Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:57 pm

red 14 the sniper
RaWr-i-lovely
Sarah: - sighs - "iz thank you for saying yes to being my made of honour
Blair: - smiles sadly - do not worry little one I am well used to people passing out on me

Tora starts to shiver as she covers her face with one hand "s-sorry..." she tries standing out of bed but is too uneasy.

- helps you lay back down - please rest I do not want you overworked again? If not for you then for me?
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Tora does as she is told laying back down "but...i..." she looks away with her ears low "i don't sleep like others"

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:15 pm

- smiles - I'll be ok sweety I can handle anything you can throw at me
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:19 pm

"i already slept for the month..." she feels weak right now needing to tell Blair all this.

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:20 pm

- looks at you - hunny you slept 5 minuets....
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Tora nods "until...until my life returns normal...i'll only get one hour of sleep each month max..." her tail curls up submissivly "i-if i'm lucky..."

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:39 pm

red 14 the sniper
Tora nods "until...until my life returns normal...i'll only get one hour of sleep each month max..." her tail curls up submissivly "i-if i'm lucky..."

maybe I can help with that... What's wrong with it? Your life I meen
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Tora looks to Blair "i-i don't know how to...say it..." she looks away after saying it "t-the one thing that gave me meaning...i-is gone...i-i can't feel his pressance...a-anywhere..."

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Well maybe you just need help finding him
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:48 pm

I HAVE MADE A FAIRY TAIL RP GUILD!!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO JOIN CLICK THE SHINY LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY FAIRY TAIL RP GUILD!!!!!!!!!!!

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Tora shakes her head no "e-ed sensei knows where he is..." she rolls on to her side feeling weaker and weaker the more she talks about what is harming her.
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
eddie gets up and leaves, turning in the worksheet and walks out the door. he didnt feel like wasting his time waiting for everyone to finish.
ria wathces eddie leave and asks herself. "is he allowed to do that?"

Izara stares after him with a cocked eyebrow. She follows after him, Where are you going?
he turned around, seeing izara follow her. "nowhere..." he said continuing to walk. "care to join me?" he didnt mind talking to izara now. he felt he could trust her enough.

She leaped weirdly to catch up with him and nodded. Did you get tired of waiting for everyone else? That happens to me a lot . . . but i've never thought of just getting up and leaving . . . its genius!
"great! glad you liked it." he said happily. "now, where to?" he wanted to take her somewhere. "how bout dinner?" ((speakin of dinner, my moms makin pizza!! yum))

Izara nods pleasently then leads him to town. We are gonna get in trouble. . . my brother is gonna kill me, This is terrific!

((srry i was out a while! but im back now!))
eddie smiled, wondering what she ment by 'get in trouble', but went along with it. "so where to?"

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:01 pm

Ed as In my Ed or Eddie?
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:05 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
Ed as In my Ed or Eddie?
(eddie. !! oh right!! i forgot! you havent met him yet!! you have to!! ommggg!!!)

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:09 pm

( ya I'm a little behind )
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games