Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:55 pm
Evening to ya, Miss Gilder. Jack touches his fingers to the tip of his hat in salute. Good to see ya. He eyes the fox suspiciously. Ya let just about anyone in, heh? I dun need no shots, Miss Gilder so I'll just head on outta here. He saunters out heading for the bar.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:44 am
*tries to tale apart the camcorder*

I hate messing with these small screws.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:00 pm
Gilda Geezer
Maune
::Maune walks into Gilda's office as his fox ears twitches:: You wanted to see me Gilda?
Ah, yes dear, I did need to see you a moment. *Pulls out a couple of syringes and test tubes.* I'll need to see your arm, dear.

*Ties a rubber band around Maune's arm and slips a needle in to his vein. She then slides a test tube on to the needle and proceeds to fill a few vials with his blood.* Hanging in there, dear? Just a few shots now. *Removes the needle she drew blood with and releases the tourniquet. Gilda picks up another syringe, popping him in the other arm before he can protest.* One more, I promise. But you'll need to turn around, dear. Drop the drawers, hun, just a little. This one has to be delivered here, sorry, dear.

*Sees the surprise on his face and stares down her glasses at him.* It doesn't hurt that much, dear. I'm a nurse - doctor in-training, and I've seen more than one bare bum in my career. Now go on, turn round and let's get this done. I do have to get back to the University...

::Maune blushes as he turns around and takes off his pants and boxers to show Gilda his rear::  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:05 pm
Jack, so nice of you to drop in. Let just about anyone in? We let you in so I guess we do. How's the GF? *smirks*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:19 pm
UnlimitedBlade
bandaidd
*gets out chilly stethoscope and lets him hold his breath while she listens to his heart*

If ya can't take a little chill, I don't see how you could possibly withstand the rigors of being a cabana boy. You DO understand that the job will be rigorous, don't you? You can just nod or shake your head while you continue to hold your breath.

Oh I can take the chill, I was just trying to be difficult razz

*Nods head and continues to hold is breath*

*watches Unlimited hold his breath*
Well, now. I'll have to check my records of course, but we may well have a new record here.
*nods approvingly*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:59 am
*Starts gasping for air*

C-can't h-hold m-much l-l-longerrrrr

*Lets himself to breathe and gasps for air after holding it for too long*  

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:39 am
yup. definitely a new record. Dougherty is going to be so upset.

go ahead and exhale. Now just relax while i check your reflexes.
*gets out reflex hammer and taps inside and outside of elbows, wrists, knees, ankles*

Close your eyes and tell me if you feel sharp or dull. [this is the fun part] Mmkay. Mmkay almost done, gonna attach electrodes to your chest and arms. They are just stickers, nothing to be afraid of, hun. Here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here! And calibrating the monitor, entering your data... sorry this is taking so long. Go ahead and get on the treadmill and hold on to the rails. I am going to start it at a walk, like so. Doing okay? Let me know if you have difficulty breathing, chest pain, faintness or just can't go any more.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:38 pm
*Stalks in to the bar, grabbing a few bottles from behind the counter on her way to her office. As she reaches the door, she wrenches it open, then slams it behind her, rattling the windows through the home. Within moments, she opens the door and hangs a large DO NOT DISTURB sign from the knob. Once more there is a loud slamming noise. Thought-speaks to Gilda: "Hold my calls.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:01 pm
*Hears Brat's voice ringing in her head.* Got it, boss. stare Wonder what that poor fool did? eek

*Turns her attention to Maune.* Oh. *Shifts his tail to the side and gives him his final shot.* That should do it. You can report for duty now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:54 am
bandaidd

*gets out reflex hammer and taps inside and outside of elbows, wrists, knees, ankles*

Close your eyes and tell me if you feel sharp or dull. [this is the fun part] Mmkay. Mmkay almost done, gonna attach electrodes to your chest and arms. They are just stickers, nothing to be afraid of, hun. Here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here! And calibrating the monitor, entering your data... sorry this is taking so long. Go ahead and get on the treadmill and hold on to the rails. I am going to start it at a walk, like so. Doing okay? Let me know if you have difficulty breathing, chest pain, faintness or just can't go any more.

Gasp...Pant Pant...Ouch...

*Frantically tries to keep up to Bandaidd's physical*

I won't give up so easily! Bring everything you can dish at me nurse! I...will...keep...going..! wink  

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:32 am
UnlimitedBlade
bandaidd

Gasp...Pant Pant...Ouch...

*Frantically tries to keep up to Bandaidd's physical*

I won't give up so easily! Bring everything you can dish at me nurse! I...will...keep...going..! wink

That's what I like to hear!
*pulls an overhead cord, which releases an ice-water shower over the treadmill, and watches monitor*
This is to see how your heart reacts to sudden shocks. Believe me, sudden shocks are part of the job.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:53 am
*Screams in shock*

AHHHHHHHHHHH THATS FREAKING COLD! $%@#%!!!! WHEN DID ICE WATER BECOME PART OF THIS TEST!! eek  

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:15 pm
Shush. I ask the questions around here, son.
Now the flame thrower, to see how you react in heated situations.
...and last but not least the gatling gun shooting up the floor around you to see if you can dance. Keep going, you're doing great. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:19 pm
No wonder there aren't any cabana girls here. sad

Only a man would be stupid enough to endure such harsh treatment. sad  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:29 pm
Harsh? I'm not making any of them get impregnated and carry a child for nine months and then squeeze it out or anything. This stuff is exciting, fun and shortlived. the way men like it. blaugh  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games