Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:39 pm
Amy laughed and rolled over one of the cushiony office chairs from the nearby office over next to Jessi. She sat into it and lounged back.

"Well, when your break rolls around here soon, we can go see them."

She grinned over at Jessi. "So, have you heard of some of the changes Kits and I would like to make this spring? One of the biggest things is bringing in a whole bunch of local art if we can. Sculptures for a new garden, paintings from local artists, other displays... It will be awesome!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:04 pm
Jessi gasped softly and a large smile began to appear on her face. "Really? That's so great! I think that will really bring people in and is great for local talent. That's a great idea you guys had. What about a garden, though? You said you were wanting sculptures for a garden?"

Thistle started licking her fingers and Jessi giggled softly at her.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:23 pm
(( Also up to present time. ))

Daniel finished his current round, making sure that the proper doors were locked and others unlocked. A task made much easier with his rather, unique, abilities. Coming along to the front of the facilities, Daniel found that Amy and her unicorn had arrived, talking with Jessi. Not wanting to intrude, Daniel hangs back at the fringes of the lobby. Observing them interact.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:23 pm
Amy grinned brightly and picked up a small soft ball from the desk. "It was Kits' idea, actually. We have a large amount of wildflowers at the top of the hill the ski lift is on, and then I'll plant a huge garden at the bottom of the hill. I'll make mazes in it, have benches, sculptures, all kinds of plants and flowers. It will be awesome and so much fun!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:25 pm
"That is so cool... I'm gonna love going into a garden like that. I love them but don't have the patience to plan anything. Oh! You should put fountains in there, too! Small ones, large ones with sculptures in the middle of them with water coming out of them."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:49 pm
Amy smiled, shook her head and stood up. "That's a pretty good idea. Let's go to the pet area, though. See those kittens!"

Jessi quickly stood up, holding Thistle carefully, and walked with Amy down the connecting hallway to the pet area. They quickly found the kittens in a play pen with some larger cats and other kittens. Surprisingly, they all seemed to be getting along well. There were a couple attendants near by, though, to make sure all the animals were okay all of the time.

For a little while, Amy and Jessi knelt down on the floor beside the play pen and watched all the cats play together. They sounded adorable, though Thistle was annoyed and quickly went to go play with some dogs in another area.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:50 pm
FireSpark
(( Also up to present time. ))

Daniel finished his current round, making sure that the proper doors were locked and others unlocked. A task made much easier with his rather, unique, abilities. Coming along to the front of the facilities, Daniel found that Amy and her unicorn had arrived, talking with Jessi. Not wanting to intrude, Daniel hangs back at the fringes of the lobby. Observing them interact.

{{Jessi wouldn't have seen him if he was at the fridges, but he could follow them to the pet area! XD}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:59 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs with Velcore, a little surprised when he doesn't see Jessi at the front desk. Another girl had taken her place. He goes up to the desk* Excuse me, is Amy still here?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:01 pm
Amy gently picked up one of the kittens, who mewed in protest, and gently gave her to Jessi. Jessi instantly began to coo over the little creature, and Amy reached in and picked up another one of her kittens. The third kitten was too busy rough-housing with another cat, a bigger one, to want to be bothered with being held. The older cat was just looking at the kitten like he had lost his mind and she was bored. However, her tail kept flicking back and forth slowly, tempting the kitten into playing with it.

Amy laughed as she watched the interaction before her. "Man, I never would have guessed cats would be so entertaining or have such personalities."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:03 pm
The girl looked up at the man who had entered, briefly perusing his tall form. He looked very nice and she really liked what he was wearing.

"Amethyst? Yes, she's still here. She's in the pet area with Jessi."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:04 pm
Cuwen
{{Jessi wouldn't have seen him if he was at the fridges, but he could follow them to the pet area! XD}}

(( Actually I was at the fringes, not fridges. blaugh rofl ))

Daniel proceeded to follow the two ladies down the hall, and into the animal areas of the Aqua Springs resort.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:07 pm
Thank you. smile *goes down the hall toward the pet area, Velcore following behind him. He looks in a few different rooms before he sees Amy and Jessi sitting in a room surrounded by cats. He leaned against the door frame*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:09 pm
{{... D'oh!! lol!}}

Jessi laughed. "I have a couple cats at home, as you know, so I knew they had personalities. I just haven't been around kittens in a long time. I've missed them! Though, adults are more cuddly because they don't want to go off and play all the time."

She heard movement behind her and turned her head. She smiled when she saw Daniel near the entrance to the pet area.

"Hey Daniel! Amy and I were just watching her cats. Want to hold one?"

She held out the kitten she had been holding to Daniel.

EDIT: Jessi then saw Karrie and Velcore come into the pet area as well. She smiled at them. "Hey Karrie, Velcore. Good to see you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:12 pm
Amy looked up when she heard Jessi say hi to Daniel and waved to him with her free hand. "Hey Daniel. You a cat person?"

She ended up seeing Karrie enter the same time Jessi did. She smiled at him but didn't speak since she didn't want to interrupt Jessi.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:16 pm
Hey Jessi. Hi Amy. *smiles at them*

Hi. *squeezes past Karrie to go in the room*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games