Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Techno nodded and jumped off and flew at Pride

Pride growled. "I've had enough of all of you!" He said a she began to glowed and form a giant orb of energy
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:54 pm

C'mon guys, you gotta give me something to work with here. Kyo thought as he charged up his attack. He could see Carson and Vin trying their best to overload the sphere of energy to have it explode on Pride.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Technof lew aorund Oride shocking him with lightning "C'mon kyo hurry up!" he said a Pride swung at him.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:19 pm

"Give me a break here!" Kyo said as a large energy blast tore itself across the sky at Pride while Kyo dashed forward to stab him.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Pride laughed "Your attempts are useless aginist me!" he said as he began spinning making a twister and launching Techno awayf rom him.

A little black blur flew next to Kyo. It was grim (i think thats its name) He began flying around Kyo before fusing with him and increasing his powers and adding a effect of death as skulls appeared around kyo and a black aura appeared around him.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:15 pm

"We'll see about that!" Kyo roared as he tore through the tornado, a flash of light following behind him. So this is the Death Rend, I like, thanks Grim. Kyo thought with a smile as he turned around, he now had flowing, tattered black wings coming out the back of his coat.

((Basically combine Resurecion Ulquiora and Vasto Lorde Inner Hollow Ichigo and you'll have the basic picture sweatdrop ))

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:56 pm

((yea lol))

Prdie's eyes grew. "Damn! thats not good!" He said as he shot a blast at them.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:17 pm

(sorry I can't post since your chracters are no where near mine I can't do anyting I wish I could but then everyone is to busy to interact with mine anyways. But that is the reason why I have not posted in this rp. )

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:18 pm

((you said you didn't want to be involed in the last fight so we didn't involve you yet))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:20 pm

(I still could post in here and get involed in other ways but not in regards to the final battle.)

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:45 pm

((well think of a way and i'll go with it))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:29 pm

((Medic?))

Kyo teleported in front of the blast and sliced it clean in two. "What's wrong Pride? You shouldn't have this much trouble with us." Kyo taunted as he readied his sword for another Death Rend.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:31 pm

pride raine dholy blasts down on them a grim deflected the attacks. "those sprites are trouble! they shouldn't even be free!!!" He yelled as he sliced at kyo
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:17 pm

"Good thing they are then." Kyo said with a laugh as he raised his sword then swung it down at Pride, firing off another Death Rend.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Pride dodged and skidded back by the forc eof the attack. "your a pain...but my Pride is more powerful!" He siad firign a beam of pride at kyo.

"Drilll..Drill!" Grim told kyo from in his mind as the aura began to spiral aorund them and turn into a drill.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games