Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:24 am
katana68

*at the mention of Showcase, her smile falters a bit* Well, I'm sure that will make the two of them very happy.......

*she sighs* Hopefully, Showcase and I can get through this....this rough patch we're in right now.

*She looks puzzled.* What…rough patch…what happened? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:31 am
Psyzapp
*She looks puzzled.* What…rough patch…what happened? confused

*she sighs deeply* Well, it happened when you were in Hong Kong. He hadn't been around for weeks, and I hadn't heard from him either. Dougherty never said if he was on assignment, so......*she looks down at her coffee*....I assumed he was gone and finished with me. So....I was feeling hurt, angry and neglected. I've always been impulsive, so I figured that if he didn't want me, I was going to find someone who did.....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:34 am
*Sits back and sips her latte listening intently to Katana.* neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:37 am
<<< stare Shaddap Series1. And can't you read? It says "Don't reply" right on it!

@ Psyzapp: Katana: And then Exor Omega came around and showed me a night I'll never forget!

/troublemaker >>>  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:42 am
*she swallows before continuing* So...I found Exor....who said all the right things and made me feel wanted and desired. I was confused, because Justin had never really made his feelings clear....I mean...we were exclusive? Was I just a "fringe benefit" to his job of guarding me? Were we just going to be "friends with benefits"? So, that night of the battle that happened right before you returned...Justin found Exor in my quarters as he and I were about to come upstairs. He just turned around and walked out...I'll never forget that look he had on his face.....

*she sips her coffee*So....later on during that battle, I swear I saw him sacrifice himself to save me. ME! The one who had hurt him, and he goes and almost kills himself trying to save me. I told him at the hospital to never do that again....because I'm not worth saving, and the world needs him more than they need me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:43 am

((And Exor gets all up set that Iggies looked to other places when she forgot he existed after he went and die.... stare

Oh also not dressed in character, getting ready for clan zOMG invasion))

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:47 am
*Sips her latte.* Oh dear.… *long pause* …I'm sure Officer Showcase is a reasonable man and would understand. *She takes Katana's hand.* Just give him some time. Have you told him your point of view? neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:48 am
Exor Omega
<<< stare Shaddap Series1. And can't you read? It says "Don't reply" right on it!

@ Psyzapp: Katana: And then Exor Omega came around and showed me a night I'll never forget!

/troublemaker >>>

(( rofl yes you are! Cheating on iggies like that! Shame on you!!! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:51 am
Psyzapp
*Sips her latte.* Oh dear.… *long pause* …I'm sure Officer Showcase is a reasonable man and would understand. *She takes Katana's hand.* Just give him some time. Have you told him your point of view? neutral

Yes I did, when he was still in the clinic. But here's the strange part, Psyzapp...Black let him leave as long as he continued his bed rest, and I offered to let him recuperate here in MW. He's staying in the guest room, and I made us dinner last night. We ended up falling asleep on the couch watching a movie, so I guess I should get back down there to check on him. *sighs* It was nice, being held....but I'm sure he's still going to stay in the guest room, no matter what happened last night.....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:56 am
Hmmm…perhaps he's just a little gun shy. Give him some time and try and understand his point of view. He'll come around. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:00 am
Psyzapp
Hmmm…perhaps he's just a little gun shy. Give him some time and try and understand his point of view. He'll come around. 3nodding

Well, it's not like he's going anywhere.....*she finishes her coffee* I suppose I should go downstairs and make something for brunch. That man can sure put away the food! He blew through a T-bone and baked potato last night like it was nothing......*laughs* He must have been hungry, he told me my steaks were better than the steakhouse down the street....silly man.

*She gives Psyzapp a hug* Thanks for listening....I really needed to get that off my chest. And let me know if you want me to do anything today.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:02 am
BlackR.16
(( * runs up to Exor and glomps him and as he runs off he takes all the fun with him... ninja pirate ))

((He's a fun pirate! crying Avast! pirate ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:06 am
We will be in waiting mode today and I need to go run around and take care of some things. *She stands up and hugs Katana back* I'm here for you anytime. *She smiles at Katana.*

*She walks with Katana into her office and though the secret entrance, down to her quarters. After she enters her room, she takes care of her computer situation and puts the hard drive she needs to destroy into the safe hidden within the mahogany cradenza. One task down…3 more to complete. twisted ninja *  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:11 am
*She writes Officer Dougherty a note telling him she will be shopping today and places it on the island in her kitchen where he will see it. She grabs her handbag, places her cell phone in it and goes out to take care of the other things 3 things on her mental "to do" list and go shopping. ninja *  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:15 am
*she enters her quarters and sees that Showcase is still asleep. Grabbing the note she left for him and tossing it, she figures the smell of food cooking will wake him, she heads to the kitchen to make brunch. She gets out ingredients for a Migas Casserole and quickly prepares it. After putting it into the oven to bake, she makes a red salsa and puts it in the refigerator. Pulling out some pork chops, she seasons them and lets them sit for a bit, not wanting to cook them until the casserole is finished.*

*She decides to make a pot of coffee, in case he is going to need a caffeine fix when he wakes up. She heads back to her bedroom to take a quick shower while the casserole bakes.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games