Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:46 am
Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive
I’ve got no time for the weak.

Bjorn spotted a target dummy across te room, and decided to try another koton jutsu he'd heard about. He armored up his right arm and pointed his fingers at the dummy. With a quick surge of chakra he shot a steel bullet from each finger at the target, though they all missed and lodged in the wall behind it. (1/3)

The massive genin pointed his arm at the dummy again. He focused his chakra more this time as he stared at his target. With the surge of focussed chakra, more bullets fired, one hitting the dummy, doing little damage and the others hitting the wall. (2/3)

Getting a little frustrated, Bjorn focused everything on his target. He raised his arm again, pointing it at the dummy. With another surge of chakra, he noticed that the bullets started rotating as they launched and each one hit around the center of the dummy's chest, drilling out a large hole. (3/3)

Kōton: Teshi Sendan [ Steel Release: Ten-Finger Drilling Bullets ] Learned!

Bjorn rested for a few minutes to let his arm recover, then went back to training. He remembered a steel jutsu he'd seen, and focused his chakra as he formed a few handsigns. When he released the jutsu, a wall grew i front of him, but only up to about his waist, and he remembered the jutsu was supposed to be three walls at east his height. (1/3)

Bjorn stood and focused his chakra, thinking about the jutsu. After a few seconds, he began running through the handsigns and release his chakra. Still only one wall grew, but at least it was a foot or so taller than him, so he was getting closer. (2/3)

Bjorn focused harder, visualizing the full jutsu in his head. He ran through the seals one more time and released his chakra. This time three walls shot up, forming an arch in front of him, each about 8 feet high. (3/3)

Kōton: Kōryūheki [ Steel Release: Steel-Style Wall ] Learned!

It's time to rise up, man up, get back up, never been and won't be broken
Dust off and then come back for more
You've gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground,
Show them all you won't be beaten

Chakra:150
Stamina:325
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:15 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka/Uchiha
Chakra Pool: 1405/1405
Stamina Pool: 615/615
Stored Chakra: 1405/1405
Sage Chakra:--/455
AC/Ryo: 65,750/4,950

User Image

XXXXX Ibara sensed the approach of Jurei before he heard him speak, never turning his attention away from the fuuin he listened to his Oinin speak. "Yes, Unfortunate indeed. I suppose we could send some people to make sure everyone there is ok." Ibara scratched at the back of his head as he thought about this for a moment. "Possibly even I may go." He turned his attention down from the sky. "Anyway, I have a task for you Jurei, It is multi-parted. I need you to make a run to takumi for me, I want you to pick me up a gunbai and a gourd." Ibara paused as he thought. "Also, I will need a few other things. A konin's scroll, Mechanics manuals and Detonation technicians manual." Ibara ruffled through his cloak for a moment producing four thousand ryo. "This should be more than enough, you may keep what is left. Also, take my private water-craft, you will reach takumi much faster that way. The boat should be at the river." Ibara smiled and looked down at Satemy.

XXXXX It appeared that Satemy was one of the few who actually showed respect toward the hokage. "Stand Satemy. Right now we're bustling and fairly busy, if you wish to train feel free to do so." Ibara looked back up at the fuuin in the sky. "But be ready. I may call out to my more loyal shinobi here shortly." Ibara let out a soft sigh as he walked passed satemy and into the academy not heading for his private study this time. He wanted to watch some of the newer shinobi and study their combat abilities.

O.O.C:

Shopping List
The Detonation-Technician’s Manual [x1] < 200 Ryo >
Mechanic’s Manual: Volume One [x1] < 200 Ryo >
Mechanic’s Manual: Volume Two [x1] < 1000 Ryo >
Konin's Scroll [x1] < 600 Ryo >
Chakra Steel Weapon: Large [x1] < 1200 Ryo >
Specialty Gourd < 200 Ryo >
-4000 Ryo.

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive) :: -15 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 70

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

lazyactor
Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:17 am
Blinkkyz

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive

Bjorn took his axe from his back, examining it for damage. He'd heard f stel users making weapon repairs at will and armored up his right arm. He focused his chakra as he ran his fingers over the blade and saw as his black steel grew from him and coated the blade, fixing any damage and giving it an even harder and sharper edge. (1/1)

Kōton: Tsukenaosu [ Steel Release: To Repair Once More ] Learned!

Next Bjorn remembered that he had heard of koton users being able to magnify their strength a thousand fold. He began by armoring up his right arm and calling Grym over to him, explaining that he would test the jutsu by trying to lift the large bear with one arm. He tried to flood his arm with chakra, focusing it into his muscles and attempted to lift Grym,he barely moved at all. (1/5)

Bjorn rumbled at grym to hold still as he made sure he had a good place fro which to lift the 700lbs bear. He then focused more chakra into his muscles and bones, trying to reinforce everything. With a huge shove, Bjorn tried again to lift grym, getting about half of the beara couple inches off the ground. (2/5)

THe large genin readjusted his grip. He pumped more chakra into his arm. This time when he tried the lift, the bear came up to his waist, the bear being about 2 feet off the ground. (3/5)

On the next attempt, bjorn flooded his arm with chakra. He repositioned his hand under his brother and with a loud roar got the bear over his head, with his arm straight up. The lift was extremely difficult, but he'd done it. (4/5)

Glad that he'd finally managed to get the lift, he tried to replicate it. He focused his chakra dn found a good hand position, and lifted the massive 700 lbs grizzly clean over his head. This time it was basically effortless. (5/5)

Kōton: Senninriki [ Steel Release: Strength Of A Thousand Men ] Learned!

Now that he was done with his bloodline training, Bjorn and Grym went to find the hokage to take him up on his offer of Katon training. Finding him in another room, he opened the door, careful to not tear it off its hinges, He walked up to the kage and gave him a quick nod, as did Grym, saying "I was told you could help us get started with katon jutsu...and we were wondering if you knew of any good doton jutsu that'd be useful?"

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:11 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 1405/1405
Stamina Pool: 615/615
Stored Chakra: 1405/1405
Sage Chakra:--/455

User Image

XXXXX Ibara who had found a seat and watched for a while listened as the genin approached and requested his assistance. "As far as elemental jutsu goes, if you want to learn it I can teach it." Ibara smiled. "Me actually knowing the techniques, that is an entirely different story, I know quite a few but I am awaiting the return of someone to learn more. I'm quite lacking in my doton abilities. But, alas, I have the capabilities." Ibara turned his gaze toward Bjorn. "So what is it that you want to learn?" Ibara leaned forward and placed a hand on his knee preparing to stand from his seat. "As a Katon user you should probably start with your flame resistance training." Ibara scanned the wall containing all sorts of lower ranking jutsu before grabbing two and laying them on the table that was next to him. "These are the resistance techniques for Katon users. Very handy." Ibara smiled. "If you have any questions i'll be here, and of course i'll be watching giving tips."

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive) :: -15 Chakra

Chakra Recovery
Resting: 70

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Valbjorn

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:23 pm
Blinkkyz

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive

"Thank you, Lord Hokage. " Bjorn said, taking the two scrolls. He then walked a few feet across the room to train for a minute.

Standing a few feet away, Bjorn focused chakra throughout his body. He changed the nature to fire and felt as his core temperature increased, feeling like he was on fire. After a few seconds of maintaining this high internal temperature, he felt his body become used to the heat and the pain lessened to a dull twinge, not enough to worry about generally. (1/1)

Bounetsu no Jutsu [ Flame-Resistance Technique ] Learned!

Bjorn then read through the other scroll and followed what it said. He flooded every part of his body with huge amounts of fire chakra, feeling as if he was cooing from the inside out and maintained this for several minutes he felt chakra surge from his body, taking he heat with it. He tried to repeat the process, but couldn't feel the heat of his own chakra anymore. (1/1)

Taika no Jutsu [ Fireproof Technique ] Learned!

Walking back over to the hokage, Bjorn laid the scrolls down on his desk and looked up to speak "Thank you again, as for other jutsu, I was thinking some katon jutsu that would help me fight from mid to longer range, since my main approach to fighting is for me and grym to get in close with taijutsu, same sort of goes for Doton, maybe some things me and grym can combine together, he uses doton and fuuton....Sorry if I overwhelm you with so many things at once..." he gave a quick bow.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:49 pm
User Image

/Shinobi Rank: Jounnin//Element: Katon/Suiton//Shinobi Class: Genjutsu/Medical //Chakra: 710/710//Stamina: 250/250/

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
Height: 4'5"
Weight: 128 lbs
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Build: Lean
Headband Location: Forehead
Headband Color: Black the symbol of Konoha is Black.

Kekkei Genkai: Sakkugan - Active

Satemy upon being told to do so. "I understand lord Hokage-sama." He said showing maybe slightly more than the required amount of respect needed to be shown. It seemed that now that he was a jounnin it was time he got involved with some of the gennin and chunnin. there was a number to talk to. There life forces all strong and vibrant. Entering the academy Satemy watched as the newer shinobi trained. It seemed that not many in the village shared in his prowess for genjutsu. Which was a shame. He really would like to share his knowledge with them. Shrugging he waited and watched. Deep in thought. He would begin training very soon but for now he wanted to see if any of these gennin could teach him something. Or show the need for something to be taught to them...

Jutsu Used

lazyactor

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 1435/1435
Stamina Pool: 645/645
Stored Chakra: 1435/1435
Sage Chakra:--/474

User Image

XXXXX Ibara thought about Bjorn's request. "There are quite a few fireball techniques." he said after a few moments. "They can be used point blank devastatingly, or from range." Ibara looked at the wall and pulled down some of the fireball techniques. "Gōkakyū no Jutsu, a fire ball sort of low rank but at close range or mid range could be quite devastiting." He placed a second scroll down. "Endan, a fireball but acts more like a flame thrower." He slid the scrolls across the table to Bjorn. "Fuuton you say? For your bear. Lets see.. I have a few of those as well. Hmm," Ibara thought. "Daitoppa, wonderful for collaboration jutsu. The wind created is flamable, so if you use a fireball on it, it could be quite devastating." Ibara thought. "You should probably learn Korabo no Jutsu with Grym as well."

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery
Resting: 72

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:20 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin(Oinin)-Ninjutsu-Medical-Sage-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Nature-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei shook his head as he joked. "Errands eh? I guess that's what we've been reduced too." he said teasing the kage. He wrote down all of the things he wanted from Takumi and pocketed the ryo. He folded his arms over his chest and grinned as he headed for the river. [exit]

Chakra: 1530/1530
Stamina: 500/500
Seal Chakra: 1530
Sage Chakra: -/510

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Blinkkyz

Punished Knight

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:20 pm
Blinkkyz

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive

Bjorn took the scrolls from the hokage and with a quick nod, turned and walked to a safe distance to train the jutsus,

Bjorn read through the first fireball scroll quickly, as well as reading the fuuton scroll and explaining it in a stream of grunts and growls to Grym and then they both stood side by side facing a pair of targets. Bjorn focused his chakra, feling it heat slightly as he ran through a few quick handsigns. Grym Took a deep breath as he focused he wind chakra. After a second, they both released their jutsus, Bjorn exhaled a small stream of fire for about a foot, but it didnt form the fireball, and grym's air blast dissipated a few feet from him. They both looked at each other, disappointed. (1/2)(1/2)

After a minute, Bjorn looked at Grym and let a out a roar to get him worked up, Grym returned with the same thing. They both focused their respective chakra elements as Bjorn ran through the handsigns again. When they each released their chakra, Bjorn breathed out a stream of fire that quickly built into a huge fireball the raced across the room. Grym launched a large blast of wind that soared across the room and smashed into the target. (2/2) (2/2)

Bjorn: Gōkakyū no Jutsu [ Great Fireball Technique ] Learned!

Grym: Daitoppa [ Great Breakthrough ] Learned!

The two partners/ brothers decided to sit and take a break before Bjorn started on his next technique, he couldnt wait to finish up ninjutsu training so he could go focus on his specialty, taijutsu.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:15 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin(Oinin)-Ninjutsu-Medical-Sage-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Nature-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

As Jurei entered the academy he looked around for Ibara. It seemed was working a few students but no matter, he had things to deliver. As he approached he set the bag down at the kages feet. "Everything you needed." he said with a smile. "It was an interesting experience."

Chakra: 1530/1530
Stamina: 500/500
Seal Chakra: 1530
Sage Chakra: -/510

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Blinkkyz

Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:46 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 1560/1560
Stamina Pool: 670/670
Stored Chakra: 1560/1560
Sage Chakra:--/515

User Image

XXXXX Ibara sitting at the table watching Bjorn. He closed his eyes and opened them with the swirl of his sharingan and its two tomoe. The eyes moved rapidly watching Bjorn make the hand seals, noticing every single subtle movement of his fingers as he created the seals. [ 6/15 ]

XXXXX The next thing to do was to try to predict which jutsu he was using just be the seals he was using with his hands. "Gōkakyū no Jutsu" Ibara mumbled to himself, and moments later he discovered he was correct whent he fireball came spewing from Bjorn's mouth. Granted he had given Bjorn the scroll but Ibara did not know which ability he would start with. [7/15]

XXXXX Training his eyes was actually quite a bit more difficult that Ibara could've imagined. He knew he could copy techniques, but actually training the ability to do so would prove quite difficult. His eyes saw things much clearer but the jutsu that Bjorn was using wasn't worth using one of his copies on. Ibara shook his head, knowing he'd have to be fairly selective with what he used his copy ability on. [8/15]

XXXXX At some point Jurei came into the room handing him his requested supplies. Ibara turned his attention to his Oinin for a moment nodding in recognition. "Thank you Jurei-kun." Ibara said simply enough inspecting his new items. He turned and said quietly. "Prepare yourself, i'm going to learn a few things then we're going to move out, I want to investigate that fuuin in the sky."

XXXXX Taking his supplies Ibara grabbed a few more katon and fuuton scrolls laying them on the table. Three to be exact. Ibara called to Bjorn from where he had been sitting. "Here is four more jutsu that could and should benefit you." Ibara placed the four scrolls on the table. "Kita no Jutsu, Hi Shinten no Jutsu, Teikiatsu no Jutsu, and Koukiatsu no Jutsu." The final three would supliment his taijutsu quite well, the first was as he requested a medium range katon technique. "If you have any questions, come knock on the private studies door." Ibara stood with his supplies and left the room.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery
Resting: 72

Valbjorn
Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:34 pm
User Image

User Image

ғᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ FIRE ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ VISION ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ HANDS UP ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ WITH ME

Jocats was told that the Hokage would be here by his little clone, she was alittle peeved that the small talk that they had in the office turned into a verbal sparring match. At this point Jocasta kinda gave up on being nice to everyone; she was just going to turn her focus to the fact that she might get some more training in at this point. She saw Ibara in the distance, she walked up and stood next to him

" So, I'm here... What did you want to train me in? "

She didn't make eye contact with him at all, she just stood and watched the other genin work on jutsu. He was a large man but seemed to be picking up the jutsu rather well.

| Location//: Training Academy | With//: N/A | Thoughts// " Well, the little chat in the Office was a complete bust... withever " | Nijutsu/Genjutsu Used//: 00 | OOC//: -- |

Blinkkyz

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image

/Shinobi Rank: Jounnin//Element: Katon/Suiton//Shinobi Class: Genjutsu/Medical //Chakra: 710/710//Stamina: 250/250/

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Becoming still so he could focus on a jutsu that he needed for later Satemy began to draw a symbol on his forehead. A fuuin symbol that only the medical class could do. His gift of medical techniques would grant him a power that not many others have.[1-7]

It would be a releasing technique that essentially doubled his chakra. But there would be another side to this coin. He had in mind a jutsu that would allow him to recover from grave injuries. But for now he had to read this scroll and draw the symbol.[2-7]

The drawing of the symbol turned out to be quite difficult. It wasnt easily done. Even thought the scroll gave great directions this mark wasnt easy to do. Complicated int he most outrageous ways. It had to be perfect. Satemy focused on it. He knew he could do it.[3-7]

After awhile Satemy had some of the symbol complete. and his reading became more intense. It turned out that his skills at drawing were actually pretty good. As he practiced the symbol became easier to draw. Lines became straighter and straighter and he didnt worry that he was going to mess up as much.[4-7]

Mostly drawn now the symbol was almost ready to be sealed into him forever. As he copied the symbol down he could already feel its power drawing from him. This was going to be a little harder than he thought. The ending of the symbol was much harder to copy. [5-7]

Almost done now all he had to do was put the last finishing touches on the symbol and seal it into his body. Still the effort was becoming taxing. An he was having to stop rushing through the technique. It was cool though after this he would train some more to give it time to charge. [6-7]

Atlast the symbol was drawn on his forehead and Satemy made a hand sign sealing the technique forever. Now it started charging up and Satemy stood sat still for a bit. needing to rest up after the exertion. After words he would explore his bloodline a bit better.[7-7]
Infuuin • Kai [ Secret Mark Seal • Release ]

Satemy stretched after a bit standing so still had made him a bit stiff. He shrugged his shoulders and rolled them before moving to his own section of the academy. It was time to train up so he could support the hokage on various exploits he might have to do.[1-5]

Sitting down and relaxing his body Satemy closed his eyes and focused on the hidden powers of his eyes. After a bit some knowledge was released from hidden places in his mind. This places could be from Viscero but Satemy didnt care. It was his power and VIscero was just a defect in his own mind. [2-5]

After a moment Satemy opened his eyes and a great flash of light was expelled from his eyes. Good thing it wasnt pointed towards his village mates. else the Hokage would have found his Sharingan suddenly absent from his body. Which would have been bad. Satemy didnt want anyone to know of his new powers as of yet. [3-5]

Taking a moment to himself Satemy then once again focused his mind and closed his eyes. there were ways he could use this jutsu more effectively he was sure. So once again he focused and built more chakra behind those eyes of his. Focusing as much power into them as he dared. The next level should not be to hard to do[4-5]

As if the power was second nature to him Satemy A dark red light erupted from his eyes. This version notably more powerful than the last. Satemy found that by increasing the chakra just slightly he was able to double the time the jutsu would be effective as well as change the color.[5-5]

Di no Jaku [ Day of Weakness ]
Rank B learned.

Still there was more he could do. The only problem he found with each ability he used is they hurt his eyes and he couldn't replicate the jutsu very quickly. Satemy figured that in battle he could only use each one once. Which he figured wouldn't be a problem. [1-8]

After rubbing his eyes until the pain faded enough so he could go on developing his abilities further Satemy once again closed his eyes and searched deep withing himself. this next ability was going to take longer to figure out he was sure.[2-8]

Still these abilities Would be crucial to his battles in the future. If indeed he were to engage others and protect his people. Satemy focused searching the hidden data of his mind about his eyes. There was so much to take in about them. he was almost overwhelmed by it all. Still he had to press on.[3-8]

A bit later Satemy went to the deep corners of his mind where Viscero was bound. Here Satemy found himself face to face with the other half of himself. There eyes met and Satemy wasnt sure how to ask for information on his eyes from the creature.[4-8]

Viscero looked into the eyes of Satemy and saw only weakness. No doubt the fool just wanted to know more of the secret jutsu of his Sakkugan. Viscero chuckled darkly and mocked the young man. "Now isnt this a surprise.First you lock me away with the help of your pathetic Hokage. An now you want to come here to me begging for information...why would i help you?" [5-8]

Satemy flinched when Viscero spoke. There voices, Personalities so unlike...everything about them nearly opposite of the other. Still this was information he needed. "I wish to gain more power. I have my reasons for doing so but each thing you share with me will only increase the chance we survive. So there isnt a reason not to help me. An you know that."[6-8]

Viscero laughed loudly and mockingly. "Oh i see you have some backbone under there. HAHAAHA! But still I guess you have a point somewhere somehow. Yes fine i will reveal to you what you want to know. Nendo no Jaku is the name of the jutsu that takes from our eyes. use it wisely though..."[7-8]

Satemy nodded as once he knew the name of the jutsu it came naturally to him. After a moment his eyes opened and he retreated from that dark place in his mind. After a moment he released chakra from behind his eyes and a dark purple light erupted from his eyes. He had done it.[8-8]

Nendo no Jaku [ Year of Weakness ]
Rank A Learned.

The next ability he had to learn had many uses. Viscero was freely sharing the info with him as time went on. His eyes had much more power than most would ever think. He was going down a road that led to much destruction he was sure. But the village would be kept safe by his power he was sure of that fact.[1-6]

Standing Satemy gathered a huge amount of chakra stored within himself. This power coming from his eyes could be quite draining but he could control the power easily. As if it came naturally.Although his eyes started to ache from use he drove on.[2-6]

The power he sought gave him one of his greatest abilities. An the greatest his eyes could offer. He could in a sense change himself and bring Genjutsu into reality. An ability that many others would never see. Very few techniques permitted this in any form. An none quite like his.[3-6]

After some experimentation Satemy noticed that Chakra was the only factor he truly needed to do this. No hand signs were required. The only qualifications one needed were the Sakkugan, knowledge of the technique, An of course the chakra needed in whatever amount desired. Satemy would have plenty of all three.[4-6]

Finally he began to cast the jutsu. Taking his time and flowing the chakra freely. He wasnt sure what kind of form he wanted to take at the moment. Satemy was trying to decide as he cast the Jutsu. His form shifted and his eyes glowed bright purple as he finally selected a shape to take on. It was perfect.[5-6]

Satemy took the form of the ninja that had ambushed his team not so long ago on A mission from the Hokage. When he was still a gennin. After a moment Satemy looked at himself in the mirror. He compared the image of his memories with that of his reflection and found that he looked exactly like the man. Felt like the man and moved like the man to. His body was at the moment real. He was the man who attacked the team and stole his headband. sighing Satemy released the jutsu and shrugged. [6-6]
Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ]
Rank X (S for training) -4 post from class and bloodline.-4 from academy reductions made only 6 posts needed. XD Learned.

Now it was time for the most powerful release technique he could perform. Where every ninja was taught the basic release jutsu Satemy could go beyond that. He could use a more advance form of kai. With the ability to break all Genjutsu he might have cast on him.[1-5]

The main difference besides the ability to break all genjutsu cast on himself was that normally one had to expend chakra equal the genjutsu cast on themselves. However Satemy needed only a small amount to break any Genjutsu that might befall him or his team mates. allowing him to win any Genjutsu battles he might be engaged in.2-5]

Satemy sill needed to focus on learning it exactly at the moment. It wasnt hard. Requiring only one hand sign as he explored the knowledge. The jutsu worked quickly to dispel any genjutus active on him and allow him to keep fighting. This excited Satemy to no ends.[3-5]

With this power and another Jutus he had invented he could one on one any Genjutus ninja he encountered. On top of that it gave him the ability to expel his genjutus quite cheaply and use his own longer. So defeating such a person should be easy. At least that was the plan.[4-5]

After casting a Genjutsu on himself Satemy made a hand sign an broke out of it with relative ease. The power his eyes gave him were enormous. An for the first time Satemy felt a sense of pride in his unknown bloodline. He started to really appreciate the skills the bloodline bestowed on him. [5-5]

Henjou [ Relinquish ]
Rank B learned

Jutsu Used

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:34 pm
User Image

/Shinobi Rank: Jounnin//Element: Katon/Suiton//Shinobi Class: Genjutsu/Medical //Chakra: 710/710//Stamina: 250/250Stored 710/710/

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Satemy rested now as he had exerted himself quite a bit during his training. He walked over to Ibara and stood beside him. "Hkage-sama... Would you like to see what i have been learning?" He asked wanting to gain approval to insure he was doing the right things.

Jutsu Used

lazyactor

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:28 pm
гєןк єкђ

"єןא tђє єt."
кђ є

User Image
User Image
Reiojika would then walk into the Academy, his disgruntled face from earlier in the Hokage's office slightly less apparent than when he wore it in the office itself. Reiojika would then wander around the Academy and looked for a vacant room, preferably one that was quite a bit away from anyone else.

Reiojika would then sigh, say "
Well, let's git started." and proceeded to stretch out his body to warm up. He would then suddenly start forming handsigns in order to build up some chakra for the technique he was about to use. Then, following the completion of the sequence of hand-signs, a clone of Reiojika appeared beside him, apparently made of lightning. (1/1)

Reiojika: Achievement Get! Lightning Clone Technique Learned!

Sighing again, Reiojika would release the clone, dispersing it back into smoky hot air. Cracking his knuckles and stretching some more, Reiojika would then start performing more hand-signs to gather more chakra. Reiojika then molded his chakra into fairly difficult to see strings, presumably made of electricity, and would then lay them down upon the ground. Reiojika would then release the technique, begging the question as to why he even laid it on the ground to begin with.

Reiojika: Achievement Get! Static Strings Technique Learned!

Sighing once more, Reiojika would then sit down upon the ground cross-legged. He would then sit there for several minutes, apparently resting...however, that resting quickly turned into actual snoozing as slight snoring noises could be heard from Reiojika's person.

User Image

є ςє tђ tђє קгςє Ŧ lzє.

ςђкг: 250/250
t: 250/250
гא/ς: 0/0
гк/: Genin/---
: Slightly annoyed/Sleepy
lςt: Konoha Academy
ןt є:Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu [ Lightning Clone Technique ]
Seidenki Ito no Jutsu [ Static Strings Technique ]

Please insert one coin for useless, yet witty out-of-character bullshit.
Useless, yet witty out-of-character bullshit.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games