Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

US-tan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:00 pm

"Poor girl.. you must be struck deaf by my blinding aura of JUSTICE!" America replied sympathetically, though his logic made little sense, "As I said it's easy for people to seem unimportant next to me. Try not to be intimidated my my awesomeness too much now."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:00 pm

(( Ok, RussiaPolandLady! ))

He blushed and rubbed his cheek more, then gave up. Smiled a bit at Belarus--he might as well try and live with her right? Even if she was... scary. "I fell asleep working again. Honestly, I haven't done that in quite a while. Hello, US-san." He added as an after thought, giving US a smile.

Lithuania-tan

US-tan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:02 pm

"Liet! I've missed you! And your cooking!" US greeted his old friend with a warm smile, "I loved it almost as much as burgers! You should come by and visit again soon!"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:04 pm

Hey everyone!! *stands around! - the scarf is complete, so..!*

(Hungary and Finland.. personalities.. running together.. augh.)

Finland-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:04 pm

....You smell like grease, America...

...it is rather unpleasant..

Furthermore, you will not address me as 'girl'...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:06 pm

"What you smell is the sweet perfume of the burgers of JUSTICE!" US declared happily, giving a cheesy thumbs up sign, "And fine, maybe girl is a little too young sounding... young lady?"

((I wish Gaia had burgers XD I might buy a hotdog as a stand in ))

US-tan

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:09 pm

(An attempt at using my google-fu to look up stuff on Finland resulted in this gem:

a conflict situation, the power of the finn is greater than the power of the auditors)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:11 pm

....Miss Belarus, America, Miss Belarus....

..and..burgers smell like dead animals...?

Oh, good evening Mrs. Sweden...

Eam Adair

US-tan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:17 pm

"Burgers are dead animals... but they are made with JUSTICE!" US nodded knowingly, "Ah-hah... Miss Belarus! Thank you. Though it's not like I forgot your name or anything. Your face was familiar at least."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:20 pm

Liet smiled at US. "I'd love to come visit and cook for you again, US-san!" He said happily.

(( I'm sorry if I'm slow, zomg lags everything x.x ))

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:21 pm

I do believe I have smelt better things, America.....
....such as
Ivan- Russia- my brother- Lithuania......
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:22 pm

I-I'm not 'Mrs. Sweden,' my name is Tino!

Finland-tan

US-tan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:30 pm

"Ha ha... I'm sure it's not that you don't like it Miss Belarus. Living close to Russia like you are JUSTICE is just a strange smell you're not used to," He declared, the subtle or not so subtle insults going clear over his head, "Though I do agree about Liet! He does smell pretty! Liet I can't wait til you come over again. You'll have to make that one dish... I can't remember the name but it was really good! You could almost call it justice infused!"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:35 pm

Lithuania laughed a bit, his smile easy. He really had enjoyed being with America. He didn't shout, get upset and abuse him, tease him or pick on him, and he appriciated everything... It had been like heaven living with him. "Justice infused... I guess that's some taste then." He rest his chin in his hand, glancing down to the paperwork he still had.

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:46 pm

....Christ on a crutch...everything he's said about you is true...

..hm..? Tino..? Is that your maiden-name, Mrs. Sweden..?
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games