Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:10 pm

She jumped off the building, climbed up the tree, and sat on a branch close to him. "The night's beautiful, isn't it." She noticed his curiosity. "You okay?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:14 pm

"Yeah. Just wondering why you came back. Not like that's bad I'm just curious."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:17 pm

"A change. No depression pills. Life is very messed up anyways. So why not enjoy it. Besides, I saw Kira leave you anyway. I thought you needed some company." She said smiling.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:19 pm

"Thanks." He looked up at the moon. "Wow, what a day."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:20 pm

For Zack this was the first time he ever got to hold Ace personally he looked at his son and smiled
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:24 pm

"Crazy, isn't it." She held her neck, then look at his neck. "Say, did it hurt when she bit your neck?" She thought for a moment. A bite like that on my neck and I could die damn it.

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Kishiko giggled. "He has qualities of both you and Kaz. Isn't he the most beautifulest thing you've ever seen?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Zack smiled all he could do was nod he was at a loss of words

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Ichiro shook his head. "Not really. Only when the fangs penetrate the skin it stings alil but afterwords doesn't hurt much. Just an annoying feeling on you're neck." He touched the point where Kishiko bit him.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Kishiko poked Zack's side. "Wow you're still squishy." She giggled.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:33 pm

"God." She replied. "If she bites my neck I have a 89% of dying." She said holding her neck. "My neck is the weakest part of my body." She said looking up.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Ichiro laughed once. "Ha. It's a good thing you're in a school filled with mostly vampires," he joked sarcastically.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:41 pm

She looked at him sharply, but started laughing. "Yeah." She said still giggling. She starred into his eyes smiling. But her heart was still controlling her.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Zack frowned a bit and put Ace back in his cradle he then looked at Kishiko "hey thats sensative"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Tsuna walked through the school grounds he felt bad for kind of ignoring Seyn but it was a difficult moment for him to be nice he ooked into the sky and saw a twinkle "Huh?" the twinkle turned into a brith light to a flaming metoer "OH my God! AHHHHH!" the meteor smashed into the forest near the school Tsuna watched the meteor and walked over to it and looked into the pot hoe it had made he saw a vague image of green hair and a small body it moved and smiled at him Tsuna in shock said "No way.... Oh my god what happened to you!"
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games