Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєνєηтн Ƴєαя HυƒƒℓєρυƒƒAηιмαgυѕƤяєƒєcт αη∂ Hєα∂ Ɓσу

Lyall walked in to the year end feast, looking a bit sad. This was the very last school feast he'd get. He sat in his usual spot, looking around. He recognized most of the people, of course, but he would miss them. He sighed quietly, looking around. He would be sad to leave the school, though his friends were graduating with him, so it would be alright. The teen did his best to keep a happy face, but he was really rather bummed.

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏssɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ, I'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2, Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

'Ƈαυѕє тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ƒяιєη∂ѕ αяє ѕυρρσѕє∂ тσ ∂σ
{OoC: End of Year Feast}
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ e v e n т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

Rider strolled into the Great Hall with a smile on her face. Sure, this was her last feast, but after this was the rest of her life. She was going to get a flat in London and move on to her real job. And she was going to do it all with Lyall... Even if he didn't realize that she wanted to be with him. And there he was. Rider sat down beside him and hugged him tightly. "We're going to graduate soon! Isn't that exciting?!?" She excitedly hugged him again, nuzzling against him.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:03 am
User Image User Image User Image
Selina Grey xxxxxxxxxxxxx Fianna Grey xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hannah Grey
Ravenclaw Sixth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Gryffindor Second Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff Fourth Year

'I almost wish the year wasn't ending,' thought Selina, as she and her cousins walked toward the Great Hall for the Year End Feast. Part of her felt as though it hadn't gone long enough, part of it was the concern she felt for the travails her friend, Antigone would endure over the summer, and some of it was the fact she would miss her friends and the teachers. 'Still, as Professor Amarocho would say: 'the wheel only turns in one direction, and not even Alchemy could change it'.' If she were glad of anything it was she wasn't feeling the same sense of foreboding she did at this time four years before.

As she was seventeen now, and officially an adult in the eyes of the Wizarding World, Selina knew she could come and go almost as she wished, though she really didn't plan to do much of that over the summer, not with her plans to study intensively for NEWTs and tutoring Hannah for her OWLs. Still and all, she had her Apparation certification, and a measure of freedom, and this was something to be appreciated and savoured.

Being this was the last school function of the term, Selina was dressed up for the occasion. A long-sleeved white silk dress shirt with bloused sleeves and lace, paired up with a fitted black vest with her Prefect's badge and House crest and Ravenclaw tie, to which she added a long woolen blue tartan skirt and black leather ankle boots. Her hair was brushed neatly back and pinned up so she coppery tresses fell in a disciplined cascade down her back.

Fianna bounced along with her cousin with the sort of energy only a twelve-year old could manifest. She couldn't wait to board the train tomorrow, and be on her way home and away from school. The warm weather promise of summer beckoned, no classes, no homework, nothing but fun activities to look forward to.

The young lioness looked adorable in her short red plaid skirt, dress shirt and school tie (and she also couldn't wait to ditch her school uniform) her cousin insisted she wear for the occasion, along with the white knee socks and black leather Mary Janes. She wore her long red hair loose and free-flowing as was usual.

Hannah walked along in her sister's wake, looking forward to the feast, and the promise of summer. She was fairly sure she passed her classes, even if Transfiguration would be the usual close-run thing it always was for her. The fifteen year old 'Puff wasn't looking forward to the stern lecture she'd likely get about grades from her folks, nor the 'OWLs Boot Camp' Linny already had planned to subject her to. While she understood the importance of the exams (something Da would certainly stress repeatedly), she wasn't prepared to spend the entirety of her summer in monastic seclusion preparing for them.

Wearing sneakers and slouch socks, yellow and black tartan skirt, short-sleeved dress shirt and a Hufflepuff Quidditch Tee shirt, Hannah looked about as informal as she could get away with, much to Linny's quiet disapproval.

Yeah, she was ready to put a capper on this term and walk away. She was disappointed her team hadn't won the Cup, and wouldn't even get the House Cup (and her performance as a Beater wasn't exactly exemplary either), and she still not part of a couple, and this was reinforced when she saw Lyall and Rider together. They made such a cute couple, kinda how Linny and Layton did. Now, her friends and teammates were leaving, and she tried mightily not to be sad to see them get on with their lives.

"I'm sorry we couldn't give the Cup to you guys as a going away present," she told Rider and Lyall, as she and the other Greys approached. A sob escaped, as she hugged Rider and then Lyall. "I'm going to miss you both. Please write, or visit or something. You know we just live up the coast from you."

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:17 am
User Image
User Image
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑔𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

Tori dressed herself up in her uniform for the last time, adjusting her Prefect and Head Girl badges on her robe. She curled her hair and let it fall around her shoulders and fixed her make-up, then headed down to the Great Hall. She wanted to sit with her friends for her last feast, since it was so important. Plus, the Head Girl and Head Boy should sit together for their last feast, right? She figured Addy and Pru wanted to spend this time alone anyways, and Kota and Feather probably did too, so that left her other two best friends for her to spend time with. As she strutted over to the Hufflepuff table, heels clicking against the old tiled floor, the teen spotted her friends, sitting very close together. They looked like they were cuddling, actually. How cute! Had they finally started dating? She doubted it, since Lyall was pretty oblivious to Rider's affections. It was in that moment that she had a moment of realization, stopping dead in her tracks. Was she the third wheel? Thinking back, she had always been around with Pru and Addy throughout their relationship. She had been in the middle of Kota and Feather's relationship as well, and here she was with Lyall and Rider. Tori nervously sat down across from her friends, smiling at them and the younger Hufflepuff. "Hey guys, hey Hannah," she said to them, pushing the thoughts of being a third wheel out of her mind. "So, our last feast... What are you guys gonna do after graduation? Start up in the Healer profession and move out, right?" she asked, already knowing the answer but wanting something to talk about. She was excited to graduate, yes, but she was also sad to be going. However, she was more excited than sad, so talking about the future would help her cope with this being her last night at Hogwarts and it would get her even more excited for the next chapter in her life.

I can't help it if I make a scene, stepping out of my hot pink limousine. I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic.
                                                    When I pose, they scream and when I joke, they laugh. I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in.
                                                    They're hypnotized by my way of walking. I've got them dazzled like a stage magician.
                                                    When I point, they look, and when I talk, they listen. Well, everybody needs a friend,
                                                    And I got you and you and you. So many, I can't even name them, can you blame me? I'm too famous.
                                                    Haven't you noticed that I'm a star? I'm coming into view as the world is turning.
                                                    Haven't you noticed I've made it this far? Now, everyone can see me burning.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:33 am
User ImageUser Image

Sєνєηтн Ƴєαя HυƒƒℓєρυƒƒAηιмαgυѕƤяєƒєcт αη∂ Hєα∂ Ɓσу

Lyall grinned a bit more when Rider sat beside him. She was always there to make him happy. Good on her for being such a great friend. When Rider hugged him, Lyall happily reciprocated. "I am, but also... I'm going to miss this place. I have a lot of memories here as a student." He smiled, but it looked a bit sad. She snuggled against him again, so he rested his cheek in her hair. When Hannah walked over, the man looked up. She simply said goodbye and wished well, so he offered a small nod. "Thank you, Hannah. You've been a good friend. I'll be sure and write." He nodded again, his smile a little less sad. At that moment Tori made her grand entrance, floating over to sit with them as well. She mentioned their last feast, then asked about plans. "I think for a few weeks at least I'll stay with mum and dad, while I get a job and go through orientation and all, then I'll get a nice little flat in London. It'll be nice." He grinned, nodding at his well thought out plans. He'd miss the school, but he was excited.

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏssɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ, I'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2, Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

'Ƈαυѕє тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ƒяιєη∂ѕ αяє ѕυρρσѕє∂ тσ ∂σ
{OoC: End of Year Feast}
SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:59 am

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ e v e n т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

Rider smiled at Hannah when she came over to give her well-wishes, then nodded. "I'm not going to be in Ireland much longer. I'm moving to London. But I'll surely write." Rider smiled at watched as the girl walked away, then turned when she heard Tori's voice. Rider emphatically hugged her friend, then beamed at her. "I'm going to be heading to London, probably about a week after graduation. We're looking at flats in the city so I'll be closer to the hospital. But yeah, I already sent away for an application. The interview process shouldn't be too difficult, especially when they see my grades." She smirked, confident that she'd well on all her tests.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:10 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 220 points, is Gryffindor. Third place, with a total of 230 points, goes to Hufflepuff. Second place, with a total of 270 points, goes to Slytherin. And finally, in first place with a total of 565 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Ravenclaw! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

✝ℌїґḓ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ |ᛊ| ℝℯṧ℮я♥ε Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder was completely stymied by his cousin. After talking with Oliver, he was now wondering what was going on, and had spent the train ride talking to Bas about what was going on. He had no clue, and Aleah's sudden attitude didn't help things any. Especially when she was humph'ing the entire time that he and Bas were talking. Balder didn't know what was up with that, and that caused Balder to become even more agitated with the situation. He sighed as he sat down at his table, having spent an entire carriage ride in silence because he couldn't figure out both problems and he was convinced that girls were just crazy. Except the cool ones. He didn't think that Steffi or Eretria were crazy. Just Aleah. And Caty. And well... Most of the other girls in the school. Was there some kind of curse on the school?

Folding his arms, he put his head down and really didn't feel like smiling. He could clap and welcome the new Hufflepuffs, but that was about it. He didn't think he really had that much energy to keep a smile on his face tonight. However, he was glad to be back in school. Maybe he could ask his mor for advice. She might know something to help. Or Ada. He could always ask Ada. He figured if nothing else, she might know someone to help out. Or hey, he could ask Eretria too! Mind made up, he propped his head up with his fists and decided to look to see when the Sorting was going to start.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: What is with everyone today?
                                                  OOC:

Thor

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:34 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxBalder, Ally
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDetermined
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

¢σмє σи в α в у נυѕт ρ α я т у ωιтн м є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓєт ℓ σ σ ѕ є αи∂ ѕ є т уσυя вσ∂у f я є є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓ є α ν є уσυя ѕιтυαтισиѕ αт тнє ∂ σ σ я xxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ωнєи уσυ ѕтєρ ι и ѕ ι ∂ є נυмρ σи тнє f ℓ σ σ я xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiera was bound and determined to perk Ally up. She knew that it wasn't as easy as all that, since Ally was pretty much always depressed. But giving the girl space would just allow her to wallow in it and continue to perpetuate the problem, which she didn't want any part of. Instead, she was absolutely going to do whatever she could to keep her bestie involved in the hear and now and happy, and pray that some of it leaked into the girl. Probably a futile effort, but she was going to make it anyway. Not all the time, because that would be exhausting and the lack of success would make her miserable too, but often enough that she felt she was doing her part as Ally's best friend.

spaceThe Hufflepuff was almost literally dragging the Slytherin towards her house table, chattering on a million miles a minute. Ally hadn't been much for conversation today, so Kiki was filling the dead air. "You're sitting with me tonight," she declared happily, leaving no room for argument. "Mostly because, like. It's so weird, you're my best friend in the whole world, but you barely even know any of my other friends. That has to change! You and Balder'll get along great. He gets along great with everyone." It was, in fact, her favorite thing about her housemate. She didn't know of anyone he didn't get on with. Well, except Wren, but Wren didn't get on with anyone. Except his sister. Who she felt obligated to save from him because you couldn't have a brother that rude and stay that sweet forever. The child was precious. Her preciousness needed to be protected.

spaceShe spotted the blonde boy easily enough, and made a beeline for him. But, as she drew nearer, she frowned; he didn't look like his usual self. He looked... aggravated. That was weird. She didn't like it. Plus, why now, of all times, did he have to be in a sour mood?! She needed his help to try and perk Ally up! If anyone was cheerful enough to work in tandem with her to try and make someone's mood improve, it was Balder. But that wouldn't work if he wasn't in a good mood! She shoved her aggravation away, because all of them being in a sour mood was a recipe for disaster, and plopped down next to the boy, nudging his shoulder with her own. "Nope," she said plainly. After a short pause, she continued. "I dunno what this funk is, but begone! This is officially a funk-free zone. Good vibes only. I've decided." She smiled at him, as if doing just that would banish whatever thoughts it was dragging him down. Psh, she wished. If it were that easy, she'd never stop smiling at Ally. Or Wren. Or her da, or anyone else. "Balder, I know you guys totally already know each other but this is your Official Introduction, so this is my best friend ever Ally," she told him, gesturing to the Slytherin girl. "And Ally, this is Balder, who is totally cool and I can't believe you guys aren't friends already. So siddown and let's watch the sorting and eat and all that fun stuff."

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ℓєт'ѕ gєт ιт ¢ я υ и к, ωє gσииα' нανє f υ и υρ σи ιи тнιѕ ∂αи¢ є я у
                                                          xxxxxx ωє gσт уα σ ρ є и, иσω уα f ℓ σ αт ι и' ѕσ уσυ gσтѕ тσ ∂ α и ¢ є fσя м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ∂σи'т иєє∂ иσ н α т є я α т ι σ и, нσℓℓєяαтιи' ιи тнιѕ ∂ α и ¢ є я у
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ℓєт'ѕ gєт ιт ρ є я ¢ σ ℓ α т ι и', ωнιℓє уσυ'яє ω α ι т ι и g, ѕσ נυѕт ∂ α и ¢ є fσя м є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 || 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃

════════════════════════

Zeph took a seat, looking around and wondering about what Lori had said. She had said that she was at Tristan's, but the way she made it sound was a lot more like siblings than anything, so he didn't know what to make of that quite yet. Add to that the fact that she had missed him and asked to sit with him, and the Hufflepuff was wondering if possibly he might be able to ask her out. Maybe. If Pam and Aster didn't decide to intervene and make it awkward. As it was, he didn't see his fellow giant in the hall yet, so he counted that as a case of a win. It was probably going to be short-lived, but he'd take it for the time being. He sighed and looked over at Lori while she sat, curiosity getting the better of him. "So, um, I don't mean to pry, but what's up with you and Tristan? Usually he's giving me dirty looks in the prefect car, but this year, nothing." He was going to probably come off as nosy, but he couldn't help it. It was probably the fact that he had just realized he might be jealous speaking. Except he wasn't jealous. Nope. Not at all.

════════════════════════

Thinking: So what is going on with that anyway?
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAster, Zeph, Lori
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxProbably Too Excited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

чσu'rє вєttєr thαn thє в є s t, í'm l u c k ч just tσ língєr ín чσur l í g h t xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          c σ σ l є r thαn thє flíp-sídє σf mч p í l l σ w, thαt's r í g h t xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          cσmplєtєlч u n α w α r є, nσthíng cαn c σ m p α r є tσ whєrє чσu s є n d mє xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ít lєts mє k n σ w thαt ít's σ k α ч, чєαh ít's σ k α ч xxxxxx
                                                          αnd thє m σ m є n t s whєn mч g σ σ d t í m є s stαrt tσ f α d є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePamela had finally, at what was possibly the absolute last minute, managed to locate her girlfriend. As she'd grabbed the shorter blonde's hand, she'd declared that they were never again going to go to the train station separate, because finding one another had been impossible. She hadn't managed to find Aster until it was time to board the train, and of course they had to ride separately since Aster was a prefect. They hadn't even ridden in the carriages together! And Pam loved the carriages. They felt romantic. Even if there were two other people stuck in them with the girls. As they entered the Great Hall, Pam began looking around curiously. "Did you find out anything important on your Mission?" she asked, completely serious. She was, obviously, very invested in Zeph's personal life, and thus demanded as much information as she could find regarding his girlfriend-to-be. Where she'd been all Summer was at the top of the list as far as questions that needed to be answered went.

spaceShe spotted the brunette boy easily enough (not hard, he was probably the tallest person in the school, including most of the staff). The Hufflepuff's grin almost split her face in two when she realized that Lori was following after him. She literally bounced when she saw the Slytherin sit down next to her friend, instead of moving on to the Slytherin table to sit with her other friends. "Hah!" she declared triumphantly. "Something is going on! Lori always sits at her own table!" This felt monumental to Pam. Sure, it could be argued that Lori had just never before been close enough with Zeph to sit somewhere else. But there was totally more to it than that, she was sure! She didn't even consult Aster, she just pulled the Gryffindor along behind her. Not like Aster would argue, she was just as invested in all this nonsense as Pam was.

space"Heeeey, guuuuuuuuys~" she sang, sitting across from Zeph with a knowing look on her face. She glanced at Lori with a grin, biting back a snicker when the Slytherin blinked owlishly at her in response before offering a small smile in return.

space"Uh, hi, Pam," Lori said, blushing faintly. Pam jotted the blush down in her mental tally of Times Lori Had Blushed Because Of Zeph, because why else would she be blushing? "Uh, Aster. I, um, hope your holidays were good?" She fidgeted slightly, but what was more interesting was the way she scooted marginally closed to Zeph, like she expected him to protect her from his crazy friends or something. Which was cute, except Zeph didn't know how to protect anyone from Pam and Aster. They were unstoppable. And Pam was very determined to get exactly what she wanted.

spaceStill, it wouldn't do much good if she scared her off. Sometimes Lori seemed like a bunny. Timid and likely to run if so much as a twig snapped. "Our Summers were fine," Pam replied breezily. "Gorging on Maman's pastries, video games, movies. The usual." She shrugged. "You looked like you were talking about something, though! Don't mind us"

Lori looked somewhat suspicious. She eyed the two blonde girls warily before glancing at Zeph. "Oh, um. Right. Uh." Suddenly, she was very nervous. Lori didn't quite know how to answer Zeph's question. If it'd just been the two of them, she could've just answered it. But somehow Pam and Aster's presence unnerved her. Probably because she knew what they were on about. It was the universe, getting back at her for meddling with Carver and Gia. Which was completely unfair, since Carver and Gia were together now, and happy to be together. She shouldn't be punished for a good deed! But... then again, maybe she shouldn't be so irritated at the universe using similar dirty tactics to the ones she'd employed herself. Except she didn't think Zeph liked her back, so that wasn't quite right. Except that Pam seemed rather convinced he did, and as far as Lori knew, she'd have no reason to be wrong about that... Pam was a gossip, but she was also Zeph's very close friend. Wouldn't she know if he did or didn't actually like someone? ... Unless she didn't believe him when he said he didn't...

spaceUnless, unless, unless, except, except, except. Those same thoughts had been plaguing the Slytherin for weeks now. She sighed faintly. "Trist and I, uh, talked. Over the Summer." At three in the morning. While drunk in his parent's kitchen. "He, um. He admitted to, uh, having feelings for me. But said that he knew I didn't feel the same way. I guess, um, getting it out in the open, he was able to, uh, get over things?" She flushed. The look on Pam's face wasn't making this any easier. "But, um. I think, uh. He was jealous of you? But, he's not now."

spaceLori literally flinched at the noise Pam made in response to that. "Jealous, huh?" she chirped, looking for all the world like she'd just successfully proven that two plus two did in fact equal four, to a room of people who'd thought it equaled five. "S'weird, isn't it? Unless he actually had a reason to be jealous... I mean, you guys're pretty close. I would think he'd know if he had a reason to be jealous of Zeph. Being such good friends and all." Her eyes were shining with mischief, and Lori wanted very much to've sat at her own table. Didn't Pam and Aster usually sit at Gryffindor? Why'd they pick tonight of all nights to sit with Zeph? ... Because she'd sat with him, of course.

spacePam whistled innocently, nudging her girlfriend in the side. "I tell Aster everything," she said pointedly, still smiling. "Down to what color my underwear is, even. I'd tell Zeph that stuff too if it didn't embarrass him. Because they're my best friends. So I'm sure you tell Tristan everything, too, right?" Lori wanted the ground to swallow her up. The previous years conversation had been bad enough. Pam doing this now, in front of Zeph, was mortifying. But, she was stuck. All she could do was offer a nervous chuckle, and pray Zeph didn't hold any of this against her.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx чσu mαkє mє s m í l є líkє thє s u n, f α l l σuttα в є d, s í n g líkє α в í r d
                                                          xxxxxx d í z z ч ín mч h є α d, s p í n líkє α r є c σ r d, c r α z ч σn α sundαч n í g h t
                                                          xxxxxxxxx чσu mαkє mє d α n c є líkє α f σ σ l, f σ r g є t hσw tσ в r є α t h є, s h í n є líkє g σ l d, в u z z líkє α в є є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx just thє t h σ u g h t σf чσu cαn d r í v є mє w í l d, σh, чσu mαkє mє s m í l є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:45 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Se¢øиđ Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ﹐
                                                  Cᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
                                                  Lᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
                                                  Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ--
                                                  Cᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  Iɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ivar arrived at the castle with his friends, and now was the time for all of them to part ways to their house tables. Actually, he was considering tagging along with Glynn in the Ravenclaw table, but he protested himself against it at the last second. He just did not want to crowd Glynn again and have him run off to the tower, not to mention the fact that the Ravenclaw tower was on the fifth floor and the annoying floor plans to get through. But of course, it wasn't like Ivar won't take the challenge, it was just that as a friend he had to give the Welsh some personal space even if it meant Arnie and him hanging out without him. Sacrifices had to be made, after all...

Looking for familiar faces, he noticed a certain blond waiting for the sorting ceremony to start. Wait, wasn't that Balder the Quidditch keeper? Yep, his eyes weren't lying on that. However, he didn't look exactly like the Balder he knew so far in say, their quidditch practice and some short talk. Ivar was going to approach him and give him a greeting, maybe ask about Glynn since he was with him back in King's Cross. However, Balder was pretty much busy with two girls so butting his head on his was a no-go. But, the girl seemed to be abit friendly-- No, maybe way too friendly. She really wouldn't mind his presence, right? Approaching the small group, he waved shyly and said, "Um, hi Balder. Hi, you two, if you don't mind? My name's Ivar-- Second Year. D'you mind if I join you lot?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ﹐
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ
                                                  Fᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ﹐
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴ﹐ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ?
                                                  Wʜʏ﹐ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴀʟʟ? Oʜ﹐ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                  ωι†h [Balder, Alethea, Kiera] α† [Hufflepuff table]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  open for interaction

Diamond Wales
Devlyn Maycry
Cara Miakitty

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:33 am
Now your fortune came, but it's gone and it passed you by-
You plucked your feathers, now you wonder why,
You can't lift yourself and fly?
In the middle of an ocean no one's hands are dry!
If a tree falls does it make a sound?
Can the world stall from the run-around?
Can a mind think if it's in a crowd?

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

sixth year prefectmuggleborngryffindor beater

Aster was so done with the Lori-Tristan-Zeph bullshit. Like, so done. Anymore done and she'd be coming out of the oven like a pie. Wait. That opened the door for a 'baked' joke. Which kind of made sense, seeing as sometimes she was pretty sure all three of the morons needed to pass around the good old peace pipe and talk about their respective issues. Out of love and respect for Pam, she'd gone through with the mission, even if it was hell to sit there watching the angst unfold like a nuclear explosion in the distance. Zeph was her friend, so being a pain in his arse about the whole thing was fun. Lori and Tristan weren't really her friends, so observing them like specimens in the prefects compartment was about as thrilling as watching paint dry. She got a certain voyeuristic thrill out of stalking them as a group with Pam, but when it was just her? Forget about it. "Lori and Tristan are contemplating surgery to get attached at the hip," she said sarcastically, and very much wanted to give Pam her anniversary gift, but by then they were sitting across from their housemate and his impending girlfriend/friend with benefits/whatever. Aster managed to restrain a sigh, hoped that at least she'd get to witness a squabble or something, and propped her chin up on her hand. Tristan liked Lori. Well, that'd been obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together. Lori didn't like Tristan, or at least Tristan didn't think she did and it didn't sound like she'd bothered to correct him. Tristan was jealous of Zeph, or at least had been. Well, duh. Tristan was as alpha-male as it got without being a complete ******** boy. "Are you gonna pick one and get off the merry-go-round anytime soon, or is the carnival still in town for another year?" she asked, sounding half-bored, half baiting. "I mean, we've only got one year left after this. You guys gotta get your s**t together so we can go on triple-dates with Gia and Carver. We're not patient people." God, why couldn't everyone just be like her and Pam? Figure out what you want, get it.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Can a soul search if it's never found?
And can a thing grow when you cut it down?
Can we all find peace in the here and now?
You can crawl through the mud with your hands bound-
But I'll get plenty of that dirt when I'm underground.
You're a slave, and this is a slave ship;
Pull yourself out of your own grave pit.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:01 pm

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
ѕєνєитн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
ρяєfє¢т

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

On the train, she'd been forced to leave Antigone behind in order to do her Prefect duties, so after the trip, she'd found her girlfriend. They'd made the trip up to the school together, this time with a couple of random other students. Ceri knew that Anti was still shaky with affection, especially in the social setting, so she had just settled for hand holding and was grateful for that. When they'd come to the Great Hall, Ceri had expected that Antigone would want to go to the Ravenclaw Table, but when she made no motion to do so, Ceri turned and smiled at Anti. "Would you like to sit at the Hufflepuff Table with me?" Knowing the small amount she did about Anti, she wanted to give her girlfriend all the choices she could so that she wasn't just someone else trying to control the brunette.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: You can feel free to ghost Ceri into a seat.}

The Forgotten Weasley

Summer II

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games