Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image

User Image

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: 760/760
Stamina Pool: --/305
Stored Chakra: 760/760
Sage Chakra:--/285

User Image

XXXXX Ibara walked into his office building feeling a bit light headed but otherwise fine, he'd have to focus on his eyes later, right now he had to get back in the building and see what had happened regarding his clone. He couldn't contact the clone which meant that either it had been destroyed or dispersed when he had passed out, assuming the latter he opened the door to his office and walked in glad to see Orbezeous had taken over in the absence of Ibara. "Thank you, Orb-sama, you're dismissed." Orbezeous didn't say a word just shunshined from the room to return to his duties. Ibara sat in his chair, god it felt like forever since he had sat here. Forming hand seals a clone appeared next to him. "You may have to stay here, I believe I forgot something, Jurei is trailing us." The clone simply nodded as Ibara watched the door awaiting Jurei's entrance.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -15 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E :: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 54

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:51 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin (Oinin)-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

As to be expected Jurei arrived in the door way just a few moments later than Ibara. He bowed his head respectfully for a moment and had a small inquiry about his mission. "Ibara-sama, is it possible for me to learn the sage arts before I depart?" he said pausing and looking at his Kage with a look of concern. "I don't know what to expect, and I'd like to be prepared for anything." he said standing unwavering.

Chakra: 1060/1175
Stamina: 445/445
Seal Chakra: 1175

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Binkkyz

Punished Knight

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:09 pm
Jocasta appeared in the doorway, for the first time using the 'Body Flicker Technique' she was really happy with herself. She stood in the doorway and looked at the both of them, she knew that something was different with Ibara-sama and Jurei had something to do with it, She looked at the both of them ... much like a wife would look at her husband when they are in trouble. Her eyebrow was cocked high and her arms were crossed, something was different and it severely bothered her. She might have been a little different since they last spoke ... very different. She placed her hands in the release handsign and pressed her sensory skills on them. 'Yep something is wildly different' she thought to herself. She wasn't going to interrupt their conversation... she was just going to stew and bide her time.

Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Chakra Pool: 728/760

User Image

XXXXX Ibara smiled at Jurei as he spoke. "Yes, I remember. Let us get to that now, I had to get my presence back in my office." Ibara looked up at the clone and stood from his chair as Jocasta came up to the door. "Jocasta-san, I can see you're upset, if you wish to discuss it with my clone he'll gladly speak to you, I am currently very busy there are major things happening." Ibara nodded to the female as he passed her into the hallway. "We'll go to the River, its much more suited for this type of training." Ibara said telepathically to Jurei as he made his way out of the office.

[ Exits to River Banks ]

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Punished Knight
xNew York Slavex

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:10 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin (Oinin)-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei nodded. "Of course Ibara-sama. Now worries." he said smiling as he followed him outside the office and to the river. He nodded his head to Jocasta as he left the building. [exit]

Chakra: 1075/1175
Stamina: 445/445
Seal Chakra: 1175

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Blinkkyz

xNew York Slavex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:23 pm
Jocasta wasn't going to push it with the Kage and she was going to talk to the clone. She walked in and pushed the door closed, she turned and pointed at the clone; she started to laugh " Your pretty clever Ibara-san. " She walked over and sat down in a chair next to the desk, she knew that something was up. She crossed her legs and leaned back in the chair, since the Kyuubi she had been training in her Sensory abilities ... amongst other things " Ibara, there has been a drastic change in your chakra. It's not the same like it used to be... " She looked at the ground, she has always had a thing for Ibara... but something wasn't the same at all

Blinkkyz

Fears:
• The Sharigan Eye (( Read History to get the full details ))

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:33 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

XXXXX Ibara hadn't accounted for this, and why would he have? There weren't many sensor-nin in the village, but this was bad, very bad. His secrets could not get out. "Jocasta." The clone paused watching and listening as she moved across the room to take a seat. "Yes, there has been a change in my chakra, I have been very ill." It was a lie. "As most sensor nin know, that chakra is affected by such illnesses." Ibara's clone looked down at the floor. "Although i'm feeling a little better now." He smiled at the floor not looking up from the spot on the floor. "Is that really your concern? Also I may have a mission I need you to do, seeing as you're a sensor-nin."

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

[quote="xNew York Slavex]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:48 pm
Jocasta walked over the the edge of the desk and looked directly at him, she knew that that wasn't the only thing that was different about him " I'm aware, when someone is sick their chakra tries to compensate... nevermind... cause even if I guessed it you wouldn't tell me. " She laughed and sat down on the edge of the desk and pulled out a tuning fork; it was the one object that had helped her with learning sensory techniques " You said that you have a mission for a sensor? Then lets do it. "

Blinkkyz

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:02 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

XXXXX Ibara watched Jocasta and nodded as she said that he wouldn't tell her anyway. "As for the mission it will be right here in this building. You're to go down the hall to assist in the barrier room, I'm certain a lot of the anbu who have been maintaining the massive barrier that protects our village is quite fatigued." Ibara leaned back in the chair closing his eyes, god how they ached it was almost unbareable, hopefully Ryoku would return soon.

O.O.C:
Mission for you
Title: The unheralded heroes
Information: The sensor corps in the Hokage's mansion is getting awfully fatigued, relieve one of the sensor-nin and assist with maintaining the barrier that protects the village!
Solo or Squad: Squad
Minimum Posts: 4
Note: Sensor-nin Only. +400 AC if they opt out of ryo payment, a true hero.

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

xNew York Slavex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:15 pm
Jocasta looked at him and nodded " Alrighty, just down the hall? " She turned to the door and looked back at him, she knew that something was up but it was whatever. She looked at him and just nodded " I don't want the money though, I'll do it to exercise my sensing skills. " She looked outside of the door and down the hallway, she could see exactly what he was talking about. She turned and gave him a thumbs up " I guess I'll talk to you later. "

She waived and started down the hall way, she was slightly nervous about this mission but this was going to be awesome for her sensing. She walked into the room that resembled a control room " I'm Jocasta, I'm here to relieve one of you from the barrier. " She cracked her knuckles and sat down next to one of them, she knew that this was going to take a lot of control. She held her mothers tuning fork in her hand and started to concentrate.

Blinkkyz

1 / 4

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:39 pm
An ANBU stood up and looked at Jocasta, he motioned her to sit in his spot. She sat down and placed a wired-like helmet on, she was really excited to be able to practice her sensing abilities... but she knew that if she put too much into it she would make the barrier unstable. She began to stare at the massive ball of water floating in the center of the room and started to breathe slow and easy. She placed her hands in the release handsign and imagined touching the mass of water in the center of the room... holding it together. She started to let out a low pitched hum, she was almost completely relaxed, humming was something that she adapted; it seemed to calm her chakra and helped her focus.

Quote:

2 / 4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:46 pm
As Jocasta sat there she realized somrthing... this was going to take a lot out of her. Not only was she contribute to the barrier, but she was going to be sensing everything approaching the barrier. 'Crap' she thought to herself, this mission wasn't going to be as easy as the ANBU made it out to be. She sat there and maintained the release handsign, she kept sensing the birds that would fly close to the barrier; it was rather annoying. She thought that she was more focused then she was looking like.

" Jocasta! Maintain the barrier, you don't have to sense everything... ,just make sure the barrier doesn't fail. "

Those were good words from the commander, she knew that she would able able to do this. She wanted to show Ibara that he wasn't the only sensor that was able to maintain a barrier... but she also wanted to show that a genin was better then their station

Quote:

3 / 4

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:54 pm
Jocasta was getting nervous about the barrier, she wasn't sure about how much chakra she was supposed to be putting into it; she started to doubt her ability to hold it up. She started to sweat and someone touched her, she didn't want to stray away from the barrier.

" Hun, your doing just fine. Just concentrate. "

It was the ANBU that she took their spot, that completely re-assured her that she was able to do the task at hand. She nodded and started to think about her chakra holding up a massive wall... or keeping the Gates of the Leaf closed. She took a deep breath in and out, she liked being tested like this but it was one hell of a mission. She thought about an assortment of things to help her and soon... it wasn't needed at all... she was actually aiding very much in the barrier. She was tapped and the helmet was removed: a Female ANBU was standing there and waived her away from the spot.

" Thank You Jocasta, your one hell of a Genin "

Jocasta laughed and patted her brow, that was super hard and now she was super tired.

Quote:

4 / 4 Mission Complete!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:12 am
Blinkkyz

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 385/385 Stamina 35/355|-|AC:17500 |-| 6050

User Image

Shikatsu entered the building and knocked on the door, opening it before he heard a response. He looked inside to see th Hokage sitting there alone. "Sir, may I have a word?" He asked, not used to addressing him as hokage. Then again, he had never gotten used to it sense he was a chunin.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:09 pm
Jocasta was getting nervous about the barrier, she wasn't sure about how much chakra she was supposed to be putting into it; she started to doubt her ability to hold it up. She started to sweat and someone touched her, she didn't want to stray away from the barrier.

" Hun, your doing just fine. Just concentrate. "

It was the ANBU that she took their spot, that completely re-assured her that she was able to do the task at hand. She nodded and started to think about her chakra holding up a massive wall... or keeping the Gates of the Leaf closed. She took a deep breath in and out, she liked being tested like this but it was one hell of a mission. She thought about an assortment of things to help her and soon... it wasn't needed at all... she was actually aiding very much in the barrier. She was tapped and the helmet was removed: a Female ANBU was standing there and waived her away from the spot.

" Thank You Jocasta, your one hell of a Genin "

Jocasta laughed and patted her brow, that was super hard and now she was super tired. She didn't even bother with reporting back to the Hokage, she wanted to take on more missions. She walked past the Hokages Office door and continued to walk out of the building.

Quote:

4 / 4 Mission Complete!!

[[ // Exit ]]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games