Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:11 pm

((no worries ppl, i'm here!!))
Izara gives him a sly look then leads him to the top of a building. She inhales slowly then drapes a foot over the side. She smirks, then takes a few steps back, then runs at full speed, leaping over the edge.

Ryoji yawned at home.
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm

"y-your Ed..." she curls up shivering, her tail inbetween her legs.

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:13 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara gives him a sly look then leads him to the top of a building. She inhales slowly then drapes a foot over the side. She smirks, then takes a few steps back, then runs at full speed, leaping over the edge.

Ryoji yawned at home.

- Sarah jumps on you - time yet sweety?
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk

Ryoji yawned at home.

edde almost dieds eeing her jump off the building. he ran and looked over the roof, hoping not to see what looked like red strawberry jam on the sidewalk.
(at least thats what eddie would do. if i was in eddies position, id jump off with you XP)

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:15 pm

red 14 the sniper
"y-your Ed..." she curls up shivering, her tail inbetween her legs.

- climbs on the bed cautiously holding you gently - I'm sorry sweety
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Tora closes her eyes feeling secure but weak. she faintly purrs trying herself to understand why she acts like she does with blair, is it Blair's personality or the fact that Tora has such high respect for blair that she sees her as a mother. what ever the case's answer is, all that maters is Tora feels secure in blair's arms. softly she says "b-blair...sensei..."

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:25 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk

Ryoji yawned at home.

He smiles at her, "You bet."
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:25 pm

red 14 the sniper
Tora closes her eyes feeling secure but weak. she faintly purrs trying herself to understand why she acts like she does with blair, is it Blair's personality or the fact that Tora has such high respect for blair that she sees her as a mother. what ever the case's answer is, all that maters is Tora feels secure in blair's arms. softly she says "b-blair...sensei..."
((?? what? im confused. either im getting the wrong idea, or im wayyy of in my mind.))

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:26 pm

angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Ryoji yawned at home.

edde almost dieds eeing her jump off the building. he ran and looked over the roof, hoping not to see what looked like red strawberry jam on the sidewalk.
(at least thats what eddie would do. if i was in eddies position, id jump off with you XP)

(lolz)
Izara smirks up at him, floating on air. Wanna be a fly boy?
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:27 pm

red 14 the sniper

holds you close - yes sweety?

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:28 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk

Ryoji yawned at home.

- smiles and kisses you -
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:31 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk

Ryoji yawned at home.

- smiles and kisses you -

He kissed you back then takes your hand and teleports outside to where Blair was. "Aunt Blair!"

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:32 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Ryoji yawned at home.

(lolz)

he sidhs in releif remembering she can fly. he looks up at her and nods, jumping up in the air and floats sideways as if he were laying on a table on his side leaning on his hand.
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:34 pm

angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
((?? what? im confused. either im getting the wrong idea, or im wayyy of in my mind.))

((outta yer mind sweety ))

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:35 pm

angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Ryoji yawned at home.

(lolz)

he sidhs in releif remembering she can fly. he looks up at her and nods, jumping up in the air and floats sideways as if he were laying on a table on his side leaning on his hand.

She smirks, Had you worried did I? She thinks to him, tilting her head to the side. She walks up to him on air like she was walking up invisible stairs.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games