Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:01 am
Eagle eye, feather light
Razor sharp just like a knife
Systematic, post traumatic
Girl is on the fly

User Image
DANIEL
JAMES
SHEPARD

seventh year │ halfblood │ gryffindor

DJ burst out into laughter at her sleep hypothesis. "Yeah? Maybe I should stop it then, 'cause at this rate I'm gonna be like 6'4"." He wasn't exactly exaggerating; he was currently seventeen and 5'11", with no signs of his growth spurt stopping anytime soon. He liked to tease Lea about it, who often countered that it was hardly a fair comparison, since he'd been cut off from growing in height forever at sixteen. Plus DJ didn't mind towering over the twins. They had the whole enhanced half-vampire senses thing going for them, so being tall was basically his lame charity superpower, like something you'd get in a thrift store

His stomach dropped when she looked almost frightened at the sight of a wrapped present, and he immediately began trying to think of a way to salvage this. s**t, what if he really was creeping her out? He should have consulted with Desi beforehand. Desi knew what girls liked, right? Maybe he should have gotten her something small. Like... a ring or something. Wait, no, that was like a marriage thing. Agh. This was not going well. He shifted uncomfortably, screwing his fingers up into his trouser legs, as she quickly unwrapped the gift.

He calmed slightly when she looked a bit interested in the books, or maybe a lot interested. Also, she was blushing even more. Was that a good thing? There was probably such a thing as a 'bad blush', right? As such he was on the literal edge of his seat until she muttered something about not knowing they were doing gifts. "No!" said DJ a little too loudly. He cringed. "I mean- no, it's not- like I didn't expect you to get me anything. It's not like, a gift exchange," he said hastily. "Unless you- wanted it to be but I know it's not- I was just thinking you'd like them. Or something," now it was his turn to mimic a tomato, and his gaze dropped to the table.

When she said she did like them, he looked up, the picture of an overeager puppy. "You do?" Then he grimaced at the sound of his own voice. It was like a little kid on the verge of happy snot-tears over Christmas presents. "I- good, I'm glad you like 'em. 'Cause... I was worried you wouldn't. You're my only other friend who's really into manga and stuff so..." He trailed off uncertainly. He wasn't sure what to say. Obviously he hadn't just gotten them for her because he knew she liked manga and they were friends. But he couldn't just say 'I also think you're cute and I am trying to buy your affection with manga volumes'. Which, he wasn't. But he did think she was cute. But. He couldn't say that because it'd be really awkward and he wasn't sure she even saw him like that. Plus, he was two years older. Maybe he was like a weird brother figure.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Breathe in let it out
Taste your heart and spit it out
Face down in the dirt
Fall in love she'll make it hurt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                              αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                              нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                              αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                              αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley fought not to scowl at DJ's assertion that this wasn't a gift exchange, that he'd just thought she would like them. Easy for him to say, seeing as he was the one doing the gift-giving. She felt... not like she owed him, exactly. More like, she was embarrassed that he'd been so thoughtful, when it had never occurred to her that he might be someone she should consider getting a gift for. She didn't think they were that close. Or, perhaps more accurately, she didn't want to get her hopes up by thinking that it was possible for them to be that close. "I don't... I don't really do gifts," she said, somewhat lamely. "It's just, like I said, my uncle doesn't really do holidays at all," and we're always broke, she finished in her head. "I, this is really nice of you. To think of me."

spaceOh, that just sounded idiotic. What was she thinking, honestly? Nothing, except that she might be dreaming, and also that even in dreams she was hopeless. Didn't people usually become better in dreams? Less awkward? Also in a dream she wouldn't have been limited by her uncle and lack of funds, in a dream she could've just smiled and said "I got you something too," then produced some gift that would somehow be perfect even though she didn't have a clue what it might've been. So no, this had to be really happening. For some reason.

spaceOf course, it made more sense when he said she was the only friend he had that liked manga. As thrilled as she was to hear him actually refer to her as a friend, it did somewhat smack of "I need you to read these so I can have someone to talk to about them." Which was fine! It just also meant that she shouldn't read too much into this.
                                              "I'm surprised the twins aren't," she said thoughtfully. After all, Desi had started a club for tabletop games, and she'd said her whole family played them. Then again, just because someone liked one nerdy thing didn't mean they liked them all, she supposed. "Ariel doesn't know much of anything about muggle stuff," she told him. "Which, no big deal, you know. We don't talk that much, really. Our relationship is very, uh. Of the "sit in companionable silence." variety. Or something. Not that we don't ever talk, just, uh. It's different, I guess." Different because Ariel was used to Miranda, and because she didn't fancy him. But also, her and DJ's entire relationship had been founded on a mutual like of manga, whereas her relationship with Ariel was founded on him not ratting her out when she'd tried to sneak into the restricted section of the library.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                              ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                              уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                              ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                              ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

wнere - Ravenclaw Table
                                              wнen - Early Morning - January 2045
                                              wιтн - -
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 9:50 pm
User Image User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Ravenclaw First Year
Halfblood Young Backpacker

Location : Great Hall ~ Ravenclaw

Lavinia listened to the hat with mild curiosity. Of course, it was magic. How else did hats talk? Did any other hats talk? It was far to complicated to dwell on. She’d never know for sure any way. When the hat told her, she has an adventurous spirit and a sharp mind she was surprised. I hat could tell all that. Well it was in her head, now wasn’t it? “Ravenclaw!” She heard the hat call out. That was the house with blue and bronze and an Eagle for a mascot from what she could tell. Sliding off the stool she walked over to the table full of cheers.

Taking a seat Lavinia saw herself more like a lion. Though the hat clearly saw her mind as a reason to make her an eagle. Eagles were a predator in the sky, one that could fly to heights others could not dare to reach. Perhaps that was her great adventure. Either way, Lavinia have an issue with it. She’d figure out how this would go in time. Turning her attention to the sorting she waiting to find out where Kerry would be sorted. The girl came off as a little odd. She wasn’t sure what house that would be but was interested in the hat’s opinion.

Company : Ravenclaws...

OOC : Open of Interaction

A curious one, aren't you?
                                                  The simplest answer to most things is 'magic'
                                                  Though I wager you'll want a more complete answer than that
                                                  Adventurous spirit, sharp mind
                                                  Yes, you're well suited to
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 7:22 am
User Image
User Image
Hey brother
There's an endless road to rediscover
Hey sister
Do you still believe in love? I wonder
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclawFourth Year BeaterFourteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Sorting Ceremony 2045 » Ravenclaw Table » With: Ravenclaws
» Wearing: School Robes » Status: "I'm going to need a new strategy."

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah hadn’t been this invested in the Sorting Ceremony since his first year. Granted, he barely knew anyone over the two years prior, but this time? This time his sister was finally joining him at Hogwarts and the Ravenclaw couldn’t be prouder. He kept his fingers crossed under the table in hopes that Rhea would make their Mum proud in Gryffindor or join him in Ravenclaw. In addition to his baby sister, her two best friends(and his neighbors) were coming along as well, so of course he was just as interested as to where they ended up. Iggy’s little sister had been amongst the group as well and Jonah made a point to cheer her on as she was sorted into Gryffindor.

Much to his surprise, Brook and Aidene had both been sorted into Ravenclaw. “Looks like I’m playing babysitter for a while.” He joked from his spot between Iggy and Sonora.

Eventually it was Rhea’s turn and Jonah, being the enthusiastically supportive brother he was, threw up his fist and gave a pre-mature cheer much to Rhea’s embarrassment. ‘Job well done!’ He concluded. Without Rion, someone had to give the littlest Lane grief. It was only fitting the second-in-command be the one to do so. After a moment the hat had announced “Slytherin!” and the two exchanged shocked expressions before Rhea hopped off the stool and made her way to the Snakes.

He groaned and buried his face into Iggy’s shoulder. “I was really hoping this wouldn’t happen.” Not that he had anything against Slytherin. If anything, he was glad she would be sorted into a house where she was already familiar with a couple students. However Jonah had intentions of sparking a prank war with Vespera this year, and if Rhea was in her house, he was going to be in for a much harder time.

OOC:
Also open for interaction o3o
Kungfudemoness

What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother, I will hear you call
What if I lose it all?
Oh sister, I will help you out

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:20 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was sad he was at odds with Kam again. Kam was being so stubborn though! The train ride would have been lonely of not for Jonah. He did miss riding up in the carriages with Kam but it was still fun with Jonah. He was grateful for his best friend. Iggy watched for Aubrie to get sorted. He wasn't too suprised she got Gryffindor. She definitely seemed the type. He may have looked weird shearing as much as the Gryffindor table was but who cared he was happy for his sister. Jonah wasn't too pleased that rhea got Slytherin. "We can have Vinny recruit her." Iggy said. He would have included Aeryn but Iggy was still a bit salty about her making Kam uncomfortable .

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 6:23 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

first year || Ravenclaw || pureblood

Ravenclaw! Sounded lovely. All the nervous excitement collapsed into a single path, becoming as clear as the blue that appeared on her uniform as she leapt off the bench and bounded towards her assigned table. That was great! When would they learn to enchant clothes to do that?!

“Hello Whal---Uh, Jonah,” she greeted Rhea’s brother with a grin. Rion had told her wild stories about Jonah last time he babysat her, and now her mental image of Jonah alternated between dork and badass. One or the other. A dorky badass wasn't quite the image, but she didn't have a better merging of the tropes yet.

A few names later, Aidene jumped up cheering as Brook was also sorted into Ravenclaw. She greeted her friend with a hug even though it had been barely a few minutes since they were last standing together. ”Shiny, Brook! Now we just need Rhea to join us.” She shot a mischievous grin behind her when Jonah mentioned being on babysitting duty. ”I’m okay with this. Gotta train with the best, right?”

She was disappointed Rhea was decided for Slytherin instead, but waved at her friend and flashed her a hopefully encouraging grin. At least she’d be with the mermaids.

Aidene listened to the next few names, and would clap and cheer for any more Ravenclaw initiates, but now that her won nerve-wracking Sorting was done, dinner sounded great. She turned back towards the three older students across from her and Brook. ”So what do people do for fun in Ravenclaw? Please not just potions theory and maths?”

Kungfudemoness

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Minus Gryffindor, eh?
Well, there's certainly a lot going on in your head
Not to worry, dear, I know just where to put you

Ravenclaw!

addaellis

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
Charlotte Richardson - Connelly
Fourth Year Ravenclaw
Fourteen Year Old - Pureblood
Twin & Step Sister

Location : Great Hall ~ Ravenclaw Table

Charlotte was happy to be back she was momentarily separated from her sister which was a great relief. Priscilla had been very unhappy since summer began. Unfortunately, nothing changed throughout and it certain hadn’t changed now that they had left for school. Charlotte didn’t understand how a baby could make someone so grouchy. Honestly it wasn’t totally horrible. At least he was cute. Sure, he took all of mother’s attention. That just meant she wasn’t complaining about their grades and their lack of whatever was wrong that day.

The red head made her way to the Ravenclaw table before sliding in across from Jonah, Iggy, and Sonora. As she watched the sorting, she was clapped for all the Ravenclaws. As it turned out that left her sitting next to first years Brook & Aidene. “It could be worse.” Charlotte surmised to Jonah’s comment. Though there was no real way of knowing. "Vinny is always helpful." She added off of Iggy.

When Aidene asked what they did for fun Charlotte smiled. “I do art and we hangout by the lake.” She answered. “Oh, and my name’s Charlotte.” She added realizing they didn’t have a clue who she was. However, that didn’t mean she couldn’t befriend some first years.

Company : Ravenclaws... Jonah, Iggy, Sonora... Aidene & Brook

OOC : - - -

Trickblues
                                            Kungfudemoness
                                            addaellis

tab tab _ My dear child, is that truly what you want?
                                                                        tab _ To be just like your sister, to please your mother?
                                                                        tab tab tab tab No, I see greater things for you
                                                                        I think you'll be surprised by what you discover about yourself
                                                                        tab tab tab _ Yes, I think you'll do quite well in
                                                                        tab tab tab tab tab tab Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 1:04 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
Ravenclaw♖ First Year

▬▬"Today, I will live in the moment. Unless it's unpleasant"▬▬

“RAVENCLAW!”
Brook Grinned and ran over to sit next to Aidene, yes! They would be together! She hugged Aidene quickly, and stared down at her plate while waiting for Rhea to be sorted. She frowned when Rhea was sorted into Slytherin, they wouldn’t be together.... Maybe they could sneak Brook into the Ravenclaw rooms? Ravenclaw was so far from the kitchens, she would have to find someone to tell her how to quickly get there. It was important for her life. Maybe Rhea could stop by the kitchens on her way up to Ravenclaw tower? Ideal situation.

Brook looked at Jonah, ”So Jonah, what do you think of your little sister being in the same house as her boyfriend?” Sure Auggie and Rhea were’t official yet, but it had to happen soon. How could one turn down Rhea? It would be fun to tease Jonah in the meantime, and hopefully not get Rhea in trouble. She smiled at the girl, Charlotte, that said she did art. Art was terrible, but at least they could have hobbies outside of classwork.”Is there a music club? Please tell me there’s a music club. I brought my bagpipes, I need somewhere to play them at!”

▬▬"in which case I will eat a cookie"▬▬

Where: Sorting Feast
With Whom: Ravenclaws
Thinking about: Bagpipes? Food?
Brook Description: 4'4" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

OOC:Note to the previous hope of Aldrick that Brook did NOT bring her bagpipes

Trickblues

Addaellis
murruelecreuset

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:41 pm
User Image
User Image
Hey brother
There's an endless road to rediscover
Hey sister
Do you still believe in love? I wonder

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclawFourth Year BeaterFourteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Sorting Ceremony 2045 » Ravenclaw Table » With: Ravenclaws
» Wearing: School Robes » Status: Towers and Clubs

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah sighed, knowing all too well the odds of Vinny convincing Rhea to act as a double-agent was slim to none. Nevertheless, he appreciated the support from his housemates. “Yeah. Yeah, maybe. I think I’d be best off reevaluating my strategy in the meantime.

The girls joined his group at the table and he’d greeted them, grinning at Aidene’s comment of training with the best. Well if that wasn’t just the sweetest. At Brook’s question about Rhea’s supposed ‘boyfriend’, he couldn’t help but laugh. “It’s a crush, kiddies. After a couple weeks in the same house, I’m sure she’ll get over it.” ‘And if she doesn’t, at least it’ll be fun to watch.’

Charlotte mentioned the art club and hanging out by the lake, to which Jonah nodded along in agreement. “The lake’s good. There’s also the stone circle and the gardens are pretty nice. Iggy and Sona here are in Music club. There’s also the newspaper, a cooking club, languages…” He began to list off on his fingers. “There’s the Drama Club. Dueling, I’m joining that this year. A DnD club…. A couple more. In any case, Ravenclaw isn’t just about the smart kids. Sure, we’re there, but there’s a lot of creativity in here too. I thought I wanted to be a Gryffindor, but I’m pretty happy with the sorting. Not to mention, our tower gets some of the best views in the castle. The only real drawback is you’d better hope you’re good at riddles, or if you forget something in your room you’re flat out of luck.”

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

murruelecreuset

What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother, I will hear you call
What if I lose it all?
Oh sister, I will help you out

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 9:37 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

first year || Ravenclaw || pureblood

Aidene beamed at the idea of art by the Lake. ”Art and the Lake sounds fun! Could I join you sometime? I can do embroidery basically anywhere.”

”Aidene Azura Kieran, cooking class main,” she replied when Charlotte introduced herself. She couldn't immediately think of a convenient name reference, but she was sure that she could remember art-by-the-lake girl with the pretty orange hair.

Aidene pivoted around when she heard brook mention Rhea and the Month-Boy. There didn’t seem to be much to add though, so she just nodded. She was quite curious to meet this Month-Boy, but everyone seemed to agree he existed so at least there was that. Music club sounded like the perfect place for Brook’s bagpipes, and Jonah introduced the folks next to him : Iggy the Jonah’s-Pillow and Sona the asian girl with the post-its and gel pens.

Sona had passed a question mark post-it to Jonah at his groan, took it back with an understanding nod when Iggy mentioned Vinny, and now evidently gave up on the post-it conversation entirely. She greeted Aidene and Brook with a friendly smile and slightly confused, slightly amused smile when Aidene introduced herself as a “cooking class main”. ”Astronomy Club,” she added between Jonah’s list. ”And Quidditch.”

Aidene borrowed a pen and post-it--as the older students talked.
Join Clubs:
Art
Cooking!
Dueling
Astromony?
Quidditch!
D--

”DnD?!!” Aidene exclaimed, eyes lighting up and jumping a little. She knew bringing dice would be worth! ”Where are we in the campaign? Who’s DMing? What level is the party? I have a level 3 tiefling sorcerer I can play right away but I can make a new character tonight?”

Post-it girl--Soma? glanced around at the others before replying. ”Oh! There should be a new campaign this year because I think they finished last year? Ha-Yun’s the captain this year …” Soma turned around to scan the Slytherin table. ”I don't see her right now, but she'll probably be the DM for the main campaign.”

”I’ll be there then.” She let Jonah finish with a satisfied shrug. She could solve riddles, sure! Aidene was just excited to be around creative, artistic people. All her concerns about marks vanished for the while. Anyways, there would be magica classes now, so she’d definitely get better scores.

”If you’re joining Dueling Club, may I have the honor of your first official duel?” Soma turned to Jonah. Even Aidene noticed post-it girls’ expression flicker from smile to momentarily sad and back into a joking smile, but Aidene knew she didn’t have enough relationship with this girl to ask what was with the face glitch.

Instead, Aidene turned back to Charlotte with a curious glint in her eyes. ”What kind of art do you do? Do you have a preferred platform--sorry, medium?” She dropped her voice into conspiratorial whisper. ”Do you know how to animate paintings?’

Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Minus Gryffindor, eh?
Well, there's certainly a lot going on in your head
Not to worry, dear, I know just where to put you

Ravenclaw!

addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 4:36 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy loved the new enthusiasm of the new eagles this year. They needed more than just book nerds in thier house. "The cooking club is super wanting people. They always need cooks and eaters and drama club is probably fun too." Iggy said joining in the club conversations albeit awkwardly. He was a bit off his game being half distracted. Him and Kam had one more falling out just before school. Iggy wanted to dye his hair funk as well. Mom had said no anyways but Kam was mad cause he still didn't wanna look the same anymore. Iggy had planed a differant color but Kam was too mad to listen. He understood Kam wanted to stand out with out being a package deal bit currently they were mad at each other for different reasons.

Ooc: no clue how the posting order is set up so have an Iggy

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Trickblues

"addaellis"]
                                                              Quote:
                                                              [quote]
                                                              [/quote="Stefan Lee Salvatore"]
                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:01 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:08 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 10 points, is Hufflepuff. Third place, with a total of 170 points, goes to Ravenclaw. Second place, with a total of 310 points, goes to Slytherin. And finally, in first place with a total of 450 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Gryffindor! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:47 pm
User Image User Image
Benjamin "Benny" Clarisse
Third Year Ravenclaw
Thirteen Year Old - Half Blood - Keeper

Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table (2046 Sorting Feast)

Benjamin rushed off for the train when he arrived at the station and had found Jess in a compartment. He’d been apologizing profusely for being late. Caden had been up to no good again. Nothing new but it made the Clarisse family fall behind schedule. His father wasn’t exactly happy about it but told him to enjoy his third year. Benny was looking forward to a year full of new classes. Something his father had been looking forward to during his time at school. Although, he probably wasn’t near as enthusiastic about it.

By the time Benjamin and Jessica had made it to the great hall and found a spot at the Ravenclaw table, he was still apologizing. “I’m sorry for being late, you were probably bored sick waiting for me.” He went on. Jess rolled her eyes slightly. “Stop apologizing. I arrived not long before the call to board sounded. It’s no big deal.” She told him as she waited for the mass sorting to begin. “Alright… You sure you weren’t waiting long?” He asked her. “No Ben I wasn’t waiting long.” She answered simply.

“So how many new Ravenclaws do you think we’ll get?” Benny asked his cousin as he waited patiently. “Who knows, only time will tell.” She replied. It would be interesting to see how the sorting fell. Of course, they’d have to get through that before they could even think of eating. Which was a disappointment to Benny who hadn’t had much in the way of breakfast nor in the way of snacks.

With : Ravenclaw… Jess

OOC : - - -

Oh, my boy, don't worry, you won't be lonely
                                                  I think you'll make friends easily enough
                                                  Now then, what to do with you?
                                                  Ah, yes, bright and curious as you are, it'd better be
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No One
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? They're all gonna think I'm weird

Eion was thoroughly discouraged by the sorting. Not only had he not gotten to go home (not like that plan was ever going to work), but the hat told him he was creative and clever, then put him in Ravenclaw? That wasn't even the house the rest of the family had been in! But of course, Eion knew he wasn't a technical member of the Delacroix family, given he was adopted only a few years ago. Trudging over to the blue table, Eion made sure to sit a bit away from everyone else. He didn't want all the happy people to just tell him he had to be happy too. Especially when he only knew one guy, and even then.... it wasn't someone he trusted yet. He looked around the table, but firmly decided he wasn't going to try and make friends just yet. He always had Max and Reggie next year.... maybe he'd be fine this first one?

{{OoC: Open for Interaction!}}
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀ ᴘʜʀᴀsᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴜɢ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀsᴛ ᴏʀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋʟᴀsʜ ᴏꜰ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ's ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
          Oʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ sᴘᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ!
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ 'ɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴋɪɴ
          Kᴇᴘᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ sᴜɴʟɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴡɪɴs
          Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴀʏ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games