Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:48 pm
Zphal
Huh, neat.

I should make a new quest thread. xd
If you want, it helps to have one just as a progress.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:03 pm
I should probably get the few recent donation items I'm missing. get back to work on the older ones again.

All of my accounts have somewhere between 100K and 300K. So I could probably afford a few more of the 2004 donation items that people don't like very much. Maybe. though, while there are cheaper 2004 donation items, there are also more expensive ones. and the more expensive ones are increasing in price faster than the inexpensive ones.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:24 pm
Sorta makes you wish donation items, Er, monthly collectables they're called now....
costed 7K like they used to, or, heck they were 6K before that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:16 am
You know, it takes a few months to get enough gold from daily chance, the overseer, and the message in a bottle. (maybe about 3 months to make around 7 million gold) But that would mean I'm making about 28 million gold a year with almost no effort. It's a shame that evolving items, donation items, and random item generators keep coming out so much.
sweatdrop I have maybe 5 million at any given time. and it's usually closer to 1 after buying up donation and evolving items I missed.

Oh well. Best get selling those excess items right?  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:06 pm
Just storing this somewhere for when I can start trading my mule items around.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:16 am
Donation items have gone up in cost. The Flynn's Chance has really messed with things.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:21 pm
wellwisher
Angelic Sash X1
I, love that I just did this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:06 am
fuuu.
the gold inflation is pretty ridiculous. Gaia needs to stop making things that increase the gold in the system.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:46 pm
What should I quest for next?
There's still this and last months donation items to collect, but I'm less worried about new ones than I am about older ones.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:29 pm
Augh, with the price increase from the gold generators, collecting those missing donation ite,s might cost a huge amount of my stored gold.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:45 pm
I should, finish 2013..... It's just a few donation items. They're just, way more expensive than I think they should be.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:06 pm
Please help me in my quest

Questing: Mystery of the stolen sapphires  

iDempols

Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:13 pm
iDempols

Okay, you really need to work on your etiquette, I get that you're questing. I've posted in two of your threads where you beg people to help you. Don't come into mine and ask me for money when I'm so obviously trying to collect gold for my own quests.
If I'm going to donate to you, I'm going to do it because I want to, not because you ask me.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:15 pm
wellwisher
iDempols

Okay, you really need to work on your etiquette, I get that you're questing. I've posted in two of your threads where you beg people to help you. Don't come into mine and ask me for money when I'm so obviously trying to collect gold for my own quests.
If I'm going to donate to you, I'm going to do it because I want to, not because you ask me.
wait!, no need please? i've already finished this quest ^_^  

iDempols

Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:50 pm
Many of my mules are old. It's time to update them a bit.
Though I am almost out of gold.

I might have a hidden cache of gold somewhere though. (probably in some items stored away in a storage chest.

Let's see.....  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces