Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Geezer Pictures thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:47 pm
Figured since I'm new I'd introduce myself here.

HI! I'm Kitty!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2387597851486&l=6eb5c3a6d5  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:31 pm
Welcome! biggrin Nice hair. whee  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:51 pm
HALLO! *GLOMP POUNCE* User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:28 am
Thank you Thank you! Pleasure to meet you both!  

Kitty

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:48 am
LE GGGGRRRRRR!!!!! *Winks a Kitty.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:45 pm
Same to you! biggrin  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kitty

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:18 pm
Razzdango

4laugh redface  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:51 pm
Kitty
Razzdango

4laugh redface

He's pretty much harmless, Kitty. However, I suggest that you keep an eye on all your panties ... xd  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:21 pm
I'm a godmother now!!!!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Weslee Tate P.
Born October 6th, 2011 at 8:17 am.
8lbs., 10oz. and 21 inches long. heart

He's amazing. whee For my friends also on my facebook, there will be an album shortly. whee heart heart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:45 pm
damecharlie
I'm a godmother now!!!!

Weslee Tate P.
Born October 6th, 2011 at 8:17 am.
8lbs., 10oz. and 21 inches long. heart

Congrats, Dame! He's adorable! And you know what? He's got a few things in common with the baby girl I had... full head of dark hair (during pregnancy, did his mom have heartburn issues too? I certainly did! gonk ), 8lbs, 10oz ... same as when my Kits was born all those years ago, only she was just over 20 inches long, if my memory serves me correctly. 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:32 am
surprised She did! Was Kits also late? Weslee was supposed to be born on the 27th of September but he just wouldn't come. She went into the hospital on this last Tuesday (October 5th) to be induced and he just wouldn't come. She was having contractions all day, strong ones, some only a minute apart but never dilated past a one and a half. When the put the potosin (sp?) in the IV, Weslee's heartbeat dropped so they had to stop. Eventually they sent her home and told her to come back the next day for a c-section. The nurse said once the meds got out of her system the contractions would stop. Well, they did not and she spent all night with really bad contractions. When she got to the hospital the next morning, she was still only dilated to a one and a half! surprised Weslee really didn't wanna come out! lol

She had no complications during the c-section and he was born healthy, happy, and beautiful! Also a spitting image of the mom! rofl Her mom brought baby pictures the next day to show the nurses and they were like " eek That's crazy!!!" (He seriously looks just like her. eek , though, she was bigger. 9lbs and something. lol )

Though, since he was born, Weslee was having trouble eating. He just couldn't get the process of sucking/swallowing/whatever down and the doctors were worried they were going to have to keep him Saturday into Sunday as well. D was very upset and worried. They were saying he was like a premie baby in that aspect. However! They got to go home yesterday! He started eating! biggrin We knew he'd catch on. whee heart

User Image
My sweet little Weslee. whee heart heart 4laugh biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:40 am
Some pics from RealmsCon....

Our crew w/Abney Park blaugh
User Image

Me and Nathaniel Johnstone of Abney Park heart
User Image

Me...bit blurry, LOL
User Image

The crew of Airship Octavia XIII
User Image  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:15 pm
katana68

Awesome pics, Kat! Looks like you had a really good time! 3nodding

damecharlie
surprised She did! Was Kits also late? ...

LOL So mark another one up for that Old Wives' Tale about having heartburn during pregnancy produces a baby with a full head of dark hair! blaugh

Actually, because I'm high risk, both my babies were planned C-sections. Kits was "taken" 3 weeks earlier than her due date, with no complications. My son, on the other hand, was "taken" 5 weeks early and treated as a premie, spending his first 2-3 days in an incubator. He was one of the largest premature babies that hospital ever had, weighing in at 10 lbs 6 oz and 21 inches long. I signed a release so that they could take anonymous pics of him for their record books.

BTW, my 2 babies were on the lower end of the scale for family birth weights on my Dad's side, with my Dad still holding the top spot. He weighed in at a whopping 13 pounds ... natural birth AT HOME, no drugs. OUCH! gonk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:50 am
eek Oh my goodness, gracious, Faerie!!!! O_O That is certainly disturbing. O_O  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:50 pm
All the time in the World can't stop me from goofing off!!!!!

User Image

User Image

User Image  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games