her leg over him, sits on top of him and looks at him with a raised eyebrow.* Are you ignoring me? twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 1, 3, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:56 pm
*Slightly caught off guard, he looks up at her with a sly grin and grabs her by the waist* Who me? What ever gave you that idea? Heh heh heh ... wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games