Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:15 am
* Psyzapp's cell phone rings and when she looks at the caller ID it says Black's Hall *  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:20 am
<<< Look...

/tries to simmer down and NOT kill and scream at his friends that do not deserve it

I don't really know if I'm going to be on or around much right now. There are some things that I have to take care of...

Damey, Series1, my phone has been destroyed. I should have a new one by Friday. Hopefully tomorrow, but who knows.

I'm really not so OK right now, and I need to be left the hell alone, or I might lose my cool and rock somebody that doesn't deserve it.

As for this, just read it, and don't respond to it.

I'll be back at some point.

You have my word. >>>  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:22 am
*Picks up her phone and answers it…not quite fully awake yet and trying to be quite so she doesn't disturb Officer Dougherty.* Hello… *She says quietly*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:26 am
* hears Psyzapp pick up and answer * I'm sorry to wake you...I just wanted to let you know that by the end of the day you will have no more problems....  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:34 am
*She quickly looks over at Officer Dougherty and sees him still sleeping. ninja She leans over more toward her nightstand and speaks quietly.* Thank you…please let me know when the task at hand is completed. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:16 am
Will do... bye... * hangs up *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:28 am
*She hangs up her phone, rolls back over next to Officer Dougherty as she goes over a mental list of things she must do today:

1. Destroy her cell phone and get a new one.
2. Go to the Bank and get into Big Paulie's safe deposit box to collect items. He entrusted her with a key when he promoted her to management.
3. Back up her hard drive and scrub her computer system in case there is any incriminating evidence on it.
4. Go shopping all day today and be in as many public places as possible. She needs to ensure her day is filled with people who can attest to her whereabouts.

ninja *  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:31 am
* flits through the empty bar and into his room. Starts to look for a couple things he might need. He opens his coffin and pulls out his old sword. He took a minute to admire the piece of work. Dwarven gold encrusted with sapphires made the hilt and the blade at three feet was still perfectly balanced and sharp. After taking a few test swipes he sheathed it and strapped it to his back. Taking a minute to inspect his nails he finally turns and walks out his room and into Leko and Ayami's room. Leans over over, who he believed to be Ayami by the smell, and kisses her softly on her head. * Be back soon.... * he whispers before flitting away to finish his job. *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:35 am
Psyzapp
*She hangs up her phone, rolls back over next to Officer Dougherty as she goes over a mental list of things she must do today:

1. Destroy her cell phone and get a new one.
2. Go to the Bank and get into Big Paulie's safe deposit box to collect items. He entrusted her with a key when he promoted her to management.
3. Back up her hard drive and scrub her computer system in case there is any incriminating evidence on it.
4. Go shopping all day today and be in as many public places as possible. She needs to ensure her day is filled with people who can attest to her whereabouts.

ninja *

(( rofl rofl rofl Ninja indeed.... ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:38 am
*waking up, she slowly realizes that she and Showcase slept on the couch. Gently lifting his arm from around her shoulders so that she doesn't wake him, she slips off the couch. Craving coffee, she decides to go up to the main bar, as she hasn't been around much lately. Quickly changing, she writes Showcase a note letting him know where she is and she heads upstairs.*

*Once up in the main bar, she makes a mocha and has a seat.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:48 am
*Slips out of bed carefully to not awaken Officer Dougherty. Get's dressed for her day and goes into her office to start the backup process on her computer. While that is being taken care of, she goes up to the Main Bar to check up on things and get a latte. She sees Katana and grins as she heads for the espresso machine.* Good morning Katana. *She finishes making her latte and has a seat with Katana.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:51 am
(( Oh yes forgot...its going to be a while for me to post because my next post that is not OOC will be detailed and hopefully movie material...maybe not that far...but you get my drift. I only hope I dont get into trouble for gory graphic details....* sigh * ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:55 am
<<< Lucky... No epic slaughter for the guy that needs it, though crying Why don't you just take all the fun, Black? whee >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:57 am
(( * runs up to Exor and glomps him and as he runs off he takes all the fun with him... ninja pirate ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:59 am
Psyzapp
*Slips out of bed carefully to not awaken Officer Dougherty. Get's dressed for her day and goes into her office to start the backup process on her computer. While that is being taken care of, she goes up to the Main Bar to check up on things and get a latte. She sees Katana and grins as she heads for the espresso machine.* Good morning Katana. *She finishes making her latte and has a seat with Katana.*

Morning, Psyzapp......seems like it's been awhile since we've seen each other. How are you doing? Are you settled back in from your trip?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games