Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:47 pm

*Wakes from stupor and looks around Embarrassed*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:49 pm
katana68

*A shiver races down her back when he whispered in her ear. She turns her head to the side a bit and smiles at him.* I think I have it under control. wink Do you want to eat in here at the bar, since we're already in here?

Sure…whatever you would like. *He smiles at her, lets her go and has a seat at the counter.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:53 pm
*she finishes the pork chops, putting one on each plate and then puts a serving of the Migas casserole on the plates and places them on the bar along with silverware. Going to the refrigerator, she grabs the salsa she made earlier and sets it on the bar. Making herself a cup of coffee, she has a seat and pats the bar stool next to her.* Well, come on then, dig in! wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:56 pm
*He proceed to dig in.* Oh man…Kat this is fantastic! *He is in total heaven and getting spoiled with Katana cooking for him.* I'm going to have to hit the gym double time after I heal with the way you are feeding me. 3nodding *He takes another bite.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:00 pm
*looks him up and down and winks at him* I don't thing you'll have any complaints from me.....besides, the casserole is somewhat healthy....eggs, tomatoes, onion, jalapenos and cheese, with a few tortilla chips crushed up in the mix. I do a lot of Tex-Mex cooking...and there's some salsa there that I made earlier today if the peppers aren't enough heat for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:05 pm
I like spicy things. *He winks back at her and flashes her a smile. As he continues to eat as he stares at her.* wink  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:08 pm
*notices Showcase staring at her and becomes self-conscious.* redface Umm, why are you staring at me? I mean.....I know I don't look all that great since I just got out of the shower earlier and my hair is probably a mess....*blushes and looks away*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:14 pm
I think you look beautiful. wink *He smiles at her and then takes another bite of his meal. He tries not to stare at her since it makes her uncomfortable.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:17 pm
*blushes again at the compliment.* Oh, ah....well, thank you. *she smiles at him, and continues eating.* So, what shall we do for entertainment after we eat? I suppose you won't relinquish the remote back to me yet.... wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:17 pm
katana68
....besides, the casserole is somewhat healthy....eggs, tomatoes, onion, jalapenos and cheese, with a few tortilla chips crushed up in the mix.
{{You're kidding, right? You have any idea how much cholesterol and sodium that is? rofl A single egg by itself with nothing else has over half the daily recommended amount of cholesterol. So you multiply that a few times over, add the cholesterol in cheese, and the massive amounts of salt in ordinary tortilla chips.... }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:20 pm
-hugs Quortek-

Sweet doggie. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:20 pm
ThisEmptySoul
katana68
....besides, the casserole is somewhat healthy....eggs, tomatoes, onion, jalapenos and cheese, with a few tortilla chips crushed up in the mix.
{{You're kidding, right? You have any idea how much cholesterol and sodium that is? rofl A single egg by itself with nothing else has over half the daily recommended amount of cholesterol. So you multiply that a few times over, add the cholesterol in cheese, and the massive amounts of salt in ordinary tortilla chips.... }}

((*smacks TES* SHUT UP!!!! xd rofl ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:24 pm
katana68
*blushes again at the compliment.* Oh, ah....well, thank you. *she smiles at him, and continues eating.* So, what shall we do for entertainment after we eat? I suppose you won't relinquish the remote back to me yet.... wink

*Smiles and says jokingly* Relinquish the remote? You're not gonna make me watch some sappy movie like Gone with the Wind are you? gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:26 pm
JustinShowcase
*Smiles and says jokingly* Relinquish the remote? You're not gonna make me watch some sappy movie like Gone with the Wind are you? gonk

*laughs with him* Well, the action movie wasn't quite enough to hold my attention...I kind of fell asleep on you, literally..... wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:29 pm
Yeah…I fell asleep too. *Points his fork at her.* If you promise you won't make me watch something sappy, you can have control of the remote. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games