Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YACHlRU

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:09 pm
hi hi - I'm new here too.

I'm 36, live in the UK, and sometimes have the mentallity of a dumb blonde (altho I'm not blonde atm, its more flame coloured!)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:19 pm
Wow, now I feel both young and old...
Young because everyone here is usually older than I am. I'm 21 by the way...
I feel old because all my other friends are too young to join this clan.

Anyway, like I said I'm 21 years old and I'm in the U.S. Army (active duty!)
I deploy to Iraq in December... on the 6th! I'll be there for a whole 12 months but I'd be alright.

I'm an outgoing guy who bluntly says nothing but the truth. If there is anyone you could trust, that would be me! razz

Say, this place is preety neat... wink  

Demond Piaculum

cuteshrty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:20 pm
hello everyone! i've just been accepted to this guild!
well im 21 yrs old and reside in south california (very close to disneyland), and work full time as a nurse assistant at a childrens hospital. i am currently attenting college to become a registered nurse.
ANIME RULES!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:52 pm
Salutations. I'm a 24 year old oddball and oddity at least so I am told. I have a warped little sense of humor too...go figure. I was born and raised in California until I left there in 2002 to find out who I was and try to make a life for myself. Ever since then it seems (though with minor relocations) I have come to live in Kentucky (near an army base, that's enough hints for ya).

Glad to be accepted to the guild, I kinda feel a bit old though reading the past few posts... sweatdrop  

Timorrell

Calcifer the great

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:56 pm
First off, thanks for the geezers guild. And second, I'm Eric, 22, and I've been addicted to Gaia since December. I'm in love with music and bouncy balls. And yesh, I'm a dork. Ask me anything. You can usually find me fishing on the demonic server in Bass'ken. I'm always looking for good conversations and silly times. So find or PM me and say hi. Looking forward to meeting you all!! biggrin

heart Otay I love youz, buh bye! heart
Calcifer the great

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:21 pm
Hello. I'm new to the guild. I'm 23 living in Elk Grove, CA. I haven't been in gaia for a few days been busy with work. Just wanted to say hello.  

Sotalia

Lady Daikon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:40 pm
hey all i'm 21 and i'm from texas. i'm glad that there is finally a place for us older kids to gather! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:11 pm
hello all, looking forward to meet some geezers my own age...

oh and btw im mike sweatdrop  

4chaos69

3fingeredJack

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:45 pm
Hooray! I'm so happy to be here! Wherever I am... Huh... Who are you? Get that spoon outta my face! Why am I strapped down! AHHHHHHHH....
3FJ  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:45 pm
Hello all...
My name is amanda and i'm 26 years old.
I like the color green.
I live in Northren California.
User ImageThis is one of the many dream avitars I made in the last few days.One of my favorites matter of fact.
I like to watch animated/action and comdey movies and cartoons.
I like penguins,cats and frogs.
I like to play video games on the net and on hand held things.
I draw, more like doddle  

Skyblue16

Dapper Genius

3,250 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Luscara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:50 pm
Hi, I'm Luscara, you see that name anywhere online it's probably (should be) me. I'm 25 years old. Online most people call me Lu and Lucy. In real life, and on Deviant Art, they call me Aimee or Aimee-Mariah. I have a crazy love of red, and black. Tim Burton, Neil Gaiman, Michael Turner, Frank Miller, and Chuck Palahniuk are my heroes. If I come off as arrogant remember these three things: 1) It's a defense mechanism, 2) I'm an only child, and 3) I'm an artist.

Nice to meet some people in my age range.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:56 pm
I'm citrimax. I'm 25 and I live in Northern California. I'm super happy I found this guild!  

Dnelle

Faery Nuff

Site Moderator

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • March 2020 Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:00 pm
hihi

I've just been accepted to the guild so I thought I'd drop in and say hi, so "hi!" xd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:10 pm
Heay people.
My name is Michelle. I am married. I am 21. And yesterday I just found out that I'm pregnant.
YAY!
I like to horseback ride, play guitar, skateboard, go out for drinks with friends. I love to drive around with my music as loud as it will go.
I have been married for a little over a month. I love every minute of it. I so happy. My husband is currently in the navy, stationed in oki Japan. And as for me. Well. I am living in kalamazoo, Mi. So far away. But I am go to see him around Christmas time and stay there for 2 or 3 months.  

QuietDeath

7,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Clambake 200

Airtia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:53 pm

Hello. you can call me Airtia, or Air, doesn't matter. I'm 27 years old, been on gaia since ..well. a very long time. I've been married for 3 years now and we have 2 sons: ages 2 1/2 and 6 months.

Nice to find a place where there are people around my age!

Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games