Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:51 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji looks at his sister, "Well, she's always full of surprises. She'll wear what she feels like wearing the day of the wedding."

- nods and smiles then scoots to ryoji sitting on him facing iz - when should we do the wedding iz?

She makes a thinking face Tomorrow?
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:54 pm

Damien: - smiles - and I like you my sweet for you are beautiful inside and out

Sarah: - looks up at ry over her shoulder - what do you think about tomorow?

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:58 pm

"Mhm," Mitsuki smiled softly. Soon, her breathing became steady, as she fell asleep on Damien, a smile still gracing her lips.
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Ryoji shrugs, "It's fine."

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Misuzu0614
"Mhm," Mitsuki smiled softly. Soon, her breathing became steady, as she fell asleep on Damien, a smile still gracing her lips.

- picks her up and carries her to his room laying her on the bed him laying on the chair watching the moon -
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:01 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji shrugs, "It's fine."

- smiles and pushes you to the ground sitting on you - really?!?

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:02 pm

He chuckles then kisses your arm, "Yep!"
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:05 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
Misuzu0614

- picks her up and carries her to his room laying her on the bed him laying on the chair watching the moon -

Nightmare. She was dreaming again. One of those frequent nightmares she had. "AHH!" Mitsuki jolted awake and sat up. She looked around, frightened and looking fragile, "Where am I?" she mumbled, scared.

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
He chuckles then kisses your arm, "Yep!"

- kisses you roughly -
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely
Misuzu0614

Nightmare. She was dreaming again. One of those frequent nightmares she had. "AHH!" Mitsuki jolted awake and sat up. She looked around, frightened and looking fragile, "Where am I?" she mumbled, scared.

- crawls onto the bed and holds you curling my legs around you and humming to you - what happened sweety?

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:12 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely
Misuzu0614

- crawls onto the bed and holds you curling my legs around you and humming to you - what happened sweety?

Mitsuki shook her head frantically as glistening tears fell from her eyes. "They came for me. They were going to..." She hugged Damien, burying her head on his chest as she started to cry.
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:13 pm

- holds you humming to you the same song you hummed earlier letting you cry -

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:19 pm

RaWr-i-lovely

Her cries soon stopped as she heard the song he was humming. "I'm sorry. Am I being a hassle?" Mitsuki still clung to him, afraid to let him go.
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Ryoji chuckles then rolls over and pins Sarah down. Izara rolls her eyes and runs to her dorm.

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:23 pm

Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely

Her cries soon stopped as she heard the song he was humming. "I'm sorry. Am I being a hassle?" Mitsuki still clung to him, afraid to let him go.

"no sweety your not" pullsyou onto my lap holding you close
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games